poll: is ND sitting at the cool table?

validate my attention seeking ways with memes

Dude is pretty cool,; like a cucumber
83%
I want to see his ass kicked and since he's not antifa this is protected free speech
17%

Total votes: 6

Smitty-48

Re: poll: is ND sitting at the cool table?

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:45 pm
Dads love their sons more than even they understand.
Never doubted my fathers love, but more than that we were the best of friends.

My parents got divorced when I was ten. Right at Christmas. My father was in the bathroom crying.

My mother is a hardass tho, she had no mercy.

Not that my dad didn't fuck it up, but really they weren't compatible.

My dad always said that they thing that kept them together was smoking dope, they were both huge heads.

So when they got divorced, instead of family, I had two separate parents and I went back and forth.

My mother was my mother, like love, but not friends.

With my dad tho, we were buddies, he was my best friend and I was his.

He was holding me when I came into this world, and I was holding him when he punched out.

Quite the thing to look into your fathers eyes as he dies, but I'm glad I was the last man he saw as he departed.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:07 pm

I hate women so much man. You know what they do when they decide they want to leave the relationship they willingly signed up for with their fuck holes? They take all the man's property they can get. Never mind the fact they can't change the oil in their vehicle but they will latch their claws into moving machinery like businesses or whatever looks shiny. Then they camp on it for years not really understanding what these things are worth while assuming it will bide them over after they kicked out the man that provided everything for them.

Eventually they lose interest and pawn it all of for chump change while raging at their man for making them hoard his stuff.

And if that's not bad enough some of them will try and turn the son gay or chemically neuter him with doctor consent. If the father pitches a fit he can and will go to jail.

Sick society. I pray to Jesus to come back because we are beyond self help at this point.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:13 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:07 pm
Sick society. I pray to Jesus to come back because we are beyond self help at this point.
I don't like women as a collective, but really, you're not supposed to.

It's one woman for me, the rest of them can fuck off.

When my father died, God was there with me, and ever since, I've pretty much found peace.

I'm not one for prayer, the Lord has been so good to me, I don't bother him, he's got other people to help.

But I don't fear anything anymore, when Jesus or whatever that ghost was who came to me, he took away all my fears.

It's bliss, I tell you, I don't worry about anything anymore, I just live like my father always said;

Every day is a gift.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:21 pm

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. You are lucky to have been visited by the Holy Spirit.

I don't go to Church to find Jesus really. I don't actually know him. I have met demons, in fact they are here right now lurking this forum. The Blessed Virgin Mary is anathema to them. I haven't met God. But I have met my fair share of demons. They are very real.

You know what Michael translates to? "Who Is Like God." When satan attempted to rally the Angels, Arch-Angels and Cherubim to his cause he was met by St. Michael who said, "Who is Like God?" Satan was BTFO all the way to the briar patch and that's why we don't eat black berries after 9/30. It's not an old wives tale it's a tradition to keep us humble

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:21 pm
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. You are lucky to have been visited by the Holy Spirit.

I don't go to Church to find Jesus really. I don't actually know him. I have met demons, in fact they are here right now lurking this forum. The Blessed Virgin Mary is anathema to them.

I still haven't met God. But I have metmy fair share of demons. They are very real.
That is why I am friend to you, despite your odd proclivities.

I'm here to sit with you, while you struggle with your demons.

I am at peace, maybe I can pass some of that along to you.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:37 pm

Blood sweat and tears my friend. That's the only time I'm content. What else is there? I'm telling you right now everything coming out of that TV is a fucking lie. Everything is a lie. I swear to fuck if I have to read one more bjorn post parroting bs that's been drummed into their head I will drink my liver to death fml lol

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:40 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:32 pm
Am I contributing anything really or am I just pissing people off? Don't answer because I enjoy pissing people off as well. I like to think I have made a small world of difference in this obscure repeat of a niche forum.

Generally, I like your posts and I think you're pretty funny. And you dropped a nuke on the DCF, so you're the real nuke dog.
Last edited by doc_loliday on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:41 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:37 pm
Blood sweat and tears my friend. That's the only time I'm content. What else is there? I'm telling you right now everything coming out of that TV is a fucking lie. Everything is a lie. I swear to fuck if I have to read one more bjorn post parroting bs that's been drummed into their head I will drink my liver to death fml lol
Don't worry about what's on tv. Don't worry about what other people say.

Don't worry about what is beyond your control. Just stick to what you can control.

Keep it simple, don't try to save the world, just try to enjoy the little things.

It's the little joys in life which make it sweet.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:45 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:40 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:32 pm
Am I contributing anything really or am I just pissing people off? Don't answer because I enjoy pissing people off as well. I like to think I have made a small world of difference in this obscure repeat of a niche forum.

Generally, I like your posts and I think you're pretty funny. And you dropped a nuke on the DCH, so you're the real nuke dog.
I always liked you as well. You know who else I saw lurking a couple hours ago? De O. Why is he still here reading things? Why is he not posting? I don't think I'm out of line being concerned about that. Dude was always aloof I don't get him AT ALL