pineapplemike

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by pineapplemike » Thu May 17, 2018 9:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:06 pm

one of the funnier trump tweets i've seen in awhile
That's actually pretty mild. He could have hit them much harder.

Rocket Man must be taking some of his starch out.
i think it was made funnier by the fact I was having one of those, "oh yeah, Donald Trump is the President" moments. it's just a subtle dig, talking trash from his oval office. funny

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Shit's unwinding on the Coup quickly. The NY Times is on board right now, finally having to admit IC Skullduggery, attempting to save face.

Soon the conspirators are going to try and justify what they've done, as they will no longer be able to deny it. I expect Brennan, Clapper and Comey to be telling us why it was perfectly legal, proper and their jobs demanded they do this.

Mueller is a fucking Nightmare for them, that non existent company he indicted is fighting. Problem is it's going to cost us Millions of Dollars to pay for Muellers incompetence. And it won't be the first time.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu May 17, 2018 9:16 pm

I'm guessing the NYT story was the deep state leakers getting ahead of the IG report, sneaking in that FBI informant tidbit halfway through the article. At least that's what this guy thinks: Spinning a Crossfire Hurricane: The Times on the FBI’s Trump Investigation
The quick take on the 4,100-word opus is that the Gray Lady “buried the lede.” Fair enough: You have to dig pretty deep to find that the FBI ran “at least one government informant” against the Trump campaign — and to note that the Times learned this because “current and former officials” leaked to reporters the same classified information about which, just days ago, the Justice Department shrieked “Extortion!” when Congress asked about it.

But that’s not even the most important of the buried ledes. What the Times story makes explicit, with studious understatement, is that the Obama administration used its counterintelligence powers to investigate the opposition party’s presidential campaign.

That is, there was no criminal predicate to justify an investigation of any Trump-campaign official. So, the FBI did not open a criminal investigation. Instead, the bureau opened a counterintelligence investigation and hoped that evidence of crimes committed by Trump officials would emerge. But it is an abuse of power to use counterintelligence powers, including spying and electronic surveillance, to conduct what is actually a criminal investigation.

The Times barely mentions the word counterintelligence in its saga. That’s not an accident.

I think it ultimately comes down to the final Mueller report, I mean unless people see something crazy it's not going to reflect well on the FBI and IC. By all accounts we haven't seen anything crazy, and it doesn't look like we will. I like that the grand scheme has an official name now. Crossfire Hurricane. Easier to hashtag. Indeed.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 17, 2018 11:47 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:16 pm
I'm guessing the NYT story was the deep state leakers getting ahead of the IG report, sneaking in that FBI informant tidbit halfway through the article. At least that's what this guy thinks: Spinning a Crossfire Hurricane: The Times on the FBI’s Trump Investigation

I think it ultimately comes down to the final Mueller report, I mean unless people see something crazy it's not going to reflect well on the FBI and IC. By all accounts we haven't seen anything crazy, and it doesn't look like we will. I like that the grand scheme has an official name now. Crossfire Hurricane. Easier to hashtag. Indeed.

+1
Mueller is a D-Bag. He fucks up almost everything he touches. He was selected not for merit, but because he is a political tool.
He's going to get F'd on indicting that company that didn't exist when he says they committed a crime.
The current corruption of FBI Leadership rests on the heads of Comey and Mueller.

Brennan is the guy that was the General in charge of the operation, most likely at the command of President Obama. BHO had a horrible track record of using the IC as political arms. It's logical to think he is very much behind this treasonous operation.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu May 17, 2018 11:51 pm

Just found out that Mueller was on the panel of retards cranking the Terror Alert colors up and down.

Also learned that it ended when someone revealed that they were being directed by the Bush administration to raise it just before elections.

He’s not the savior you’re looking for. Just another swamp critter.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 17, 2018 11:57 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:51 pm
Just found out that Mueller was on the panel of retards cranking the Terror Alert colors up and down.

Also learned that it ended when someone revealed that they were being directed by the Bush administration to raise it just before elections.

No, the Anthrax case investigation was all you really needed to know about Mueller.
The Bushes are dirty as fuck Progs.

I don't see Trump as a savior. I see him as a destroyer of the establishment. A chance, a mere chance at a reset for the country away from the establishment that has sold out to Globalism. I'll be fucked if I let some UN blue helmet fuckers come in here and tell me how to run my life. And that's where the establishment had us headed.

There's a reason people say BurnItDown.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 18, 2018 12:04 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:57 pm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

No, the Anthrax case investigation was all you really needed to know about Mueller.

I don't see Trump as a savior. I see him as a destroyer of the establishment. A chance, a mere chance at a reset for the country away from the establishment that has sold out to Globalism. I'll be fucked if I let some UN blue helmet fuckers come in here and tell me how to run my life. And that's where the establishment had us headed.

Why does everybody go to the UN as the boogeyman? We created them. We own them.

Your local PD will instruct you on the proper behavior, with a protective boot on your face. We’ve got our own totalitarian police state here, without the feeble pretense of UN power to worry about.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 18, 2018 12:13 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:04 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:57 pm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Why does everybody go to the UN as the boogeyman? We created them. We own them.

Your local PD will instruct you on the proper behavior, with a protective boot on your face. We’ve got our own totalitarian police state here, without the feeble pretense of UN power to worry about.

Can't speak for anyone else. For me it's simple, Stay out of foreign entanglements.

While it might seem nice to own the UN, it's really a problem that affects you directly. We own the UN because we buy votes around the globe. You think we really give a single Fuck about a place like Ghana ? But we will spend Billions in little countries like that, send aid, etc. with the agreement that the Ghana's of the world vote the way we want in the UN. This makes it possible for us to invade places like Iraq on shady evidence using violation of UN Sancitions. Think about it, the UN signed off on our involvement in all these wars. We own them which allowed our leaders like W to invade Iraq, Obama to launch military campaigns into Libya, Syria and Yemen. It's a real fucking problem. You've taken powerful politicians and given them a tool to legally use military force around the world.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 18, 2018 12:19 am

We already did and do it anyway. It has nothing to do with the UN, other than the fact that we have a permanent veto on any resolution that we don’t like.

They didn’t sign off on Iraq, but they couldn’t say anything about it without us vetoing it.

This sounds like a scapegoat to avoid taking responsibility for how fucking ridiculous our government has become. They’re a band of psychopaths, and we’re powerless to stop them.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 18, 2018 12:28 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:19 am
We already did and do it anyway. It has nothing to do with the UN, other than the fact that we have a permanent veto on any resolution that we don’t like.

They didn’t sign off on Iraq, but they couldn’t say anything about it without us vetoing it.

This sounds like a scapegoat to avoid taking responsibility for how fucking ridiculous our government has become. They’re a band of psychopaths, and we’re powerless to stop them.
Dude, if we weren't in the UN it would be impossible for us to be in 180 countries around the globe and at war around the globe. You pay for that, because you like the idea of being part of an international body that promises a brighter future.
PLATA O PLOMO