Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:40 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:39 am
Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro ... all simply accused of crimes in righties minds.

Yep.

Sounds as intelligent as everything else you post.
Are those guys forum members? Id be interested to hear their thoughts. And I’d enjoy accusing them of thinking things too.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:43 am

Stating the obvious fact that America would be better off without the progressives does not constitute an argument for actually hurting these people. It's a simple fact, like stating a body is healthier without cancer. Marxism is like a cancer on civilization itself.

It's the left who actually want to kill us. Monty was just preening at the possibility of Tommy Robinson getting murdered by jihadis in prison. In America, the death sentence these people impose now is on your economic livelihood and reputation. It's only a matter of time before that escalates.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:52 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:40 am
DBTrek wrote:
Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro ...
Are those guys forum members? Id be interested to hear their thoughts. And I’d enjoy accusing them of thinking things too.
There’s considerable first-hand documentation from these men detailing their thoughts. You can find it in these quaint objects called “books”, or in various forms of television and radio media.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:57 am

Answer to the title of this thread - Yes.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:01 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:57 am
For me, that's the crazies on both sides of the aisle - between 50 and 60 % of the population. I'm not cool with that. Having batshit insane ideas about what government should/should not do is not a crime worthy of a death sentence.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:04 am

Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:01 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:57 am
For me, that's the crazies on both sides of the aisle - between 50 and 60 % of the population. I'm not cool with that. Having batshit insane ideas about what government should/should not do is not a crime worthy of a death sentence.
My political opponents continuously take away liberty....How would the founders respond?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:05 am

DBTrek wrote:
Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro ... all simply accused of crimes in righties minds.

Yep.

Sounds as intelligent as everything else you post.
Don't forget Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, and Ceaușescu. They are all the same, Filthy Collectivist who merely vary in ideology by fractions.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:11 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:43 am
Stating the obvious fact that America would be better off without the progressives does not constitute an argument for actually hurting these people. It's a simple fact, like stating a body is healthier without cancer. Marxism is like a cancer on civilization itself.
+1

Progressivism stem from the same thought as Marxists. The clear underlying message is the rights individual are inferior to the rights of the State. And their policies bear it out.

Genocide, Nation Building, Use of Taxes to punish unfavorable groups
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:13 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:04 am

My political opponents continuously take away liberty....How would the founders respond?
Both political parties want to spend like drunken sailors while taking our freedom away. So, I guess you and I are in agreement.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:20 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:11 am
The clear underlying message is the rights individual are inferior to the rights of the State.
Are we pretending the Republicans don't want to take more of your freedom?