Chad
53%

Total votes: 15

heydaralon

Re: Where would you rather live?

Post by heydaralon » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:59 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:56 pm
It should be noted that the stated policies of these bum fuck Egypt countries are always opposed to what the populace wants. Ergo, while England might be the most cucked country of the three, it doesn't necessarily mean that the majority of the people are cucks. It's really hard to say when it comes to immigration at least.
They are lowlifes. Trust me. At least in Chad Christianity isn't outlawed like it is in Europe.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:34 pm

Let's hear it for Chad. Lot's of good things going on there, and very diverse too. I'm told diversity and brown society is where it's at, Chad has everything.

- the fastest growing life expectancy in the world, not that long ago it was under 30
- Multi-cultural mecca, hundreds of varying tribal and ethnic groups, each with their own languages, dialects, customs and laws
- The religion of peace is out pacing the religion of the hateful crusades
- children are able to work long hours and help provide for their families without interference from pesky government laws or social workers
- Chad is almost free of highways and polluting cars, no traffic jams in Chad, very low carbon footprint
- Chad is a hate free environment. In 2018 there were no reports of rapes, slavery or attacks on LGBT gender studies
- A very healthy country to live in. Obesity in virtually non-existent, as is heart disease, arthritis and alzheimers disease.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:45 pm

Tchad serves one purpose, N'Djamena air base for l'Armée de l'Air.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:20 am

If I was going Scandinavian it would be Norway not Denmark. I've been to Denmark and it was nice 40 years ago but Norway is much prettier.
If I was going sub Saharan Africa it would be Ghana not Chad. Very Anglophile with great music and lots of English speakers.
However, Norway is too cold and Ghana is too hot so I'm staying put in the UK until I retire then I'm off to France on an Irish EU passport.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:46 am

Trick question. Chad moved to the UK.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:58 am

Is it hot in Chad?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:46 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:20 am
If I was going Scandinavian it would be Norway not Denmark. I've been to Denmark and it was nice 40 years ago but Norway is much prettier.
If I was going sub Saharan Africa it would be Ghana not Chad. Very Anglophile with great music and lots of English speakers.
However, Norway is too cold and Ghana is too hot so I'm staying put in the UK until I retire then I'm off to France on an Irish EU passport.
Do you know how easy it would be to invade Norway, they have very few defenses.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:48 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:46 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:20 am
Do you know how easy it would be to invade Norway, they have very few defenses.
It's all about terrain. I've been there. Nobody is blitzkrieging Norway, certainly not Mr. Ivan.

Quite the opposite, Norway is the launch pad for NATO to try to take the submarine pens at Murmansk, Ivan would be full defensive and hard pressed, none the less, due to terrain, NATO wouldn't be able to blitzkrieg him neither.

Expected outcome, no resolution, stalemate on the northern flank, blocking position.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:51 pm

Also, the Norwegian conscripts are superb as far as conscripts go, Norseman Conscripts for the win
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:54 pm

And finally, the coup de main.

Lockheed Martin F-35 Panther, exponential force multiplier, highway of death, Ivan.

At Lockheed Martin, we never forget who we are working for.
Nec Aspera Terrent