Social Justice Warriors Thread

DBTrek

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:16 am

Even C-Mag believes being female and wearing a swimsuit exempts one from the laws of the nation. Amazing.
Ah well, y’all are in for some hard life lessons, I’ll be stocking up on the popcorn.
:lol:

(Though I notice C-Mag also starts with the idiot creedo of “I haven’t look s into the case...”. Well duh. Every idiot braying their uniformed opinions of a case they know little about has said the same, and they’ve all reached the same idiot conclusion. Looks like ignorance always leads down the same path, but the ignorant can’t be bothered to notice)
Last edited by DBTrek on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:18 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:10 am

WTF is this, Nazi Germany if the police can just show up and demand to see your papers. What happened to initiate the altercation. Was the gal breaking a law ?
She had a bottle of alcohol on the beach, which is against the law. She passed the breathalyzer twice. Then the cops demanded her name and shit got out of control. One cop told her she was "going down," as she continued to tell them she wasn't providing a name. I see she did shove at the cop, not strike him or punch him, and then shit got very serious. They beat her up pretty badly.

They had every right to write her up, because she was in possession of a bottle of alcohol (unopened,) and she is only 20. Still, though, the response from the cops was way out of whack. once they had her under control, the punching and choking should have stopped immediately. She didn't rob anyone, murder anyone, she had an unopened bottle of alcohol, which she claimed was her aunt's, who had left for some reason.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:19 am

Go spit on a cop and shove them Kath, let me know how it goes.
Derp.

She got punched twice, hardly the ass beating of a lifetime for beach tramp Rodney King, eh?
Last edited by DBTrek on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:20 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:05 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:37 am

Yes, she acted like an idiot. Yes, she disrespected them, but there was no “assault”. There wasn’t even a reason for arrest, that I can see. Just a shitty teenager that deserved a citation.
Raise your hand if you’re shocked to learn that SF has not one clue what he’s talking about, once again:
KYW also reported that police charged Weinman with two felony counts of aggravated assault on a police officer, aggravated assault by spitting bodily fluids at/on a police pfficer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, obstruction, and minor in possession of alcohol.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/2 ... s-come-out
Aka - “there was no assault” according to the forum idiots.
Resisting arrest, spitting, assaulting didn’t happen until they decided to “drop her”.

Obstruction, and minor in possession are not normally arresting offenses, to my knowledge.

Again, shitty teenager that should have gotten a citation. Not a physical takedown. The cops didn’t like being ignored, so they decided to enforce respect. Thats not how the system is supposed to work.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:21 am

You know nothing of our system or how it is supposed to work, as you’ve demonstrated daily, SF.
/shrug

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:22 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:16 am
Even C-Mag believes being female and wearing a swimsuit exempts one from the laws of the nation. Amazing.
Ah well, y’all are in for some hard life lessons, I’ll be stocking up on the popcorn.
:lol:

DB however thinks wearing a blue uniform exempts you from the laws of the nation.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:27 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:22 am
DB however thinks wearing a blue uniform exempts you from the laws of the nation.
Not at all - the blue uniforms were investigated and found to have committed no crime. I guess that’s because they weren’t subjected to the legal wisdom of forum idiots who saw the tail end of a clickbait video and rendered their judgment.

Derp derp.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:28 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:19 am
I do not believe that any police officer has the right to continually beat someone who is already under control. That is what happened, according to the video you linked.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:31 am

Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:28 am
DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:19 am
I do not believe that any police officer has the right to continually beat someone who is already under control. That is what happened, according to the video you linked.
She was hit twice while actively fighting the police, and that’s legit use of force when subduing a perp according to police training, law enforcement experts, and the judicial system.

Not an ass beating by any definition outside of the ignorance of this thread, and certainly not by any standards that matter.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:37 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:27 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:22 am
Not at all - the blue uniforms were investigated and found to have committed no crime. I guess that’s because they weren’t subjected to the legal wisdom of forum idiots who saw the tail end of a clickbait video and rendered their judgment.

Derp derp.
I've watched several videos including the redacted police bodycam footage.
I saw nothing which lead me to believe the girl needed to be held down and punched twice in the head.

Police found not guilty of a crime, colour me shocked.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.