Public School Education System Thread

Fife

Re: Public School Education System Thread

Post by Fife » Sat May 26, 2018 10:31 am

California wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:20 am
Didn't this guy realize he was racking all of this up?

At the same time, he should just bounce
Shade tree orthodontic work in Costa Rica is pretty lucrative, if you aren't very selective on how you barter with clients.

Side story: I represented an orthodontist for a couple of years back 15 or so years ago. I finally got fed up with drafting appropriate collection letters insisting that a parent bring in Little Susie to have her hardware removed mid-treatment, unless payment in full is rendered before the next appointment date. My client was always wanting to know why I couldn't set up a security interest in the braces he installed, so that he could effect a repossession of his "stuff" when they didn't pay. I would normally suggest that he just insist on payment in full up front. He would say, "are you kidding, man? My patients ain't got that kind of money!"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 26, 2018 10:41 am

Fife wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:31 am
California wrote:

Shade tree orthodontic work in Costa Rica is pretty lucrative, if you aren't very selective on how you barter with clients.

Side story: I represented an orthodontist for a couple of years back 15 or so years ago. I finally got fed up with drafting appropriate collection letters insisting that a parent bring in Little Susie to have her hardware removed mid-treatment, unless payment in full is rendered before the next appointment date. My client was always wanting to know why I couldn't set up a security interest in the braces he installed, so that he could effect a repossession of his "stuff" when they didn't pay. I would normally suggest that he just insist on payment in full up front. He would say, "are you kidding, man? My patients ain't got that kind of money!"
I wonder what would happen if a heart surgeon tried that with his pacemaker installations.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat May 26, 2018 11:00 am

A million bucks on USC?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 26, 2018 11:33 am

Fife wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:31 am
California wrote:

Says the guy who hates the very idea of a single-payer health insurer of any kind..

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat May 26, 2018 11:39 am

Much obliged. :D

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 26, 2018 11:44 am

Any time!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Valedictorian blows up the ceremony. Hats off to this kid.

The staff is completely shell shocked at the end lol.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:16 pm

The education system sucks, and were not fooling the kids.

Here's another, they cut his mike and booted him
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:31 am

https://www.theday.com/military-news/20 ... m-concerns

Thompson and the NAACP members discussed the lack of diversity at the academy, a "climate of discrimination" there and the Equity Scorecard process that the academy went through, which looks at metrics such as graduation and retention rates, who receives accommodations and recommendations and who is brought up on charges disaggregated by race and gender. The report that came out of the process found that black cadets had lower academic performance and graduate rates than their peers, and were more likely to be disciplined than their white counterparts.

“It pretty much validated some of the inequity going on,” Thompson said in his interview with The Day. The question now, he said, is: What will the Coast Guard do with the data? “Is there a will to fix it?” he said.

So, blacks flunking out at a higher rate = racism........

especially when the Superintendent would benefit by having an improved black graduation rate.....seriously...fucking race baiters....

You know what the fucking kicker here is.....nearly all courses/exams at service academies are blind graded.....

Then again....what's the alternative for black leaders.....if its not racism holding blacks back...then there's not much political power to be gained...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:41 pm

That was 2004. Put that into context of the Florida school shooting.