"So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

DBTrek

Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by DBTrek » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:05 pm

:lol:

I see. Jedi is just saving us all from Christians. Or as you all call it, "punching down".

Christianity faces sharp decline as Americans are becoming even less affiliated with religion
We're at the end of white Christian America. What will that mean?
Protestants decline, more have no religion in a sharply shifting religious landscape (POLL)

Good of you to dedicate such efforts to save us all from the tyranny of a religious minority in decline. The Freedom From Religion Foundation sound like they're really happy squashing the cultural expressions of all people under the misguided belief that they're sticking it to white Christians.
In October 2016, Franklin County adopted a new ordinance, closing the forum on its courthouse lawn, which effectively prevents any private religious or nonreligious displays in the future. FFRF is pleased with this result, which makes the lawn a welcoming, religiously neutral area for all citizens. It is, in fact, the result that FFRF has advocated for since it first contacted the County in 2010.
Good first step, commrade. Now finish the job!
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Willfully obtuse.

You're getting old DBtrek.

Getting old.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:49 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:47 am

What is a white person?

We're all pretty much mutts. People call me white but I'm Irish, Indian, German, Polish and Bohemian. Folk are just folk, regardless of color.

Oh, good. Let's all get affirmative action, then, since there is no such thing as white people. :whistle:
Well, do we get our affirmative action *back* if it turns out you weren't really a "minority"?

She wanted to know what tribe she was from in Africa... Turns out she's more white than Elizabeth Warren is Cherokee. Oops. :lol:
These discoveries can cause a lot of cognitive dissonance. She at least processed it right away. GCF is still in total cognitive dissonance about being white.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:07 pm
Ph64 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 am
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:49 am

Oh, good. Let's all get affirmative action, then, since there is no such thing as white people. :whistle:
Well, do we get our affirmative action *back* if it turns out you weren't really a "minority"?

She wanted to know what tribe she was from in Africa... Turns out she's more white than Elizabeth Warren is Cherokee. Oops. :lol:
These discoveries can cause a lot of cognitive dissonance. She at least processed it right away. GCF is still in total cognitive dissonance about being white.
They're rather entertaining.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:10 pm

Just because the US census labels spics as Whites now doesnt mean I am accepting him when the race war comes.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:10 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:07 pm
Willfully obtuse.
What did you call me? 30 days in the hole!
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:14 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:10 pm
Just because the US census labels spics as Whites now doesnt mean I am accepting him when the race war comes.
Clan MacDiaz is basically white.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:17 pm

They can go be "White" over there somewhere in Ohio for all I care.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:18 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:30 am
Point remains, if my tax money can be used to secure homosexual parades, how is your tax money any more misspent on a nativity scene next to a menorah?
:lol:
How can you really not see the difference between protecting citizens freedom of expression and the government itself expressing a sectarian viewpoint? The latter is what Muslims do, and prosecute people for heresy. Is that really what you want the USA to be? I'm OK with allowing privately funded sectarian expressions on public land, as long as it's open to all sects, including worshippers of Satan and the Flying Spaghetti Monster, bless his noodly appendages.

I suspect you're simply impervious to facts, but your insistence that Liberals are Atheists is just stupid and ignorant. While it's true most Atheists are liberal, Atheists comprise less than 3% of the population. Real numbers matter more than your feelgood, self-righteous talking points.

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/10/09/nones-on-the-rise/

We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Haggis tacos