What show are you watching right now?

C-Mag

Re: What show are you watching right now?

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:01 am

Rant incoming...…...

Up til a moment ago. I was watching the last season of The Walking Dead. I'd skipped it last year and when I got up this AM it was on. I turned it off because our 'heroes' are too Fucking Stupid to watch. At this point, I want to see Neegan win.

My God, how fucking stupid are these people ?
They come up with a good plan, have Neegan trapped and cutoff, and they let him escape, they fucking let him escape. They leave like two guys to watch the Sanctuary, and apparantly don't have regular check in intervals. They get taken out wihout warning anyone, I guess sleeping on LP/OP.

Rick the moron, walks into the camp of the garbage bitches. Gets taken captive AGAIN, has to fight the dead, AGAIN. Alexandria gets surprised by Neegan, AGAIN. Maggie is leading the relief force and get's caught in the same Fucking road Ambush, AGAIN.

There's probably more repetitive stupidity that I'm forgetting. I understand that this may be the studios milking their cash cow, but for fucks sake, at least come up with something new. It's like Star Wars, they've been milking the original Trilogy for 9 movies now. The SW reboot was the exact same script as the orginal SW, but with a Mary Sue in the lead. OOHhhhhhhh, but the cute robot is a ball instead of cylinder :shock:

Are there no fucking writers left in Hollywood. For Fucks sake people. I just turned off TWD when Maggie led her QRF into the same fucking ambush. Then sat there in the Fucking car, not picking up a weapon, not giving an order to her troops while Neegans troops maneuvered into position. Continued to sit there until the enemy strolled up to the car and asked for their weapons, and they turned them over. :doh:

All of Rick's crew deserve to die. They are too stupid live.
:snooty:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:43 am

That show got stupid a long time ago. Season 1-2 were good
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:24 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:17 pm
Black Mirror is good. It's a 21st century Twilight Zone.

Ozark was good too. Breaking Bad type of story.
Just saw White Bear. Holy hell, I had to take a breather. That one shook me.

Also... Waldo = Trump

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:01 am
Rant incoming...…...

Up til a moment ago. I was watching the last season of The Walking Dead. I'd skipped it last year and when I got up this AM it was on. I turned it off because our 'heroes' are too Fucking Stupid to watch. At this point, I want to see Neegan win.

They come up with a good plan, have Neegan trapped and cutoff, and they let him escape, they fucking let him escape. They leave like two guys to watch the Sanctuary, and apparantly don't have regular check in intervals. They get taken out wihout warning anyone, I guess sleeping on LP/OP.

Rick the moron, walks into the camp of the garbage bitches. Gets taken captive AGAIN, has to fight the dead, AGAIN. Alexandria gets surprised by Neegan, AGAIN. Maggie is leading the relief force and get's caught in the same Fucking road Ambush, AGAIN.

There's probably more repetitive stupidity that I'm forgetting. I understand that this may be the studios milking their cash cow, but for fucks sake, at least come up with something new. It's like Star Wars, they've been milking the original Trilogy for 9 movies now. The SW reboot was the exact same script as the orginal SW, but with a Mary Sue in the lead. OOHhhhhhhh, but the cute robot is a ball instead of cylinder :shock:

Are there no fucking writers left in Hollywood. For Fucks sake people. I just turned off TWD when Maggie led her QRF into the same fucking ambush. Then sat there in the Fucking car, not picking up a weapon, not giving an order to her troops while Neegans troops maneuvered into position. Continued to sit there until the enemy strolled up to the car and asked for their weapons, and they turned them over. :doh:

Did they ever discover tree houses?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:54 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:01 am
Rant incoming...…...

Did they ever discover tree houses?
Right??

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:58 pm

Jean-luc Picard returning in a new Star Trek series. I am very happy now.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/08/04/patrick-ste ... ew-series/

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:01 pm

A Winner Never Listens to the Odds :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:58 pm

Meh, Avery Brooks is the Man.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:48 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:58 pm

Meh, Avery Brooks is the Man.
Possibly the worst actor I’ve ever seen. :lol:
I’m only in season 1 though.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:39 am

Watching the BBC TV Mini-Series The Last Post. It's about a unit of Royal Military Police and their families in British-controlled Aden, Yemen in 1965. Great acting, stunning locations, and period feel. Don't miss a chance to see it.

The longer trailer has too many spoilers.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck