Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

C-Mag

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:42 am

Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:07 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 am

Many Republicans, and high Ranking Republicans are Progressives. Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnel, Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Clan Bush to name a few. This is how you get the Uni-Party, the Deep State, the Swamp.

They have no interest in your Personal Liberty.
So is Trump a progressive too? Who do you consider on the conservative side? How many congress critters voted against the Patriot Act?
‘TAKE the guns FIRST, go through due process second’
Trump is an Economic Nationalist.
I have serious concerns about his views on eminent domain and nepotism.

I actually hate the Conservative label, I take it too literally, maintaining the status quo.
But the general usage of conservative is supposed to be someone for smaller government, hawkish on defense, pro life, Christian values, etc. Is there anyone in Congress who fits that billing ? I couldn't name any. They just passed a huge spending bill. A Conservative by the general definition would be cutting Government spending, reducing the size of agencies,etc to make spending fit a more modest budget.

The Patriot was a crime of passion, and we've been there before in American History. Obama was elected to get us out of wars and kill stuff like that. But he actually became the head of the largest spying administration we have ever seen. We need to kill it. The IC will argue they can't keep us safe without it. We need to stand up to them and reform them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:42 am
Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:07 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 am

Many Republicans, and high Ranking Republicans are Progressives. Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnel, Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Clan Bush to name a few. This is how you get the Uni-Party, the Deep State, the Swamp.

They have no interest in your Personal Liberty.
So is Trump a progressive too? Who do you consider on the conservative side? How many congress critters voted against the Patriot Act?
Trump is an Economic Nationalist.
I have serious concerns about his views on eminent domain and nepotism.

I actually hate the Conservative label, I take it too literally, maintaining the status quo.
But the general usage of conservative is supposed to be someone for smaller government, hawkish on defense, pro life, Christian values, etc. Is there anyone in Congress who fits that billing ? I couldn't name any. They just passed a huge spending bill. A Conservative by the general definition would be cutting Government spending, reducing the size of agencies,etc to make spending fit a more modest budget.

The Patriot was a crime of passion, and we've been there before in American History. Obama was elected to get us out of wars and kill stuff like that. But he actually became the head of the largest spying administration we have ever seen. We need to kill it. The IC will argue they can't keep us safe without it. We need to stand up to them and reform them.
Ok, how?

Do not use the word "voting", unless you can point to any candidate anywhere that would actuall do what you're looking for.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:45 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:43 am

Do not use the word "voting", unless you can point to any candidate anywhere that would actuall do what you're looking for.
I say let's give Rand Paul a chance in the big-boy chair. He's the closest thing we have to someone in power who cares about personal freedom and smaller, less wasteful government.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:50 am

Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:45 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:43 am

I say let's give Rand Paul a chance in the big-boy chair. He's the closest thing we have to someone in power who cares about personal freedom and smaller, less wasteful government.
Sure, I'm for it. Wish he was more like his dad, though.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:29 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:23 am
o, yeah. Trump is a liberal, though not a progressive.
Trump said,
People were wrongfully worried about Obama taking their guns, so they elected a guy that says it's a good idea. :lol:
So you admit Trump is a liberal? I am not sure what your point here is.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 pm

How ?
Leadership.
Someone willing to take on the Intelligence community. It will have to be a person that will be able to make the argument of sacrificing freedom for security gives you neither.

Another way it could happen is through administrative changes to agencies. I firmly believe the FBI should be busted up and it's powers realigned to CONUS only work. Then that takes away some of the tools the FBI used to spy on Trump.

The FBI lured people in the Trump campaign to England because Crossfire Hurricane was an Offensive CounterIntel Op against the Trump campaign................... they did it that way because it freed them up from pesky privacy laws that are applied in CONUS.

I'm not fool, we will never go back to pre Patriot Act Days, but I think we can improve 4th Amendment protections again.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:08 pm

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:02 pm

I doubt he's ever read the constitution. If he has, he didn't comprehend it. If he does, he doesn't believe in it. Pick one. They are all pretty bad.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:08 pm
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:02 pm

I doubt he's ever read the constitution. If he has, he didn't comprehend it. If he does, he doesn't believe in it. Pick one. They are all pretty bad.
So basically a liberal, then.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:15 pm

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:10 pm

So basically a liberal, then.
Rand Paul and a few SCOTUS may be the only people running the country who have read, understood and believe in protecting the constitution.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 pm
How ?
Leadership.
Someone willing to take on the Intelligence community. It will have to be a person that will be able to make the argument of sacrificing freedom for security gives you neither.

Another way it could happen is through administrative changes to agencies. I firmly believe the FBI should be busted up and it's powers realigned to CONUS only work. Then that takes away some of the tools the FBI used to spy on Trump.

The FBI lured people in the Trump campaign to England because Crossfire Hurricane was an Offensive CounterIntel Op against the Trump campaign................... they did it that way because it freed them up from pesky privacy laws that are applied in CONUS.
So... waiting for a Magic Strongman to take care of it for you.
I'm not fool, we will never go back to pre Patriot Act Days,
:shock: There's a contradiction.

Do tell, what do you support in the Patriot Act?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace