Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:02 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:01 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:27 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:17 pm

I just made it my business, hombre.
Stop acting assertive. No one is intimidated by an effeminate estrogen mangina faggot who lets their life be dictated by the wellbeing of animals with exoskeletans. You are weak. You are delusional. You are a faggot embarrassment who is bereft on any kind of moral authority, and who can only claim ethical superiority over pedophiles. Pitiful faggots don't tell others how to live.
Relax bud.
Make sure that you get Denzel Washington as a lawyer
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Re: Plutarch on animal ethics

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:03 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:54 pm
Your body produces all the cholesterol it needs from non-animal foods, it doesn't require dietary cholesterol. Vegans tend to have lower overall cholesterol, but that's a good thing. High cholesterol can cause erectile dysfunction and also wind up killing you.

You are literally the only source I've even heard argue that we need special magic "animal cholesterol."
Negative.

In a state of malnutrition, your liver will try to synthesize cholesterol because your nutritional deficit is actually killing you. Your liver can barely produce enough cholesterol to keep you alive.

Your body will attempt to compensate for this by shutting down your testicles and limiting output from your pituitary gland. Your body needs cholesterol to synthesize sex hormones, including testosterone. Because you need cholesterol for all your cells, including and especially your brain, your body will choose to shut down testosterone.

This results in rapid muscle loss. It also ensures an actual vegan cannot build much muscle, if any, without drugs. This is why vegan males are so weak and unhealthy, and why women are naturally revolted by them. Women pick up on testosterone and at an evolutionary level respond to that. You creep them out instead.

Then because you consume all those phytoestrogens, your estrogen levels are through the roof. This also repels women, and is what causes you to question your gender. It also can result in you literally growing tits.

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:09 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:42 pm

By the way, cats know how to hunt when they aren't being converted into fur babies and fed industrial meat slime and corn meal byproduct.
Why do I see so many starving cats dumpster diving? Why do I see so many dead cats, who aren't in the middle of the road? Are they all just bad hunters?

No, seriously, cats domesticated themselves. Human's role in the situation we are in today was pretty much relegated to our not objecting.

Quit pretending I didn't say that we only get our cats off the street or from shelters. I have never, and will never, purchase from a breeder. There's no point, when so many are in need already.

Not all animal lovers take the form of strange extremism, like you do.

Or, you are a troll. DB, is that you?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:03 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Your body produces all the cholesterol it needs from non-animal foods, it doesn't require dietary cholesterol. Vegans tend to have lower overall cholesterol, but that's a good thing. High cholesterol can cause erectile dysfunction and also wind up killing you.

You are literally the only source I've even heard argue that we need special magic "animal cholesterol."
Negative.

In a state of malnutrition, your liver will try to synthesize cholesterol because your nutritional deficit is actually killing you. Your liver can barely produce enough cholesterol to keep you alive.

Your body will attempt to compensate for this by shutting down your testicles and limiting output from your pituitary gland. Your body needs cholesterol to synthesize sex hormones, including testosterone. Because you need cholesterol for all your cells, including and especially your brain, your body will choose to shut down testosterone.

This results in rapid muscle loss. It also ensures an actual vegan cannot build much muscle, if any, without drugs. This is why vegan males are so weak and unhealthy, and why women are naturally revolted by them. Women pick up on testosterone and at an evolutionary level respond to that. You creep them out instead.

Then because you consume all those phytoestrogens, your estrogen levels are through the roof. This also repels women, and is what causes you to question your gender. It also can result in you literally growing tits.
This is untrue.
Your liver makes 75% of your cholesterol even if you are already eating a diet rich in cholesterol. If you forgo dietary cholesterol your liver converts whatever you're eating into the cholesterol it needs. This is why certain junkfood vegans have high cholesterol.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:25 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:02 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:00 pm
JohnDonne wrote:

Semen doesn't have cholesterol dude. While no one, including your own parents (who knew you were gay, as you have admitted to the forum that you enjoy the cock) doubts that you swallow quarts of semen every day, it is an incomplete protein that will not get you the dietary requirements for a fully functioning brain. Additionally, much of that semen is contaminated with the AIDS virus, which will actually cause your T-cell count to lower and cause you to undergo AIDS wasting syndrome and lead to further brain damage. I'll bet even with your Bergen Belsen frame you still have man titties though. The only fires you are volunteering to fight are on Fire Island during fag week.
Darolan,

we cool?
We were never not cool. I don't have a problem with you or vegans in general.
Shikata ga nai

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:28 pm

Kath wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:09 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:42 pm

By the way, cats know how to hunt when they aren't being converted into fur babies and fed industrial meat slime and corn meal byproduct.
Why do I see so many starving cats dumpster diving? Why do I see so many dead cats, who aren't in the middle of the road? Are they all just bad hunters?

No, seriously, cats domesticated themselves. Human's role in the situation we are in today was pretty much relegated to our not objecting.

Quit pretending I didn't say that we only get our cats off the street or from shelters. I have never, and will never, purchase from a breeder. There's no point, when so many are in need already.

Not all animal lovers take the form of strange extremism, like you do.

Or, you are a troll. DB, is that you?
Not all cats make the cut, some of them have been made too dependent to survive, but I see feral cats running around plenty. They want nothing to do with humans.

So we agree cat and dog breeders are bad.

Let's go one more step and oppose pig, chicken and cow breeders too, because they're even worse.

And it's not extremism to oppose an already radical status quo.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:15 pm

Pepe is back.

Point blank, right on the patio.

But now my dogs are asleep upstairs in the bedroom with the Duchess.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:31 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:15 pm
Pepe is back.

These rabbits are really asking for it. Think of how happy our dogs would be if we accidently drop the leash this one time.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:31 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:15 pm
Pepe is back.

These rabbits are really asking for it. Think of how happy our dogs would be if we accidently drop the leash this one time.
We live on the edge of the woods, our dogs are off leash most of the time.

They roam the woods freely, chasing this and that and swimming in the river.

It's dog paradise here, which is half the reason we bought it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:00 am

See it's the fence that does them in. My yard is completely fenced.

The only escape is the gate to the woods at the bottom.

If they can make that before the dogs they are home free.

But if they are held up for even a moment the dogs are upon them and they've got no escape.

They just bounce around off the inside of the fence trapped in the yard.

Then it's like the dog scene from Watership Down.
Nec Aspera Terrent