Civil War Coming?

DBTrek

Re: Civil War Coming?

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:09 am

Not asking anyone to feel shame... just trying to understand the reaction. Both your volcanic anger and TC’s sudden onset of zen. Feels like I missed something, but it’s no biggie.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:12 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:09 am
Not asking anyone to feel shame... just trying to understand the reaction. Both your volcanic anger and TC’s sudden onset of zen. Feels like I missed something, but it’s no biggie.
/shrug
It's Fugazi Zen, it's all an act.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:13 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:09 am
/shrug
TC is castigating me for loving God, Wife and America, I'm simply telling him where to go with that.

If you shrug at me : sorry to hear that.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:14 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Then stop talking about them.
Hmmm ... going back it looks like maybe this was the turning point.

.... and Jeez, man ... I’m not shrugging at anyone, I’m shrugging cuz I’m mystified.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:17 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:14 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Then stop talking about them.
Hmmm ... going back it looks like maybe this was the turning point.

.... and Jeez, man ... I’m not shrugging at anyone, I’m shrugging cuz I’m mystified.
You're mystified by me, after fourteen years ? Sorry to hear that.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:23 am

I’m mystified that TC being TC got you that worked up after fourteen years. It’s hardly the dumbest or most infuriating shit he’s ever said. Plus I’ve seen some others lay some pretty vile bait out in front of you, and get less. Dude has you in full on “LEAVE, YOU’RE NOT ONE OF US” mode with his regular shit.

And the more I talk about it the more it looks like I’m picking sides, which I’m not. You can be as mad as you want, no judgment from me. TC can be as mad or chill as he wants, no judgment from me. I’m just looking for what brought the mad on because for once the cause is not obvious to me.

If there’s a trick I haven’t collected in my anger bag I need to find that sum’bitch and put ‘em with my collection.
:twisted:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:25 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:23 am
I’m mystified that TC being TC got you that worked up after fourteen years. It’s hardly the dumbest or most infuriating shit he’s ever said. Plus I’ve seen some others lay some pretty vile bait out in front of you, and get less. Dude has you in full on “LEAVE, YOU’RE NOT ONE OF US” mode with his regular shit.

And the more I talk about it the more it looks like I’m picking sides, which I’m not. You can be as mad as you want, no judgment from me. TC can be as mad or chill as he wants, no judgment from me. I’m just looking for what brought the mad on because for once the cause is not obvious to me.

If there’s a trick I haven’t collected in my anger bag I need to find that sum’bitch and put ‘em with my collection.
The cause is TC is being a sanctimonious twat, that's reason enough.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:26 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:23 am

And the more I talk about it the more it looks like I’m picking sides, which I’m not. You can be as mad as you want, no judgment from me. TV can be as mad or chill as he wants, no judgment from me. I’m just looking for what brought the mad on because for once the cause is not obvious to me.

I gotta be me, I just speak what is in my heart and mind, if you wont side with that, sorry to hear it.

There's not many who can cut me to the quick, but you are surely one of them.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:29 am

Well, like I said, no judgment here.
I’m not in a position to judge after losing my shit on pretty much everyone in this forum at one time or another.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:30 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:29 am
Well, like I said, no judgment here.
I’m not in a position to judge after losing my shit on pretty much everyone in this forum at one time or another.
Whatever.
Nec Aspera Terrent