Peace

StCapps

Re: Peace

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:16 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:15 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:10 pm
Nukedog being a Nazi and the Trump meme's, and going from Noobie to Made Guy in no time flat, becoming more prolific than even StA in post per day count, that was a mix that triggered Carlin so hard he needed to burn the forum to save his brand. Dan had slowed down his posting on the forum before Nukedog showed, but not long after he showed, he stopped engaging completely until he pulled the plug on the place

It's all just speculation, but we all know it was Nukedog. Good ol' Nuke.
The DCF had it's glory days...

But Carlin just didn't have the stones.

Too bad.

What could have been if he had risen to the occasion... but I guess he's doing alright... anyone check out his book?
What's his book about?
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:16 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:14 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:07 pm

I spoke to Kath a couple of days ago by PM on the PF.com forum.
She says she's over the hockey wars and bearing no grudges.

I wanted to let her know about DSL, they were close once.
She says she's happy for him and had always hoped he'd get over himself and let someone in.

As for herself, Nerd finally got a full-time contract rather than consulting so she's been able to go part-time and get on with all the cooking, gardening and organising she's been needing to do for years. She feels herself for the first time in a long time and is very happy.
If Kath was over it, she would still post, she left because she's butthurt, and she doesn't come back for the same reason. Glad to hear she's feeling herself, if she's too thin skinned to post here, and is enjoying life in her safe space, more power to her. It's best she doesn't come back if she thinks she's going to get the kid gloves treatment while throwing stones from a glass house.
Oh get over it Capps, everybody else has.
I am over it. I still post here, does Kath? Clearly she is not over it, if she ever gets over it, and acquires a thicker skin, I will welcome her back. Glad to hear she is doing well in her safe space.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:53 pm
I didn't mean to take Kath down, same situation as with Carlin, the fight was on, she was getting her shots in, I was taking everybody on at once, I just fought through the objective reflexively.

She says she's happy for him and had always hoped he'd get over himself and let someone in.

As for herself, Nerd finally got a full-time contract rather than consulting so she's been able to go part-time and get on with all the cooking, gardening and organising she's been needing to do for years. She feels herself for the first time in a long time and is very happy.
That's good, glad to hear she's doing well, I don't actually like to fight chicks, male chauvinist that I am.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:20 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:16 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

The actions indicate who is the more butthurt one.
Indeed.
She's not dissing you every chance she gets.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:20 pm
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Indeed.
Then why is she too much of a pussy to come back? Glass Jaw, that's why, can't take what she dishes out.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:24 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:17 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:53 pm
I didn't mean to take Kath down, same situation as with Carlin, the fight was on, she was getting her shots in, I was taking everybody on at once, I just fought through the objective reflexively.

That's good, glad to hear she's doing well, I don't actually like to fight chicks, male chauvinist that I am.
I think the hockey wars were a symptom not a cause.
She's in a happy place now.
Only reads and posts in the humour threads over there and rarely gets into any fights over politics.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:27 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:24 pm
Only reads and posts in the humour threads over there and rarely gets into any fights over politics.
If she's happy I'm happy, I don't like to hurt girls, unless they are commies.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:30 pm

StCapps wrote:
What's his book about?
The End is Near... from the Bronze Age to something or other... not really sure.
Still haven't listened to his latest Japan episode... I'll probably get around to it someday.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:30 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:22 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:20 pm
StCapps wrote:
Indeed.
Then why is she too much of a pussy to come back? Glass Jaw, that's why, can't take what she dishes out.
Doesn't need that sort of conflict in her life anymore.
Just try being happy for her and stop being such a dick about it.
Like I say, everyone else has moved on.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:24 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:17 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

She should come back here and post about not politics. We're bored of politics right now anyway, it's going to be slow until the Dem Primaries actually begin.
*yip*