I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Kath

Re: I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Post by Kath » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:07 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:59 pm
Medical Mary Jane was a poison pill. We got weed a little earlier, but now big pharma ain't ever gonna leave it alone. Shoulda stuck with the libertarian principle.
Unless Big Pharm convinces their congress critters to help them get a monopoly, and can convince SCOTUS that big pharm needs to be a monopoly, I'm good.

What I get now is known. I can knowledgeably ingest as much or little as I want, knowing 100% what the impact will be. Information is power.

It's almost as if some people are sad about this. It's as much fun as it will be when the climate change fanatics realize the world isn't ending. They had a party planned and everything!

Extremists are hilarious!

A baby step for freedom, but a giant setback for nanny state right-wingers.

Now, about those straws...... I don't like 'em much, but my family does, so keep your nanny state asses off of my straws.

Fuck all you nanny staters who want to control my life.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Kill the King

Post by Kill the King » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:00 am

Kudos to Kath for finding relief. My position on recreational marijuana is totally libertarian. Why do you care if she or anyone finds relief from marijuana?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:41 am

I do not care. But her equating that with Florida becoming another narco state is silly. Everything will get worse for people than when weed was totally criminalized.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:59 am

Kath wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:54 pm
clubgop wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:21 pm

If you dont think Big pharma would take the marijuana market whole hog when given the chance, you're going to be in for a rude awakening.
I'm sure they will try. They own a bunch of Congress creatures, so I suppose they could get Daddy G to force all the existing producers to close down and create a monopoly. If they do, it goes to the SCOTUS and {hopefully} loses. (Hopefully our new court won't allow such blatant cronyism to occur.)

I, personally, would not switch to a big pharma brand. The current producers are making some quality stuff and are developing a following. Pot users HATE big pharm, so I don't see them scrambling to switch over in favor of big pharm.
Fife wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:05 pm
The state is your health's enemy, Kath.

I, for one, want you to enjoy good health, and I say that without any reservation whatsoever.

But why are you saying the white boy looks the best? :?:
I have no idea what you are trying to convey, here.
Licesening, inspections, and distribution. They already have quite the handle on these things. Once it goes from Schedule I to Schedule II, the best you are ever going to get in this lifetime, you think some backyard hippie is going to be able jump through those hoops? :lol: , nope. Some egghead bureaucrat is going to use a bunch of buzzwords, mention some acronyms like OSHA, you and English Flaggot will buy that and eat it up like the official little Debbie rainbow colored Stay Toke and Stay Woke THC brownie.

You can blame Congress all you want, whine money in politics and corruption till you are blue in the face and it all might be true but your love of big government and ganja will prevail.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:08 am

Stay Toke Stay Woke

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:11 am

Here's the deal:

As soon as the state government gets into the pot business, the war on drugs is going to get ramped up like a motherfucker. Fact. You just voted to give the state legislators an enormous financial incentive to completely clamp down on all their black market competition. They will establish their own little racket for who gets allowed to grow, who gets to sell, etc. All the competitors will remain criminalized, and now that the state is an economic player in this market, you better believe shit is going to get real.

Shitty weed will be expensive, and the weed you were used to will be harder to find, and they will clamp down even harder on you for trying to obtain it. The state literally choked out a dude in Baltimore for selling loose cigarettes on the street tax-free. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when the the pot market puts gas in their tank too??

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:18 am

That's what you are getting.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:25 am

Kath wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:07 pm
Extremists are hilarious!

A baby step for freedom, but a giant setback for nanny state right-wingers.

Now, about those straws...... I don't like 'em much, but my family does, so keep your nanny state asses off of my straws.

Fuck all you nanny staters who want to control my life.
Is this why you started this thread? To bitch about nanny staters? Do all the drugs you want. But BTFO if you ever get into trouble because of it. That includes crashing into someone while driving under the influence. That includes losing a job because you couldn't do it while high. That includes the ones who graduate to heroin and want everyone to carry a narcon pen in case they need someone to save them and want to use any available business' restroom as their personal place to shoot up.

I think you posted this while high.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:28 am

Putting the local yokels in charge of the pot market is about as smart as granting the state a monopoly to run lotteries.

😵

There is no end to what otherwise educated people are willing to let the mythical state run as an organized crime syndicate. It's as if people think the state is made up of something other than other people looking to run a mafia up our asses.

When I say "legalize it," I mean kill the state. And I want to legalize everything. :goteam:

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:31 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:28 am
Putting the local yokels in charge of the pot market is about as smart as granting the state a monopoly to run lotteries.

😵

There is no end to what otherwise educated people are willing to let the mythical state run as an organized crime syndicate. It's as if people think the state is made up of something other than other people looking to run a mafia up our asses.

When I say "legalize it," I mean kill the state. And I want to legalize everything. :goteam:
Sure, but even you admit to enjoying government built roads. It is what it is. Daddy G 'aint gettin' out of my life anytime soon. I have to take what I can get.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?