Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

clubgop

Re: Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Post by clubgop » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:35 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:40 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:27 pm
if the impeachment started going south for the Democrats there would be a school shooting
no way the school shooting was because of the impeachment hearings, get real
i'm out
TC was definitely implying that a shooting would be staged to distract from the hearings.
That's why I accused him of promoting conspiracy theories.
I doubt that. Your joke already revealed your bitch hack leanings. You know how the MSM operates and got caught making a joke about it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:38 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:34 am
Wow, the sycophants have been well drilled to repeat the ''hearsay'' meme at every opportunity.
Still, a wall of denial is still a wall even if Mexico isn't paying for it.
It is hearsay you fucking moron. They have people with opinions on what Trump was thinking, and zero proof he was thinking what they though he was thinking, just pure speculation based on their own impressions, and the impressions of other people who also have no proof what he was thinking. It's high school level rumor mongering, at best.

You need to find other media sources for your information, because all the one's you trust suck balls.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:42 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:48 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:41 am
I can tell how Day 1 went for the Democrats without even reading a single MSM story. Just look at the Google news headlines. Only 1 section devoted to impeachment, and the headlines are all over the place. It was a disaster for Dems. If things had gone even remotely well, or if there was some smoking gun produced yesterday, my entire Google news page would be filled with multiple sections containing articles about how "this is it!" or "Trump is worried".

This is just another Russia/Mueller failure. They sent this one to impeachment proceedings because they are running out of time. They knew they were going to go through the impeachment process even before they knew what it was they were going to try and impeach him on. This had to be done before the election in order to try and sucker the swing voters into thinking Trump is a crook like Nixon. This is nothing more than a campaign trick. I hope voters see this for what it is and call them out on it come November 2020.
Wait, is Google news straight google news or is it specifically catered to the user? It may know your procluvities and feed you just that. Beware the bubble.
At work I'm not logged into my Google account, so it's the unfiltered version. Most days the first three or four sections are about Trump. The change was immediately noticeable.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:43 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wow, the sycophants have been well drilled to repeat the ''hearsay'' meme at every opportunity.
Hearsay is not a meme, it is a fundamental part of trial law, you stupid undercover hack bitch. Democrats are trying to deny basic constitutional rights and elements of a fair legal process to Republicans they wish to persecute. You want to say this is not a coup because Impeachment is in the Constitution but every step along the way in the process you have looked to circumvent and undermine every other part of the constitution and federal rules including federal rules of evidence when it comes to hearsay. If you had a gun you would summarily execute politicians you don't like.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:45 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:22 pm
English apple pie recipes go back to the time of Chaucer. The 1381 recipe (see illustration at right) is the earliest known apple pie recipe in the world,[1] and lists the ingredients as good apples, good spices, figs, raisins and pears.
Why you gotta deflect from Trump's bad behavior Monty?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:47 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:49 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:40 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:27 pm

i'm out
TC was definitely implying that a shooting would be staged to distract from the hearings.
That's why I accused him of promoting conspiracy theories.
Daycares beware!

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:53 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:38 am
Montegriffo wrote:
It is hearsay you fucking moron. They have people with opinions on what Trump was thinking, and zero proof he was thinking what they though he was thinking, just pure speculation based on their own impressions, and the impressions of other people who also have no proof what he was thinking. It's high school level rumor mongering, at best.

You need to find other media sources for your information, because all the one's you trust suck balls.
Sucking balls may be how he gets his information. Although I'm not sure how much info a teenage boy would have on current events.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:54 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:38 am
Montegriffo wrote:

QED
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:57 am

It is important to remember that impeachment is a political process, not a judicial process. The rules of evidence don't (necessarily) apply. The due process that an officer is to receive regarding keeping his office is defined by the procedural rules, such as they are, found in the constitution and in Congress' lawful rules.

"I have received information from a whistleblower whose identity I claim not to know and other staff members that there have been some overheard conversations related to admissions made by a certain person about having a penchant for diddling young boys" is not admissible evidence before a grand jury, a trial, or any judicial hearing. At a political shit-show, however, that sort of stuff can go center stage. Of course, just because it's admitted into the record doesn't mean that a Congressman/Senator voting on impeachment/removal has to give it any weight (or maybe negative weight).

If anybody wants a lesson on political will, just wait to see what happens if the Senate decides to have a secret vote on removal.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:04 am

#NotOneRedCent