My retconned views of a White Nationalist American founding just got retconned

Okeefenokee

Re: My retconned views of a White Nationalist American founding just got retconned

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:33 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:25 pm
Were they all pressed into service? Were they not freed at all the end of their terms?

It sounds more like jail. You're out when your sentence is over. A slave’s sentence is never over.
This thread is one page long. Try reading.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Re: My retconned views of a White Nationalist American founding just got retconned

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:42 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:25 pm
Were they all pressed into service? Were they not freed at all the end of their terms?

It sounds more like jail. You're out when your sentence is over. A slave’s sentence is never over.
In colonies down South it was worse because the term was limited. Slave owners had an interest in getting the most labor out of them before the term was up, so most never actually survived to be free.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:36 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:54 pm
I can't take this country seriously anymore. The Constitution was a fucking lie. They never gave a shit about their fellow White man. They were just greedy fucking merchants. Even worse than jews. At least jews stick together. The fucking Quakers in Pennsylvania sucked jew dick biblically day in and day out while they treated their fellow man as chattel to such a degree that I have serious doubts any other race outside of the Chinese could have been so god damn callous.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XZF7D4W/

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:50 am

Two things fucked up our ability to achieve the dream:

1. Ancestors fucked up and did not eradicate slavery in the 18th century when it was feasible to do so, and when many white Americans were themselves once enslaved, making it much easier for them to want it ended.

2. Federalization.

The first one is why we have racial tensions to this day. It's what led to the Multicult eventually, which is basically going to extinguish our people from the Earth.

Second one should be bloody obvious by now.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:06 am

Speaking of pozzed, what's really pozzed is how that bastard Hamilton and his soyboys co-opted the term "federalist." Those cagey statist fucks never miss that kind of trick.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:07 am

I see. You are concerned there is a secret history of oppression of your ancestors and that you are being held back because of this history of oppression. Is that correct?
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:07 am

Confederation was the correct path.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:31 am

Fife wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:36 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:54 pm
I can't take this country seriously anymore. The Constitution was a fucking lie. They never gave a shit about their fellow White man. They were just greedy fucking merchants. Even worse than jews. At least jews stick together. The fucking Quakers in Pennsylvania sucked jew dick biblically day in and day out while they treated their fellow man as chattel to such a degree that I have serious doubts any other race outside of the Chinese could have been so god damn callous.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XZF7D4W/
I just got done being red pilled on that little bit of history
McFeels and Ethnarch survey the events which led up to the 13 Colonies making the difficult decision to break away from the mother country, and the one man who did more than anyone else to precipitate the War of American independence; the original form of the independent government of the United States, along with its strengths and weaknesses; how the Philadelphia Constitution we’re operating under today came to be, its strengths and weaknesses, and who was in favor of it, and who was against it; and about their motivations, and who benefited the most from the adoption of the Philadelphia Convention, and how.

Direct Download: HERE

Show page: http://fash-the-nation.libsyn.com/

RSS: http://fash-the-nation.libsyn.com/rss

Episode Topics:

00:00:00 – Intro
00:03:00 – Road to Revolution
00:05:00 – Destroyer of Town (and Country)
00:13:30 – The Ultraviolet Pill
00:19:00 – Articles of Confederation – Unfairly Maligned
00:27:00 – The Federalists and the Runaway Convention – Making the Perfect the Enemy of the Merely Good, and Legal
00:57:00 – Break
00:58:00 – The Fight for Ratification and Rise of the Anti-Federalists
01:21:00 – Break
01:22:00 – American Coup D’Etat
01:37:00 – Whiskey Rebellion
01:44:00 – Outro
Jazzhands McFeels
http://fashthenation.com/2018/07/ftn-fo ... oup-detat/

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:43 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:07 am
Except we’d still be colonies under Confederation. The states didn’t work together.

Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:47 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:43 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:07 am
Except we’d still be colonies under Confederation. The states didn’t work together.

I am about to run. Will look at this later. But, dude, the only reason we went to federalization was because people like Hamilton wanted a national bank. The ostensible reasons were all bullshit. Federalization was a coup against the American people perpetrated by speculators, hucksters, and banksters in the cities. Nor was it just the Appalachians that got fucked. Look up Daniel Shay's rebellion and what the Bostonian speculators did to the farmers in the countryside.

We are colonies of Washington D.C. right the fuck now. This is an empire ruled over by D.C. and that was decided at Gettysburg.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.