Overthrowing America

Martin Hash

Overthrowing America

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:15 am

First change the goals,
Then change the rules,
Then go to war.

Examples of changing the goals: accomplishments don’t mean anything; everyone’s opinion is as valid as anyone else’s, and you get to say. Diversity rather than assimilation. The components of the American Dream are now denigrated as White Cis-gendered Privilege.

Examples of changing the rules: diversity & claims of racism supercede law. #metoo requires no supporting evidence. The Deep State tried to overthrow an elected president. Meritocracy is now frowned upon. Conscientiousness is cast as meanness.

The Virtual Civil War is ongoing in all forms of media, in public education, and government is hyperpartisan.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: Overthrowing America

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:28 am

+1 Good Post

We are going to win this thing.............. we're not going back to 70s type Liberty culture, but we are going to dismantle a great deal of the Deep State and disrupt their drive to Totalitarianism. That's the end game for our opponents. We can't play nice, we have to aggressively expose things like the Coup Attempt and use legal means to punish those guilty.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:29 am

Good post.

Not much to argue with there, Dr. Hash.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:35 am

DBTrek wrote:Good post.

Not much to argue with there, Dr. Hash.
I got there by debating here.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:36 am

I have come to realize that we can bag this entire Marxist program into a single phrase: the Faultocracy. That's literally what it is. The opposite of a meritocracy.

Everything about it leads to failure.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:41 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I have come to realize that we can bag this entire Marxist program into a single phrase: the Faultocracy. That's literally what it is. The opposite of a meritocracy.
In my book (which no one reads) I point out that the goal is control. If you are a "loser," it's unlikely you will ever be a "winner" by following the status quo. The only tactic that works is to tip over the apple cart, make the new goals be opposite the old goals, and rearrange the rules to benefit loser status. Quite effective because America is chock full of losers.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is what Islam, feminism, minorities & weirdos have in common, with White males cast as the enemy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 am

But what if we focused more on the effect; that these policies lead to failure and diminishing capabilities?

If you keep pushing less qualified people into positions in general, you are more likely to get mistakes, errors, and just overall failure across society. Everything about cultural marxism is predicated on putting relatively unqualified people into various positions as some form of social justice, but when all that does is create more systemic failure, it becomes a social injustice in and of itself.

Do people not deserve bridges that remain standing? Do they not deserve greater technological innovation? If people all have a "right" to health care, then do they not also have a right to a doctor that doesn't kill them with mistakes?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:01 am

I mean.. just think about it just in terms of us on this forum.

If you are going to start a business, do you ask for advice from StA with zero business building experience or Martin Hash? If you are working on a difficult software project, are you going to ask StA with experience as a software engineer, or do you ask Capps who doesn't even have a junior college degree?

In our everyday lives none of us do this. We don't ask for advice about our finances from a guy just because he is black in order to fix some perceived economic injustices. Nor do we ask some fat guy at the gym for a good training program instead of the guy who actually succeeded at building strength and muscle without getting fat. Let's identify the disconnect and encourage people to really think about the implications of what they support.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:05 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I have come to realize that we can bag this entire Marxist program into a single phrase: the Faultocracy. That's literally what it is. The opposite of a meritocracy.
In my book (which no one reads) I point out that the goal is control. If you are a "loser," it's unlikely you will ever be a "winner" by following the status quo. The only tactic that works is to tip over the apple cart, make the new goals be opposite the old goals, and rearrange the rules to benefit loser status. Quite effective because America is chock full of losers.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is what Islam, feminism, minorities & weirdos have in common, with White males cast as the enemy.
I agree.

Look how weak the Coup attempt on Trump has shown to be. There is really nothing there. They were arrogant and blinded by living in their own bubble that they could gin up a phony dossier and get everyone to buy it. Probably because they've gotten away with making people believe their lies in the past (Iraqi WMDs). Fact is these folks are not the best, they became the CIA Director, FBI Director or UN Ambassador not because of Merit, but just poitics.................. it's not fucking wonder our Foreign and Domestic Policy is a wreck.

The Deep State has sold us that Ivy League educations................... and all of them go to the Ivy League, equal intelligence and superiority, it's just not true.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I mean.. just think about it just in terms of us on this forum.

If you are going to start a business, do you ask for advice from StA with zero business building experience or Martin Hash? If you are working on a difficult software project, are you going to ask StA with experience as a software engineer, or do you ask Capps who doesn't even have a junior college degree?

In our everyday lives none of us do this. We don't ask for advice about our finances from a guy just because he is black in order to fix some perceived economic injustices. Nor do we ask some fat guy at the gym for a good training program instead of the guy who actually succeeded at building strength and muscle without getting fat. Let's identify the disconnect and encourage people to really think about the implications of what they support.
Even casual scrutiny shows that the old status quo is logical but the people seeking power do NOT care. They aren't the people who build bridges or businesses. They're losers, they can't do anything.