Speaker to Animals

Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:49 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:47 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:38 am
We live in a society.

I actually have a running theory that White people are amazingly simple to socially engineer. Probably due to social pressures unique to our race for thousands of years in Europe. Not a fully formed theory mind you, but some races are so stupid it isnt really a question of social engineering it is more like "here is a shiny thing." White people seem to have some kind of altruism or something that is being gamed.
What is a white person?

We're all pretty much mutts. People call me white but I'm Irish, Indian, German, Polish and Bohemian. Folk are just folk, regardless of color.

Oh, good. Let's all get affirmative action, then, since there is no such thing as white people. :whistle:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:52 am

Those are ethnicities. Race encompasses broader genotypes.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:55 am

Indeed.
Since we'e all mutts and genders are fluid seems like there are a lot of demographic-based laws and programs we can certainly put to pasture now.
Thanks Jedi.
Glad to see you're finally on board.
;)
Last edited by DBTrek on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:59 am

I'm a folk, you a folk, everyone a folk folk!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:00 am

In a 1000 years when we are all coffee coloured bisexuals, none of this will matter.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:02 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:00 am
In a 1000 years when we are all coffee coloured bisexuals, none of this will matter.
Hehe, right?

I keep telling Nuke, some brown girl look at him the right way, he's gonna have some coffee colored babies. That's just biology.

"ass so fat you can see it from the front"
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:07 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:02 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Hehe, right?

I keep telling Nuke, some brown girl look at him the right way, he's gonna have some coffee colored babies. That's just biology.

"as so fat you can see it from the front"
I would post the Blue Mink ''melting pot'' video again but ''mixed with yellow Chinkees'' is not PC these days. ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:10 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:02 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Hehe, right?

"as so fat you can see it from the front"
I'm not above it. I want to see White people when I grow old however. I want my son to have White friends. I want my grandchild to look like my grandpa when he is born.

But if some dumb thot wants to get blanda'd up then by all means I'll bleach her kids. Sure as fuck. If she cooks good I might even stick around and raise it. No blacks.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:14 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Are you assuming their gender!?!?
*My* defendants will be transgender winged rainbow unicorns, thank you very much.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:16 am

I don't understand this fear of religious symbols in public. Well, actually I understand it perfectly well as an outgrowth of liberal dogma - religion is just one more traditional American institution that must be destroyed - religions being famously banned from every Communist dictatorship worth their salt. Can't have competition, after all.

But this lunacy that "Oh noes, a nativity scene appeared on the Library lawn, the USA is now a Christian, fascist, theocracy!!!" strikes me as a little ridiculous. We used to celebrate cultural diversity in this country. By that I mean we celebrated fundamental American culture, and also made room for others to express their culture as well. The library would allow a nativity scene, and if someone wants to put a Menorah or a "Happy Kwanza" up next to it - cool.

Yet modern leftists can't tolerate differences or any competing cultures. Rather than adopting the maximum freedom position of "everyone can put their religious holiday symbols out on public land", they opt for the totalitarian approach of "no demonstrations of any religions can occur on public land".

My tax money pays for increased security so naked men can ride bicycles through the streets and fondle each others asses in public to celebrate their "culture". But god forbid a child be exposed to a manger.
Crazy.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"