New Zealand - Killer Praised Trump

DBTrek

Re: New Zealand - Killer Praised Trump

Post by DBTrek » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:20 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: No, Corso Italia, you wear a ring, you pop him in the kisser and split him open, no telegraph, just a short sharp jab.

NBD to an Eyetalian, but to a D&D nerd it was an atrocity,
Played a lot of D&D back in the day, but also did normal (aka active) shit. In college I had a D&D player get mad and nail me with a sucker punch. Threw everything they had into it ... but here’s where they fucked up ... they socked me in the torso. WTF? Right in the abs that just came off of 4 straight years of Army PT? Hilarious.
You could’ve heard a pin drop. They actually started crying, because they saw me just take it with a flinch. No step backward. No doubling over and hitting the mat. Just “umf!”
:lol:

Fucking fail. Nerds cannot fight.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:26 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:20 pm
Smitty-48 wrote: No, Corso Italia, you wear a ring, you pop him in the kisser and split him open, no telegraph, just a short sharp jab.

NBD to an Eyetalian, but to a D&D nerd it was an atrocity,
Played a lot of D&D back in the day, but also did normal (aka active) shit. In college I had a D&D player get mad and nail me with a sucker punch. Threw everything they had into it ... but here’s where they fucked up ... they socked me in the torso. WTF? Right in the abs that just came off of 4 straight years of Army PT? Hilarious.
You could’ve heard a pin drop. They actually started crying, because they saw me just take it with a flinch. No step backward. No doubling over and hitting the mat. Just “umf!”
:lol:

Fucking fail. Nerds cannot fight.
Thing about Corso Italia, there was a pecking order, somebody who was above in the pecking order could smack somebody lower in the pecking order and the low man had to take it.

You could move up in the pecking order by taking the guy out above you, the problem was, wasn't but a couple steps up the ladder where you were encountering real mafioso's, so that was out of my league.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Like there were 16 year olds working for wiseguys, Goodfellas was real.

Not that many guys got killed, Canadian mafia likes to keep a low profile.

But a lot of guys got beat real bad, and a lot of them were teenagers like me.

That was just the Italians, the Sicilians were a whole nother level, but I knew enough to stay well away from them.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:36 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:43 pm

The Chief Censor. Even by Canadian Nanny State standards that is crazy.

You have to be on the old system for that, New Zealand; no charter rights.

Canada is like half way between, Americanized, just a watered down version.

Couldn't get away with a Chief Censor in Canada, Canadians would react to that like Americans.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:50 pm

That doesn't mean things can't be censored in Canada, but really only a judge can do it from the bench, publication ban persuant to a case. That is time limited as well, soon as it is no longer relevant to the case, has to be lifted, and there is a time limit on how long a case can take.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:59 pm

Thing about Canada, we only just got our bill of rights in 1982.

There's a lot of shit which is now unconstitutional and will be overthrown

It just hasn't made its way through the courts, because Canada has only been Americanized for 40 years.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:06 pm

None the less, Brandenburg v. Ohio is the gold standard, that is the light of civilization threshold.

Canada is not there yet, but it will get there in the end, America is leading, Canada is lagging along in train.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:08 pm

It took less than 30 fucking years for the West to unlearn all of the lessons from Communism. The fact that leftist use 1984 as a handbook that perfectly explains Trump is so warped I can almost see a Pravda editor doing the same thing. The fact that grown ass men are wearing a muslim female headscarf in solidarity to a nonfactor immigrant group who should be kissing their feet for allowing them to live in their awesome Western country is also surreal. Imagine how fucked things will be in 20 years...

Pedophilia, dogfucking and marriage licenses will be the norm as will pissing sitting down. Monte will be so happy he will have trouble speaking.
Last edited by heydaralon on Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:11 pm

America will win in the end.

I'm not worried about that.

Canada is just not moving fast enough for me.

Canada has the second best constitution on earth.

Problem is, it's a distant second.

Obviously I'm not going to live in a tyranny like New Zealand.

I'm just not going to live to see Brandenburg v. Ohio come to Canada.
Nec Aspera Terrent