F35
39%
A10
61%

Total votes: 18

Smitty-48

Re: F35 vs. A10?

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:09 pm

My answer is that all your posts are the same.

Doesn't matter what the subject matter is.

Sky is always falling.

You are always Chicken Little.

I find it to be faggotry.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:10 pm

You have failed to answer any of it. You just insult your way out of getting your ass handed to you. Should I post it again, since you managed to bury another thread with vacuous posts?
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:02 pm
Also, let's put this shit show into some historical context.

This fucking thing was awarded in 2001 to LMC as essentially a support stealth aircraft. It was a 19 billion dollar cost-plus project that is now costing us over 400 billion fucking dollars. It's destroyed our only fifth generation air superiority fighter program. The corruption from this company has reached key members of Congress, as I have shown. Every time you read about one of these knuckleheads complaining about the F-15X decision, look at their donations. All Lockmart financial recipients. They were paid for.

400 billion dollars for an aircraft that lost a dogfight to a a God damned F-16 four years ago. Then when people were like, what the fucking fuck is this shit??, F-35 supporters said the F-35 was never meant for dogfighting anyway. But then it was supposed to replace our F-15C squadrons?? WTF?

And if it's not meant for aerial combat, then what the fuck is it for? It can only carry four decent air-to-air missiles. Maybe a few bombs. It's armament capacity is so low that it's practically useless for anything. I mean.. if it were a real air superiority fighter, I could let that go, but it obviously cannot compete for air dominance against a real fifth gen fighter. So what are we paying for exactly?

That part never gets answered. It's just a bunch of marketing woo woo followed by insults against anybody who mentions the uncomfortable truth, and the truth is that this F-35 program is the largest defense boondoggle and fraud in American history. Which means human history.

400 billion dollars is almost what the entire Vietnam War cost us, adjusted for inflation. It's about four Apollo programs (getting men on the surface of the Moon seven times (one aborted), built from the ground up). It's what it would cost us to completely duplicate the interstate highway system.

Instead we got this. A jet that doesn't really do anything well and isn't likely to win any engagement with Russian and Chinese air superiority fighters. We do have our existing F-22 squadrons, but they are aging, and none are being built any longer.

These are serious fucking problems that this little duo of Lockmart fan boys fail to address. Instead they will just insult and bury posts with more nonsense. Maybe post some more marketing videos. Whatev.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:13 pm

There's no reason to repeat myself ad nauseum, I've already stated my position.

Repeating yourself ad nauseum is all part of your Chicken Little faggotry.

Knock yourself out.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:17 pm

The only thing you are repeating are insults and failure to address a single valid criticism of this program. It's really ridiculous at this point. You are emotionally invested in this company and refuse to even think about what others are saying. I doubt you even read criticisms of this program. You just reply with insults like "you're a fag!!!" and then complain about repeating yourself. Whatever. Emotional investor is emotional.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:21 pm

Again, you simply repeat the same fallacies over and over.

I don't see any point in restating things over and over.

My position on the F-35 has not changed.

In terms of investment, the F-35 is a long position, forty year program, it's not a stock price issue.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:22 pm

I posted no fallacies. You just cannot respond to any argument made, so you try to bury them with these vacuous posts. Pathetic. I just remembered why we celebrated your booting.

The last time you had your ass handed to you, you just posted hockey nonsense over and over until people were sick of you. If you can't address what other people are actually arguing here, then fucking bugger off already. Why waste our time?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:24 pm

My argument is already made, there's no point in reposting it all again.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:22 pm
I posted no fallacies. You just cannot respond to any argument made, so you try to bury them with these vacuous posts. Pathetic. I just remembered why we celebrated your booting.

The last time you had your ass handed to you, you just posted hockey nonsense over and over until people were sick of you. If you can't address what other people are actually arguing here, then fucking bugger off already. Why waste our time?
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't welcome here.

I'll stop posting then.

I'm not one to impose where I am not wanted.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:34 pm

You didn't make an argument. You just keep posting nothing comments to bury other people's arguments. It's essentially what you always do when you lose.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:40 pm

And you know what's truly fucked up about the massive lobbying scheme run by this company? They are essentially taking tax dollars and handing some of it over to corrupt congressmen to ensure their programs get funded with even more tax dollars.

We talk about how fucked up the Clinton Foundation corruption is, but the F-35 program is absolutely massive scale corruption. They are spending somewhere north of 20 million dollars per year on paying off congressmen to keep this running. They also have to pay to hire Pentagon generals who retire, or to get them into lucrative think tank spots in exchange for their program loyalty. All of that money, really, comes from the American tax payers. They are taking American tax dollars to bribe politicians into handing over even more American tax dollars.

Does that not strike anybody as incredibly fucked?

This corruption scheme ballooned a 20 billion dollar program into a 400 billion program. It's basically the cost of another Vietnam War at this point, and growing.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.