Desmond is AMAZING

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Desmond is AMAZING

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:52 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:48 am
More info please.

Also, meat fat does not translate to body fat.
It's my heart I am looking out for. I am cut like an Adonis, sorry, no pics ladies.

But reverse searing is just baking the cut for about an hour at a super low heat so the tasty, tasty fat gets all up in the guts, but it stays pretty rare. Then, pop it out and really quickly sear the outside to preference.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:52 am

The fat isn't bad in terms of getting you fatter unless you are eating too many calories period. Saturated fat *could* be bad for you depending on other factors.

In general, you are better off getting something like chicken breast, cutting out the fat, and using olive oil as a source for fat instead.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:56 am

My list goes:
Beef
Lamb
Fish
Chicken

for enjoyment... but chicken keeps better than fish in the old icebox, or I wouldn't even bother.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:01 pm

You can cut fish out entirely as long as you take plenty of fish oil.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:03 pm

I like fish, it is a good light protein with a lot of variation. But I got to eat it the day I buy it, or I am disappointed.

It is chicken that bores me, unless it is all breaded up or fried, and then, what is the point?
HAIL!

-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:11 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:03 pm
I like fish, it is a good light protein with a lot of variation. But I got to eat it the day I buy it, or I am disappointed.

It is chicken that bores me, unless it is all breaded up or fried, and then, what is the point?
For real: if you have heart health issues, be VERY picky about what fish you purchase. Choose only wild caught fish, but even then they might lie to you. Most farmed fish is extremely unhealthy for you because of the food they are fed.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:14 pm

Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:33 am
See, Fife, that wasn't whataboutism. That was pointing out that the problem with the Desmond situation was more the pageantry than the cross-dressing or the sexuality.

Been chasing ambulances too long to follow an argument.
So, Desmond is bad because Honey Boo Boo is bad? Or is that vice-versa?

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:11 pm
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:03 pm

For real: if you have heart health issues, be VERY picky about what fish you purchase. Choose only wild caught fish, but even then they might lie to you. Most farmed fish is extremely unhealthy for you because of the food they are fed.

Only go to Long John's. Captain D is shitte.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:19 pm

I don't have heart issues. I am just locked into the old school notion that red meat fat causes cholesterol problems. They keep flipping the script on it, but I am so locked into the notion that if I eat too much red meat I will start to feel all shitty.

But, to the larger point, I try to get only fresh caught. As a coastal elite, this isn't too hard, but, yeah, those fuckers will lie.

I don't have the time to catch 'em myself, and I am bad at it, but once the old lady finally wins the lottery... oooooooh, it is gonna get real!
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:20 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:14 pm
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:33 am
See, Fife, that wasn't whataboutism. That was pointing out that the problem with the Desmond situation was more the pageantry than the cross-dressing or the sexuality.

Been chasing ambulances too long to follow an argument.
So, Desmond is bad because Honey Boo Boo is bad? Or is that vice-versa?
Neither of them are bad. Both of their parents are needy lunatics who are abusing their children.
HAIL!

-Hwen