FUCK THE PRC

Speaker to Animals

Re: FUCK THE PRC

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:25 am

I think it almost certainly is one of these two labs. The odds that the virus they were experimenting on just happened to be the same one that randomly hopped from bats to some other animal to humans are pretty low. Almost zero, really. If you consider the shear amount of viruses in bats, that it was this particular virus that broke out naturally and was not a leak from one of these two labs is so unlikely that it's amazing to me so few people have been willing to shine lights on the labs.

The sad part is that US tax payers partially funded the research on this virus.

That's not to say it is impossible that it jumped naturally, just the probability that it was the exact same virus they were experimenting on that randomly and naturally hopped over into humans and it was not a leak is vanishingly small.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:33 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:25 am
I think it almost certainly is one of these two labs. The odds that the virus they were experimenting on just happened to be the same one that randomly hopped from bats to some other animal to humans are pretty low. Almost zero, really. If you consider the shear amount of viruses in bats, that it was this particular virus that broke out naturally and was not a leak from one of these two labs is so unlikely that it's amazing to me so few people have been willing to shine lights on the labs.

That's not to say it is impossible that it jumped naturally, just the probability that it was the exact same virus they were experimenting on that randomly and naturally hopped over into humans and it was not a leak is vanishingly small.

Two labs = Wuhan labs? Or Wuhan or USA lab?

Not ruling out US yet - but very very unlikely IMHO considering we pulled research money from Wuhan labs...even with weird A/B lineage/timeline - I suspect the virus was attenuated in an attempt to make a vaccine and that’s why we have different strains early on - workers could have been infected with different versions of virus....we shall see...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:21 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:33 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:25 am

Two labs = Wuhan labs? Or Wuhan or USA lab?

Not ruling out US yet - but very very unlikely IMHO considering we pulled research money from Wuhan labs...even with weird A/B lineage/timeline - I suspect the virus was attenuated in an attempt to make a vaccine and that’s why we have different strains early on - workers could have been infected with different versions of virus....we shall see...
We simply do not know where it first went epidemic. It could have been either lab because people were traveling back and forth between both. For instance, even if we proved the type a epidemic began here in the US, it could have been a researcher bringing it from the Wuhan lab, and vice versa.

All we know is that, by the time we detected it, it was epidemic in Wuhan and had already mutated significantly into what is generally classified as type B. For that to happen required it to have been circulating for some time. I am not sure how many months it had to be because I do not know the mutation rate and I don't know how far type B deviates from type A, but it's not insignificant.

It's basically impossible to implicate the lab in Wuhan without implicating the lab in North Carolina. It was joint research and they both were toying around with that virus.

Nor should it really matter at this point. We can't undo it. It wasn't nefarious research into making weapons. It was just risky research and scientists these days seem to vastly underestimate risk in their research across the board. A lot of hubris.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:46 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/us-gov ... 9-outbreak

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020 ... source-us/
A US government analysis leaked to the Washington Times concludes that the Wuhan Institute of Virology or the Chinese CDC is the "most likely" source of the COVID-19 pandemic
Also, it’s perhaps the world’s easiest game of connect-the-dots;
lab workers were known to boil and eat laboratory-used eggs.

Fuck the PRC.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon May 04, 2020 7:27 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:02 pm
s that looks more like vandalism than art to me. The wolf was better.

More vandalism for ya
(Beer and chalk, baby. The magic combination)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon May 04, 2020 11:23 pm

What if...

All Western media just has Xi Derangement Syndrome, hates China for its many underreported freedoms and all the politically critical stories really are just fake news? Especially the US Liberty-Hating, Commie-Loving Media has a bad case of XDS. :o

You all just sheeple. You lot even use the traditional sign of Marxism in your flag- the red, white and blue stars and stripes. China otoh uses the Western symbol of Liberty - the yellow hammer and sickle on red on its flag. No finer champion of Life, Liberty and Capitalism than China.

In fact, I’m becoming convinced 99% of you are just political prisoners, trapped by Obercommissar Martin Hash of the People's Guard of The Communist Party in Upper Oregonia, spreading the Communist gospel through fake news.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon May 04, 2020 11:49 pm

dude... not cool
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue May 05, 2020 12:03 am

Only Communists would say that it's not cool. The Chinese think it's cool. Xi even called me to say that it was cool. Ergo... it's cool. Your Communism must be very bad that you can't see how logical this is.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 05, 2020 12:07 am

The last time 17 US intel agencies agreed on something it was Trump colluding with Russia.

They are a little like ZeroHedge. Gotta be right sometime. But how can you trust what they say.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue May 05, 2020 12:15 am

BjornP wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:03 am
Only Communists would say that it's not cool. The Chinese think it's cool. Xi even called me to say that it was cool. Ergo... it's cool. Your Communism must be very bad that you can't see how logical this is.
Whoa now!

I'm cool, man. I renounce my former statements - they were made in error and confusion. I think Xi is cool. He is master troll, and president for life, as it should be.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen