Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:47 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:42 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:39 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:37 am

Dude, I'm not far-right, I'm a doctor, and I've always called bullshit.
I called bullshit about two weeks after the two weeks to slow the spread.

I remember late April 2020, I was sitting around a fire with about 10 friends and we were laughing at all the hysteria and wondered how long this BS would last…..never thought it would’ve been two years.
I said it was all a plan to get mail-in voting to defeat Trump and said so. I thought it would be over after the election b/c at that time i didn’t imagine it was part of a grander strategy.
I still think they are going to attempt it for the mid terms. It’s their “Obi Wan”, it’s their only hope.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:56 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:47 am
Martin Hash wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

I remember late April 2020, I was sitting around a fire with about 10 friends and we were laughing at all the hysteria and wondered how long this BS would last…..never thought it would’ve been two years.
I said it was all a plan to get mail-in voting to defeat Trump and said so. I thought it would be over after the election b/c at that time i didn’t imagine it was part of a grander strategy.
I still think they are going to attempt it for the mid terms. It’s their “Obi Wan”, it’s their only hope.
I totally agree, however the whole True The Vote story has been a knife through their heart. (If they had one.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:58 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:56 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

I totally agree, however the whole True The Vote story has been a knife through their heart. (If they had one.)
If they do it again, they won’t like what follows. What followed last time will be like a 5 year old girl’s tea party compared to what will happen.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:18 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:58 am
Martin Hash wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

If they do it again, they won’t like what follows. What followed last time will be like a 5 year old girl’s tea party compared to what will happen.
I don’t know where that will come from? I literally know no one personally who would stand up against the FMWs? Every single person I talk to is either TDS, Covidian or Ukrainiot.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:20 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:37 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:22 am

I know man. Several far-right dudes were saying that, but in aggregate it wasn't many. Most were thinking it was something at least for the first 4-5 months of 2020.
Dude, I'm not far-right, I'm a doctor, and I've always called bullshit.

Yep. I granted them their requested 2 weeks and a bit of leeway after that.... WTF.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:25 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:18 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

I don’t know where that will come from? I literally know no one personally who would stand up against the FMWs? Every single person I talk to is either TDS, Covidian or Ukrainiot.
America’s heartland my friend. Unfortunately you live in a libtard ecosystem. Large majority of America lives outside those horrible libtard ecosystems.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:30 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:25 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

America’s heartland my friend. Unfortunately you live in a libtard ecosystem. Large majority of America lives outside those horrible libtard ecosystems.
It's crazy how that works; everyone here is part of the cult: even Republicans are TDS-Covidian-Ukrainiots; same with Libertarians. I can't find any Liberty people locally, no matter who.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:30 pm
It's crazy how that works; everyone here is part of the cult: even Republicans are TDS-Covidian-Ukrainiots; same with Libertarians. I can't find any Liberty people locally, no matter who.
Yep, Mitch McConnel just gave Murkowski $7Million to run for re-election against MAGA candidates.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:27 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:26 am

How does it feel when someone does it to you? Not great huh?

Remember that feeling.
I'm curious............. What happened to your baseline, Fuck Em attitude ?

Now you are trying empathy. I'm confused.
Simple, people who were for the shot because it was to "save everyone from dying" now are demanding sympathy for realizing that the shot that was meant to save their lives may actually end it.

I'm done with this fucking shit... you can't have it both ways, especially when people are still getting punished for not having the shot.

Don't have the shot, even if you have an exemption, no job for you. Can't go to some restaurants, and aren't allowed in some cases in some buildings (restaurants, federal and state buildings, etc) without showing you got the shot...

Sorry, fuck them... fuck the horse they rode on, and now because they realize that everything I've been saying, which was "We don't know how safe the shot is." from day one is turning out to be right, I'm and other people like me are made to be the fucking villan?

Well, fuck that noise. I'm done playing Mr. nice guy... anyone who got the shot and now calls me out for bragging I was right in the first place, can go suck my nut.

Perhaps instead of attempting to shame people like me into getting the shot, punishing people like me by not allowing me to work because I don't have the shot.... perhaps they should be hiring me because we used our fucking brain instead?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:26 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

I haven’t even seen a face mask in a year. People from America are just laughing at the coastal cities now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0