Plutarch on animal ethics

heydaralon

Re: Plutarch on animal ethics

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:16 pm

California wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:50 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:05 pm
Look at that face, though. He's like I still love you, man. Even though you hit me in the head with a baseball bat and you didn't feed my the leftover ground beef last night.
Well, it was my son :lol: He was emotionally wrecked for the rest of the day

But yeah, we don't deserve dogs.
At least he didn't get it right in the eye. Glad he will be ok.

I love cats and dogs, and that is where my sympathy ends. Every other animal is on the table for eating in my book. I'm not a monster. Hwen would see that picture and think that you were tenderizing the meat. One of the many reasons that I despise the Chinese. They are a nasty people, though not as nasty as vegans.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:18 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:16 pm
California wrote:
Look at that face, though. He's like I still love you, man. Even though you hit me in the head with a baseball bat and you didn't feed my the leftover ground beef last night.

I love cats and dogs, and that is where my sympathy ends. Every other animal is on the table for eating in my book. I'm not a monster. Hwen would see that picture and think that you were tenderizing the meat. One of the many reasons that I despise the Chinese. They are a nasty people, though not as nasty as vegans.
Koreans eat more dog. I like the Koreans tho. Spartans.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:19 pm

California wrote:

Sorry about your son too. Shit happens. Looks like everybody will he alright.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:45 am

heydaralon wrote:
California wrote:

Having opinions is fun.

I think green MnMs taste better.

Cars that are red go faster.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:16 am

My father in law didn't like cats. When he bought a farm in Africa he tried to do without them. Farming attracts a lot of rats and a couple of terriers just won't do. Guess what you get if you create a rodent rich environment in southern Africa?

Cobras.

He ended up getting 12 cats. The best hunter was a pampered Siamese cat he got from a diplomat that was leaving. It jumped down on the rat's backs from the barn roof. Two of his cats were gay. Spent most of their time licking each other 69 style.

Doris Lessing wrote a great book on cats. She grew up on a farm in Rhodesia and learned to love them at an early age.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:56 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:16 am
My father in law didn't like cats. When he bought a farm in Africa he tried to do without them. Farming attracts a lot of rats and a couple of terriers just won't do. Guess what you get if you create a rodent rich environment in southern Africa?

Cobras.

He ended up getting 12 cats. The best hunter was a pampered Siamese cat he got from a diplomat that was leaving. It jumped down on the rat's backs from the barn roof. Two of his cats were gay. Spent most of their time licking each other 69 style.

Doris Lessing wrote a great book on cats. She grew up on a farm in Rhodesia and learned to love them at an early age.

It's funny, my cats love to hunt but I've noticed: They chow on mice, I found a dead rat quite chewed up once (don't get many rats where I am), and they love to chase the chipmunks... But while they kill the chipmunk they never seem to eat them. I dunno, maybe chipmunk tastes bad or something? They'll chase it around, wound it and let it run to chase it more, just toying with it until it dies, toss the dead chipmunk around until they get bored with it... Leave it in the yard and maybe go back later to toss the carcass around and play more... But just won't eat it.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:57 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:45 am
heydaralon wrote:
California wrote:

Having opinions is fun.

I think green MnMs taste better.

Cars that are red go faster.
I have asked you before, and I will ask you again:

Please stop attempting to derail discussions with childish and patronizing comments. I wasn't talking to you JD, and I'd appreciate it if you would not try to stir up shit with inflammatory rhetoric. Thanks again. You aren't the bigger man, but try acting like you are.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:06 pm

That mass shooter was a vegan. There really ought to be laws against it.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Where in the world is "vegan legislation" even a thing?

If this kind of dumb shit is only going to impact the west coast, the federal city, and its satellites, what's the problem?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:12 pm

Maybe he can get off on a temporary insanity plea. That shit fucks up your head and gives you the brain function of a 9 year old with down syndrome. Temporary insanity or no, the homosexuality is permanent. That goes hand in hand with that lifestyle...
Shikata ga nai