C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:23 pm
Science turns out to be very flexible.

Let's use some science here to take a logical walk through

A) Pollution is bad
B) CO2 is pollution
C) direct correlation between rising CO2 levels and population increases
D) Reduce populations, reduce pollution
E) The strongest of the people should survive to ensure the survival of the species, this means health, fitness, intelligence, mental stability, genetic traits you would pass on to future man.
F) Fitness, IQ and health tests can be performed using the best available science to determine who should reproduce, and who should live
G) Worldwide Treaty gets signed, tests begin, undesirables are either made sterile or humanely put down
H) the earth is sustainable

It's good science, we should start immediately.
You might run into some jurisdiction problems j/s *shrug*

Or how about the fact that people in Western countries have more power to consume? Would it not be reasonable to allow advanced socities to even out on population growth? But that's not what they fucking want is it?

heydaralon

Re: The Green Leap Forward

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:43 pm

If Climate change is happening, how am I able to make my cars internal temperature colder and warmer using a knob, yet it remains extremely hot or cold outside? Shouldn't the change in temperature inside my car affect the change outside it?
Last edited by heydaralon on Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:46 pm

America will be lucky to survive the mass extinction of white people, never mind climate change. You want to talk about existential threats? lmao I'm sure the rest of the races give a single fuck about the climate.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:50 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:38 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:23 pm
Science turns out to be very flexible.

Let's use some science here to take a logical walk through

A) Pollution is bad
B) CO2 is pollution
C) direct correlation between rising CO2 levels and population increases
D) Reduce populations, reduce pollution
E) The strongest of the people should survive to ensure the survival of the species, this means health, fitness, intelligence, mental stability, genetic traits you would pass on to future man.
F) Fitness, IQ and health tests can be performed using the best available science to determine who should reproduce, and who should live
G) Worldwide Treaty gets signed, tests begin, undesirables are either made sterile or humanely put down
H) the earth is sustainable

It's good science, we should start immediately.
You might run into some jurisdiction problems j/s *shrug*

Or how about the fact that people in Western countries have more power to consume? Would it not be reasonable to allow advanced socities to even out on population growth? But that's not what they fucking want is it?

Pick your metrics for who lives and who dies. This is exactly the type of scientific approach Progressives used to pass Eugenics laws in most Western nations in the early 20th C.

It could very well be the biggest consumers should go. Margaret Sanger picked blacks, Adolph picked Jews, blacks and handicapped, Canadians picked aboriginal peoples. In the 21st century we have all sorts of metrics to use. We know that people with Gender dysphoria and in homosexual relationships have a number of negative metrics involved around mental health, disease, and drug use.

The reason I brought this up is that we used to talk about the population bomb affecting everything, we don't anymore. It's a key factor too. If three-fourths of the global population went away, we wouldn't have a CO2 problem. If there were only 1.75B people on the planet I imagine immigration wouldn't be a thing, food would not be a big problem, and pollution wouldn't be a big issue.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:56 pm

So, what do 21st C climate scientists and the best available science say today about the medieval warm period ?

Just curious.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:57 pm

we used to talk about the population bomb affecting everything, we don't anymore. It's a key factor too. If three-fourths of the global population went away, we wouldn't have a CO2 problem. If there were only 1.75B people on the planet I imagine immigration wouldn't be a thing, food would not be a big problem, and pollution wouldn't be a big issue.
Yeah and that's getting into a truth the environmentalists used to take seriously but have long since abandoned. There were serious think tanks that considered the possible effects of mass migration to the Western World and pleaded for the love of God to shut the border. Now they have all been co-opted into the Cathedral and it doesn't fucking square with the religion of Science.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:58 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:46 pm
America will be lucky to survive the mass extinction of white people, never mind climate change. You want to talk about existential threats? lmao I'm sure the rest of the races give a single fuck about the climate.
The fried chicken and collards I had for dinner (what you all call "lunch") were carbon-neutral I'm pretty sure.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:03 pm

How much support is Maduro getting from Cartels?

If the US goes in against the Cartels, don't we immediately become susceptible to terrorist attacks?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:05 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:57 pm
we used to talk about the population bomb affecting everything, we don't anymore. It's a key factor too. If three-fourths of the global population went away, we wouldn't have a CO2 problem. If there were only 1.75B people on the planet I imagine immigration wouldn't be a thing, food would not be a big problem, and pollution wouldn't be a big issue.
Yeah and that's getting into a truth the environmentalists used to take seriously but have long since abandoned. There were serious think tanks that considered the possible effects of mass migration to the Western World and pleaded for the love of God to shut the border. Now they have all been co-opted into the Cathedral and it doesn't fucking square with the religion of Science.
When's the last time the earth had a famine ? Probably, We are the World. We've leveraged the shit out of our food production in the world. We still are not at peak food production. My guess is the world could double current food production if necessary, however the use of fertilizers, irrigations systems, concentrated production areas and just in time shipping creates a complex and potentially fragile system.

We kind of created these immigration issues by feeding these people.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:06 pm

kybkh wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:03 pm
How much support is Maduro getting from Cartels?

If the US goes in against the Cartels, don't we immediately become susceptible to terrorist attacks?
That's a good question...…………….. a Great Question is how much money are US Politicians getting from Cartels ?
PLATA O PLOMO