"So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

TheReal_ND

Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:20 am

It doesnt make sense until you assume a broader context of constantly being attacked which is what White Christians have done very well btw. What I mean though is that they correctly perceive themselves under attack but they attribute it to "war on Christmas" etc. It's just jews. All the other denominations are encouraged to the exception of Christmas. All the world is promoted to the exception of White Americans. It's just jews dude.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:22 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:16 am
I don't understand this fear of religious symbols in public. Well, actually I understand it perfectly well as an outgrowth of liberal dogma - religion is just one more traditional American institution that must be destroyed - religions being famously banned from every Communist dictatorship worth their salt. Can't have competition, after all.

But this lunacy that "Oh noes, a nativity scene appeared on the Library lawn, the USA is now a Christian, fascist, theocracy!!!" strikes me as a little ridiculous. We used to celebrate cultural diversity in this country. By that I mean we celebrated fundamental American culture, and also made room for others to express their culture as well. The library would allow a nativity scene, and if someone wants to put a Menorah or a "Happy Kwanza" up next to it - cool.

Yet modern leftists can't tolerate differences or any competing cultures. Rather than adopting the maximum freedom position of "everyone can put their religious holiday symbols out on public land", they opt for the totalitarian approach of "no demonstrations of any religions can occur on public land".

My tax money pays for increased security so naked men can ride bicycles through the streets and fondle each others asses in public to celebrate their "culture". But god forbid a child be exposed to a manger.
Crazy.
See, this is what I mean.

First it was "But the liberals won't let me enjoy my holiday!" I've no problem with that, enjoy your holiday.

Now it's "Liberals won't let the government prefer one religion over the other!" Now see I've a problem with that.

Saying the government shouldn't endorse one religion over the other (and enforcing it) is not ruining your holiday. If it is, you're being too sensitive.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:24 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:10 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:02 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:00 am
In a 1000 years when we are all coffee coloured bisexuals, none of this will matter.
Hehe, right?

I keep telling Nuke, some brown girl look at him the right way, he's gonna have some coffee colored babies. That's just biology.

"as so fat you can see it from the front"
I'm not above it. I want to see White people when I grow old however. I want my son to have White friends. I want my grandchild to look like my grandpa when he is born.

But if some dumb thot wants to get blanda'd up then by all means I'll bleach her kids. Sure as fuck. If she cooks good I might even stick around and raise it. No blacks.
resistance is futile, you will be assimillated
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:25 am

Yeah nah it's perfectly fine to dissemble the identity of a nation.... we are all one people pls dont shoot

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:30 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:22 am

First it was "But the liberals won't let me enjoy my holiday!" I've no problem with that.

Now it's "Liberals won't let the government prefer one religion over the other!" Now see I've a problem with that.

Saying the government shouldn't endorse one religion over the other (and enforcing it) is not ruining your holiday. If it is, you're being too sensitive.
You're really incapable of thinking outside of leftist dogma, aren't you? I never said liberals ruin my holiday, just that they're generally bad people who despise holidays long with everything else that is productive, wholesome, and healthy about America.

I also pointed out that it's just as legal to allow everyone to celebrate their religious culture on public land as it is to forbid any religious expression from the citizenry. Derp. That's the part that triggered your Pavlovian response. Might be the first time such an idea ever occurred to you, and I imagine it's damn terrifying for a leftist to go from a smug place of "no religion, anywhere" to the realization that it's also possible to embrace "all religions, everywhere".

Probably got some stains in your pants after that one.

Point remains, if my tax money can be used to secure homosexual parades, how is your tax money any more misspent on a nativity scene next to a menorah?
:lol:
Last edited by DBTrek on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:49 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:47 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:38 am
We live in a society.

I actually have a running theory that White people are amazingly simple to socially engineer. Probably due to social pressures unique to our race for thousands of years in Europe. Not a fully formed theory mind you, but some races are so stupid it isnt really a question of social engineering it is more like "here is a shiny thing." White people seem to have some kind of altruism or something that is being gamed.
What is a white person?

We're all pretty much mutts. People call me white but I'm Irish, Indian, German, Polish and Bohemian. Folk are just folk, regardless of color.

Oh, good. Let's all get affirmative action, then, since there is no such thing as white people. :whistle:
Well, do we get our affirmative action *back* if it turns out you weren't really a "minority"?

She wanted to know what tribe she was from in Africa... Turns out she's more white than Elizabeth Warren is Cherokee. Oops. :lol:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:34 am

Ph64 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:49 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:47 am

What is a white person?

We're all pretty much mutts. People call me white but I'm Irish, Indian, German, Polish and Bohemian. Folk are just folk, regardless of color.

Oh, good. Let's all get affirmative action, then, since there is no such thing as white people. :whistle:
Well, do we get our affirmative action *back* if it turns out you weren't really a "minority"?

She wanted to know what tribe she was from in Africa... Turns out she's more white than Elizabeth Warren is Cherokee. Oops. :lol:
She is clearly mixed race and Warren is 1/1000th native American.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:40 am

Warren's ancestors either became blood brothers with a native American some 400 years ago, or ate one.
She has "trace Indian".
Like a couple nibbles worth.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:52 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:30 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:22 am

First it was "But the liberals won't let me enjoy my holiday!" I've no problem with that.

You're really incapable of thinking outside of leftist dogma, aren't you? I never said liberals ruin my holiday, just that they're generally bad people who despise holidays long with everything else that is productive, wholesome, and healthy about America.

I also pointed out that it's just as legal to allow everyone to celebrate their religious culture on public land as it is to forbid any religious expression from the citizenry. Derp. That's the part that triggered your Pavlovian response. Might be the first time such an idea ever occurred to you, and I imagine it's damn terrifying for a leftist to go from a smug place of "no religion, anywhere" to the realization that it's also possible to embrace "all religions, everywhere".

Probably got some stains in your pants after that one.

Point remains, if my tax money can be used to secure homosexual parades, how is your tax money any more misspent on a nativity scene next to a menorah?
:lol:
:roll:

Where did I say "no religion anywhere."

Second:
But this lunacy that "Oh noes, a nativity scene appeared on the Library lawn, the USA is now a Christian, fascist, theocracy!!!"
Often just looks like "only a christian nativity scene, or symbols regarding christianity, to the exclusion of everything else." Act as if I ever said that I'm not for an open forum for public displays around the holiday. Go ahead, make yourself look like a fool.

Christians push their shit on everyone else, consistently, and they're being fought every holiday season because people are fuckin tired of it. It's funny to me that liberals have brought you to a place where now you're like "multiculturalism multiculturalism!" I mean finally, had to twist the conservative arm enough to get that out of them.
On October 7, 2015, the Freedom From Religion Foundation, the American Civil Liberties Union, and the ACLU of Indiana filed a federal lawsuit, along with a local parent and student, challenging an annual live nativity performance at Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana.

The complaint notes that for several decades, Concord High School has organized a "Christmas Spectacular" each winter. Every performance, of which there were five last year, "ends with an approximately 20-minute telling of the story of the birth of Jesus, including a live Nativity Scene and a scriptural reading from the Bible. During this segment, students at the High School portray the Virgin Mary, Joseph, the Three Wise Men, shepherds, and angels."
https://ffrf.org/legal/challenges/highl ... vity-scene
FFRF and a parent filed suit on Sept. 14, 2012, against the New Kensington-Arnold School District (Pa.) to challenge a six-foot-tall Ten Commandments monument in front of Valley High School. FFRF wrote to the District in March of 2012 requesting the monument be moved because it violated federal and Supreme Court precedent prohibiting the display of the decalogue in public schools. District officials defended the monument and refused to move it.

FFRF's complaint stated that the continued presence of the Ten Commandments on district property was an unconstitutional advancement and endorsement of religion.
https://ffrf.org/legal/challenges/highl ... ic-schools
The Freedom From Religion Foundation and American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana filed a federal lawsuit on Dec. 16, 2014, against Franklin County, Ind., which annually placed a prominent nativity display in front of the Franklin County Courthouse in Brookville. The devotional tableau was erected shortly after Thanksgiving each year and stayed up until early to mid-January. The case, No. 1:14-cv-02047-TWP-DML, was heard by Judge Tanya Walton Pratt at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, Indianapolis Division. In addition to FFRF, two Franklin County residents were local plaintiffs in the suit.

Shortly after FFRF initiated its lawsuit, Franklin County adopted a new policy to issue permits to local residents so they could erect displays on the courthouse lawn. This effectively turned the courthouse lawn into a public forum, which can be a legal solution if administered in a nondiscriminatory way. Due to the new policy, FFRF filed a notice with the court voluntarily withdrawing its challenge to the continued display of the nativity scene.

Under the county’s new policy, FFRF applied for a space on the courthouse lawn, as did the Satanic Temple. The county denied both applications, and FFRF filed suit again, this time with the Satanic Temple, on March 24, 2015. The case, No. 1:15-cv-00484-SEB-DKL, also filed in the Southern District of Indiana, was assigned to Judge Sarah Evans Barker, a Reagan appointee. The county subsequently approved FFRF and the Satanic Temple’s applications and the parties settled the case. In both cases FFRF was represented by Senior Staff Attorney Gavin M. Rose of the American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana. FFRF Staff Attorneys Sam Grover and Rebecca Markert acted as co-counsel.

In October 2016, Franklin County adopted a new ordinance, closing the forum on its courthouse lawn, which effectively prevents any private religious or nonreligious displays in the future. FFRF is pleased with this result, which makes the lawn a welcoming, religiously neutral area for all citizens. It is, in fact, the result that FFRF has advocated for since it first contacted the County in 2010.
https://ffrf.org/legal/challenges/highl ... lin-county

And on and on and on.
Last edited by jediuser598 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:00 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engel_v._Vitale

It is only jews demanding this shit and on and on and on