Literal Odds and Ends

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Literal Odds and Ends

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:29 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:25 pm
Idk. Debating on what the best course of action is. Finally got a decent check from the new job which I could feasibly pay ahead on my van note with and find a more stable job with while I do the hustle on the side for spending money and gas and food. Or I could just keep staying on at this job and hope it works out but the next two checks are going to be shitty af, my boss keeps pressuring me to do sales and some of my installs when I was new are already coming back and fucking me in the ass. I think I want to fuck off from this job I have q bad feeling about this. If I do, I dont know how to roll all the new tools I bought into another job. And I will probably get my phone shut off for a while which would also fuck over my chances for making side money. I keep flailing around trying to correct the course and nothing seems to pan out. I'm losing hope tbh. And I dont mean to sound like a bitch but the seasonal depression thing or whatever it is, is raping my ass like a Congolese gorilla. Like more and more I wake up and wish I was dead. It'll work out tho. It always does.
Even a shitty life is better than the alternative.

Find your focus, and hit it hard. No surrender.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:39 pm

No surrender.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:34 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:40 am

That's a really undignified rush to cash in on his heroism from Toyota and the other traders.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:06 am

Bright pink diamonds are rare. Big, bright pink diamonds are even rarer. And a diamond like the famed Pink Legacy — which is extraordinarily vivid for such a large diamond, weighing in at a whopping 18.96 carats — is so unusual that it has been called "as good as it gets" for a colored diamond, according to Rahul Kadakia, International Head of Jewellery at Christie's auction house.

If you happened to have enormous quantities of cash burning a hole in your pocket, the Pink Legacy could have been yours. The rare gem, which is set in a platinum ring surrounded by smaller diamonds, hit the auction block today (Nov. 14) at Christie's in Geneva. The diamond was expected to fetch as much as $50 million, and went to the winning bidder for more than $44 million.

Other pink diamonds typically contain hints of other colors, such as brown, orange, gray or purple. But the Pink Legacy is pink through and through, with a rich tone classified by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) as "fancy vivid." That qualification is awarded to only 1 in 100,000 diamonds,What gives pink diamonds their unusual color? Unlike other colored diamonds, which gain their shades from light-absorbing chemical impurities in their carbon structures, pink diamonds are free of impurities. Some researchers suggest that pink diamonds may be created by intense physical disruptions to their molecular structure during formation, the BBC reported. A seismic shudder deep underground, for example, could shift a diamond's crystal structure, generating defects that could produce a rosy hue, according to the BBC.
https://www.livescience.com/64080-pink- ... tification
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:10 am

Another democrat brought to justice:

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status ... 69/video/1

If I were that other driver, I'd be highly tempted to ram the driver's side door and crush him.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:46 pm

Ancestry.com updated their results. Goddammit, I'm a mudblood again.

ancestry.JPG
StA still can't read this, but it's surprising to see all of the changes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:42 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:01 am

God bless her.

:clap:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:55 am

“Old folks home” on the address lol

Formerly GrumpyCatFace