Make Martin Famous V2

pineapplemike

Re: Make Martin Famous V2

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:45 pm

i lost the mega millions so i'll sell you the logo for $1.6b

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:59 pm

Pretty sure I just won the mega million jackpot. Sound off what color you want your lambo to be.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:02 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:13 pm

Come on guys! IF YOU WANT TO GET TOUR LAMBO POST HERE WHAT COLOR YOU WANT IT TO BE

LETS GOOOOOO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:15 pm

Oh, and recreate the '88 GOP convention from Fifes memory for the MHF crew

I should still have enough $$$ the 1.6B to buy Dan Carlin to do the shows I want.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:21 pm

^^^ what he said.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:55 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:13 pm
Come on guys! IF YOU WANT TO GET TOUR LAMBO POST HERE WHAT COLOR YOU WANT IT TO BE

LETS GOOOOOO
I want clean drinking water for everyone. In blue.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:15 am

That's a different "lottery."

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:47 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:33 am
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:41 am
Such a cynic. Does your regular Instagram have 300k bots following?
If not, then the assumption that the followers are all bots may be flawed.
I've been thinking about this... (If it's real, I assume it is.)

Routine is comforting to humans, they get a dopamine hit from it. Sending out the same message every day (I wonder if it has to be an image) may trigger a dopamine hit in the Followers?

p.s. Would Followers I attract that way really be the kind that could propel my credibility?
Starting Jan 1, 2019, I'm going to start daily posting my personal quotes to FB, Twitter & Instagram. I'll put political quotes on Twitter and my "Ask a Libertyist" FB account, and wisdom quotes on Instagram and my candidate FB account.

I think I'll use the image below from PMike for Instagram:

PineappleMike Version.png
Martin, for whatever reason, that logo looks kind of marxist. I don't know if it is the coloring, the font, or the star, but I think of the left, and not in the way you are left. As a logo it looks professionally done, but if I were a casual person unfamiliar with your belief system I would assume you were one of those #notmypresident types. Anyway, I'm not a graphic design type person, but that was my subconscious association upon seeing it. On the other hand, maybe that can be your draw. Maybe some young impressionable SJW folks will be attracted to that logo because they think you are on their side, and will inadvertantly become exposed to your arguments. Maybe it will work in your favor...
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Re: Make Martin Famous

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:21 pm

This idea is time sensitive, so you'll have to move fast, Martin.

I propose you start a game show on your YouTube channel called: Venezuelan or Furloghed Non-essential US Government Worker.
The rules are simple, you read some human atrocity from the headlines *or* some over-wrought post on social media describing human suffering and ask "Is this person a Venezuelan, or a furloughed non-essential US government worker"?

For instance, you could read:
  • "Single mom, single income. If my pay from last two weeks shows up I have enough to pay bills, but not buy food. We live direct deposit to direct deposit, & something vital is always breaking - car brakes, stove, furnace. Venezuelan, or a furloughed non-essential US government worker?"
  • "There are shortages of everything, insulin is especially needed. We haven't had insulin for over a month. Venezuelan, or a furloughed non-essential US government worker?"
  • "I am a single mother of 3 with no help. Not knowing if I can pay rent or feed my family next week is hard and all that’s on my mind this day of Christmas when I should be happy. My kids feel my anxiety too. Venezuelan or furloughed non-essential government worker?"
  • "I try to leave lunch as late as possible myself, so you can just have a snack in the evening. My colleagues sometimes faint from hunger, or don’t have lunch - Venezuelan, or a furloughed non-essential US government worker?"
You know - highlight the absurdity inherent in the system. I can't imagine a (non-felony) faster way to get on the news than to make light of the "suffering" of our poor, dedicated, public servants by suggesting they may be a little over dramatic.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"