"So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

heydaralon

Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:58 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:52 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:22 am
Guy, I don't think you know shit about liberals.

I know they are hypocrites.

You recently started a thread about Trump's affairs using it to make fun of conservative values because here was a conservative not following their values. How amusing it was to you. Now you brag about telling racist jokes and offending women. You laugh at a conservative not living up to their values while you gleefully act in ways your liberal leaders use to end conservative careers. They constantly bemoan exactly the kind of behavior you just bragged about. Hyp-o-crite.

That was brutal. You could fly a 747 through Jedi's asshole and still have room for an air traffic control tower after that verbal assfucking you unleashed on him.
Shikata ga nai

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:11 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:

You recently started a thread about Trump's affairs using it to make fun of conservative values because here was a conservative not following their values. How amusing it was to you. Now you brag about telling racist jokes and offending women. You laugh at a conservative not living up to their values while you gleefully act in ways your liberal leaders use to end conservative careers. They constantly bemoan exactly the kind of behavior you just bragged about. Hyp-o-crite.
It's almost like some liberals like to joke around, and others run to HR every chance they get, liberals aren't monolithic.

Some liberals even believe in gun rights, unlike modern conservative leaders that want to "take away the guns first and worry about due process second." Give you one guess at who said that. You're going to vote for him in 2020.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:12 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:58 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:

That was brutal. You could fly a 747 through Jedi's asshole and still have room for an air traffic control tower after that verbal assfucking you unleashed on him.
You and your fuckboi dreaming about anal? Christianity wouldn't approve.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:18 pm

brewster wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:55 pm
You fucking words say " if my tax money can be used to secure homosexual parades, how is your tax money any more misspent on a nativity scene". How is this
NOT endorsing govt spending on Nativity? You are being deliberately dense not seeing the difference between protecting (not financing) speech, and financially endorsing a sect. The govt is not paying for gay bathhouses, just security for a public event by citizens who have the same right as any other cultural group. They should and do provide security for St Patrick's day parades. That is parity, not a crèche.
A gay pride parade is a cultural expression. So too is a nativity scene. To justify banning one on the grounds of "my tax money shouldn't pay for that", while turning a blind eye to the other, is hypocrisy.

Columbia Gay Pride Parade gets tax support again despite protest from some church groups

"But gay is not a religion"

"But your tax money is still being used for a cultural display, so why are you freaked the fuck out over a manger?"

"Because that's the state endorsing and promoting a single religion over all others"

"Is the state likewise endorsing and promoting homosexuality over all other lifestyles?"

.... crickets.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:09 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:11 pm
It's almost like some liberals like to joke around, and others run to HR every chance they get, liberals aren't monolithic.
Funny how that logic escaped you when you created the other thread.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:29 pm

You know who else like to joke around?

Rosanne Barr.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:37 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:18 pm
brewster wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:55 pm
You fucking words say " if my tax money can be used to secure homosexual parades, how is your tax money any more misspent on a nativity scene". How is this
NOT endorsing govt spending on Nativity? You are being deliberately dense not seeing the difference between protecting (not financing) speech, and financially endorsing a sect. The govt is not paying for gay bathhouses, just security for a public event by citizens who have the same right as any other cultural group. They should and do provide security for St Patrick's day parades. That is parity, not a crèche.
A gay pride parade is a cultural expression. So too is a nativity scene. To justify banning one on the grounds of "my tax money shouldn't pay for that", while turning a blind eye to the other, is hypocrisy.

Columbia Gay Pride Parade gets tax support again despite protest from some church groups

"But gay is not a religion"

"But your tax money is still being used for a cultural display, so why are you freaked the fuck out over a manger?"

"Because that's the state endorsing and promoting a single religion over all others"

"Is the state likewise endorsing and promoting homosexuality over all other lifestyles?"

.... crickets.
Who are you arguing with? I've already said I don't have a problem with a public property crèche as long as the public doesn't pay for it and all other sects are welcome to put up theirs. Does the Gay pride parade get different treatment than St Paddy's?
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Just bake the damn cake.

:goteam: :drunk:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:56 pm

In before somebody demands lesbians bake swastika cupcakes.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:56 pm
In before somebody demands lesbians bake swastika cupcakes.
Good call! Great call!