2014 - Obamaphones

kybkh

Re: 2014, The Year the Obama Phone Started a War

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:22 am

Look this article tells you all you need to know.

-News Discovery method- Smartphone owners/ Non-smartphone owners
Search engine (Algorithms) 61% 31%
News aggregators (CNN) 61% 33%
Sharing news with friends electronically (Check out these whyte cops) 54% 29%

https://www.americanpressinstitute.org/ ... ic-groups/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:31 am

I'm getting it KY.

Why can't you Fake News enthusiasts understand that the delivery system is key to the entire fake news project?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:33 am

Well delete your Facebook if you're so worried about it.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:34 am

Nukedog wrote:Well delete your Facebook if you're so worried about it.
1. You're missing the point.
2. What's Faceberg?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:36 am

What was the point again? The people doling out the MSM narrative are rattling the monkey cage? They've been doing that for decades :sleepy:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:37 am

kybkh wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
No, I'm quite certain that's the argument here.

Easier internet access for the poor > more social unrest.

And he's right about that. But what would be the remedy, a policy of cutting them off? Higher internet access pricing?
It's not just internet access. You can't surf your phone like you do a PC. You open you FB app, see the pushed news and click the link.

Phones are different than a PC. A phone pushes customized stories and alerts you to "relevant news".
...most of us are reading this on phones.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:40 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
kybkh wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
No, I'm quite certain that's the argument here.

Easier internet access for the poor > more social unrest.

And he's right about that. But what would be the remedy, a policy of cutting them off? Higher internet access pricing?
It's not just internet access. You can't surf your phone like you do a PC. You open you FB app, see the pushed news and click the link.

Phones are different than a PC. A phone pushes customized stories and alerts you to "relevant news".
...most of us are reading this on phones.
Look I read on my phone too, like right now while I am taking a shit. If I was at my PC I would have gone back and edited out the non-relevant quotes and just responded to your last comment.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:41 am

I think what's going on is that people that haven't grown up with internet are having some kind of Luddite freak out.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:44 am

Nukedog wrote:What was the point again? The people doling out the MSM narrative are rattling the monkey cage? They've been doing that for decades :sleepy:
People been killing each other for a longtime too but when somebody showed up with a gun, shit changed. Killing people got easier.

Just like plugging a poor black folk in to a social media news stream promoting Marxist ideas made it easier to gaslight them.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:51 am

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I think you attribute too much agency to them. Have you actually ever been to the inner city of a major city?

The democrats don't even teach them how to read in many cases.
Uh, I think that's what he's saying. Reading *Isn't* Fundamental when it comes to consuming media from a phone.
This point is crucial to the "I've got a Phone" theory.