Make Martin Famous V2

C-Mag

Re: Make Martin Famous V2

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:56 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:45 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:02 am
Dr Hash needs to interact with the greater tech media field.
- interviews, seek them out, be a guest, get guests, just conversations with like minds would be effective.
- this is how Rogan, Carolla and Rubin built their empires. I'm not saying copy it, but it would fit you well.
I've contacted everybody; nobody responds. That's the normal way of things; it's not like I'm surprised. I can remember back a couple decades ago when I was caught off guard that nobody would return my calls, after years of being a hot item. It wasn't overnight, but it was fast.
Huh, that surprises me that you can't get on as a guest. I'd think these people with daily shows would always be looking for guests
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:03 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:56 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:45 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:02 am
Dr Hash needs to interact with the greater tech media field.
- interviews, seek them out, be a guest, get guests, just conversations with like minds would be effective.
- this is how Rogan, Carolla and Rubin built their empires. I'm not saying copy it, but it would fit you well.
I've contacted everybody; nobody responds. That's the normal way of things; it's not like I'm surprised. I can remember back a couple decades ago when I was caught off guard that nobody would return my calls, after years of being a hot item. It wasn't overnight, but it was fast.
Huh, that surprises me that you can't get on as a guest. I'd think these people with daily shows would always be looking for guests
Reasonable assumption.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed May 01, 2019 12:19 pm

Dude, Twitter.
Fife got me on the twitter stuff, and this shit is hand-crafted to give your content exposure. I got over a hundred likes for cracking a dad joke about vampires. Shit is stupid.

Being all your quips, blogs, and podcasts over here to twitter. It’s an attention feeding frenzy.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 01, 2019 12:54 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:19 pm
Dude, Twitter.
Fife got me on the twitter stuff, and this shit is hand-crafted to give your content exposure. I got over a hundred likes for cracking a dad joke about vampires. Shit is stupid.

Being all your quips, blogs, and podcasts over here to twitter. It’s an attention feeding frenzy.
Didn’t we do that? Tried it for 6 months. Jokes, maybe, my quotes, nada. And I tried Instagram for the podcasts & blog stories. Got 100 prostitute Followers.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 01, 2019 12:56 pm

FB let’s me get the 1:100 who like my stuff and mostly bypass the 9:100 who attack my accomplishments. I do MUCH better on FB than here, for example, because the 9:100 wipe me out here.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed May 01, 2019 12:57 pm

Go at the people who already have the spotlight. So-and-so hits the news for backing some ridiculous policy or another - you hit them up on Twitter dropping truth bombs. Acquire fame by entering the spotlight as it shines upon those you can outwit.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 01, 2019 1:02 pm

I’ll give it a try after I finish writing this season of PRay TeLL. My time is booked right now: 4 scripts/day, 4 quotes/day, 2 blogs/week, and travel. I even have my fiction book on hold until Fall.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed May 01, 2019 1:04 pm

Spotlight-jacking, man.

1. Cruise google news using search terms like “Professor claims”, “Patriachy”, “Social Justice”, or “Says Ban” - see who is fueling the outrage news cycle (you can think up better terms, no doubt, those are hasty examples)

2. Find those folks on Twitter, respond directly to them, in their timeline, for whatever outrageous thing they’ve said. Do it in a clever way that will encourage folks to retweet and/or follow.

3. Acquire following.

That’s how the blueprint works out in my mind at least. Why chase fame when you can know exactly where it’s at any given minute? Google news and outrage culture tell you where fame is hanging out, every day. Go get it!
:dance:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 01, 2019 1:07 pm

I’ll hurry and get done.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed May 01, 2019 1:15 pm

This professor already hid his Twitter account, but he’d be a prime example of someone you could confront directly on Twitter with a scathing observation:
https://www.wibc.com/blogs/chicks-right ... -terrorism

Now, Black dude here is working at a college that is majority white (https://www.collegefactual.com/colleges ... diversity/) and claiming that white people are terrorists. What does that make him? What do we call people drawing a paycheck from training terrorists?
:think:

Plenty of room there for a wry observation that’ll earn retweets. Gotta hit while the spotlight is on them tho, and in this case, the guy has already beat a hasty retreat.