Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:31 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:44 pm
Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:37 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:06 pm

again, I see that as a symptom

it all starts with the emasculation of the Patriarchy by the Neoliberal Hegenomy & Information Age Revolution

the rest of the chaos is just coming in the wake

the women & children are running amok, because the males are being prevented from leading by the ruling class elites

males who lead will overthrow the despots, so the despots have to stave that off at any cost
Yes, and yes. We have been plagued by the youth culture since the '50s, and we now have a lot of people simply refusing to grow up, acting and dressing like children their entire life. When these people then have children, the new generation doesn't even have a memory of adults to cling to.
The patriarchy have gradually retreated, keeping some arenas, like the military, finance and business as their bastions. Now the walls have been breached by the children of the children, raised as Rosseauan monsters by the woke cult leaders.
not the military, the military is the most effeminate institution now, the military has transitioned into a female dominance hierarchy

even the males in the military behave like females now, it's all toxic femininity in the military of today

reason being that it is a jobs program, the military is an armed civil service now, military politics are office politics now
That is my point. The barbarians are through the gates. The military is doing queer theory and CRT. Businesses are running non-stop woke advertising and finance has started using Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) to direct investment. The enemy snuck in through HR and marketing and there was no organized resistance.

To be sincere, we need some kind of exodus.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Smitty-48

Re: The Wokeing Dead

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:28 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:31 pm

To be sincere, we need some kind of exodus.
well, I am basically living in Demolition Man world now

under the rule of Cocteau-ism in San Angeles

so my exodus is somewhere between John Spartan & Edgar Friendly

I don't go all the way to being Simon Phoenix, but I don't submit willingly to the rule of Cocteau neither

Nec Aspera Terrent