Planning For What’s Next?

Martin Hash

Re: Planning For What’s Next?

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:48 am

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:25 am
The UK isn't equivalent to Ohio, though. If there is a state equivalent it would be New York. New York would have a lot stronger hand in trade negotiations than Ohio. The UK on its own is still in a fairly string economic position for trade negotiations. Obviously not as string as the US or EU, but no pushover either.
No one would ever argue that California couldn't take over the world, or that Germany could leave the EU and take over the world (okay we have two wars that prove Germany can only get close to taking over the world, they can't actually do it. California maybe could though?)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:45 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:52 pm
It seems that even flying the flag around your house is becoming a liability. My pizza guy didn’t seem to like it.
That's probably why he's a pizza guy, and you're 6'3" and well built.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:34 am

Found along a busy interstate at gas stop

The Wisdom of the Shithouse wall.
It’s a very good point. The cities aren’t safe to live in anymore, and increasingly aren’t even safe to visit. As tempting as it may be to take the wife and kids to dinner and a show in the city (if those things ever return to being commonly available there), you shouldn’t. Again, don’t take the risk of any unnecessary excursions into enemy-held territory.

Second, our struggle is likely to be one fought on multiple fronts, we should find ways that do not involve use of force. The political and economic dimensions of it shouldn’t be minimized, and something like a #NotOneRedCent campaign would be a definite step in the right direction on the economic side of things.

Many of us have given up our Big Tech enemies, it's a great step. We need to continue. Don't got Disneyland, don't go to movies, don't take vacations to urban areas. Buy whenever you can from Mom and Pop, stay at non chain hotels, read more. We will be better off for it.

It wouldn't bother me if I start seeing #Not One Red Cent on Shithouse walls across the country.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:25 am

As someone who lives in a blue city in a red state, I feel like this is more of a state issue than a city one. The cities that are doing this stuff typical are also in blue states, and only get away with it because they have support at the state level.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:49 am

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:25 am
As someone who lives in a blue city in a red state, I feel like this is more of a state issue than a city one. The cities that are doing this stuff typical are also in blue states, and only get away with it because they have support at the state level.
Definitely a huge factor.
If there is anything to be done in politics, it's for red states to snuff out Marxism in their counties, cities and institutions.

But, I don't believe the GOP would support that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:34 am

I have a lot of experience with Parties; the people who get involved are exactly the people you don’t want involved.

And democracy is worse: there are people on this forum who would vote for an unaccomplished, inexperienced, no integrity lout before voting for me, who exclaims my qualifications.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:49 am
TheOneX wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:25 am
Definitely a huge factor.
If there is anything to be done in politics, it's for red states to snuff out Marxism in their counties, cities and institutions.

But, I don't believe the GOP would support that.
There is going to be a breaking of the GOP, we are going to have the "Swamp GOP" and the "Trump GOP" The Swampers won't, the Trumpers will.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:15 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:35 am
There is going to be a breaking of the GOP, we are going to have the "Swamp GOP" and the "Trump GOP" The Swampers won't, the Trumpers will.
Sounds like just the split the Dems need to retain power forever.
Keep your half of the voters, while the other half split into quarters.
/Game

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:19 pm

Why can’t we just have one competent candidate on a third party? Seriously.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:20 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:19 pm
Why can’t we just have one competent candidate on a third party? Seriously.
You had Ron Paul, and Ross Perot before him.
Competent candidates get you nothing.