HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Montegriffo

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:53 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:39 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:30 am
Looks like we’ve somehow settled on near-universal support for the movement. It’s a big day for the MHF.
Yep, I look forward to the American Yellowshirts rioting in favour of increased welfare spending and an end to tax cuts for the rich.
Who would have thought that the French would set such a fine example?
So, like, the Alt-Right? LOL

I am all for increasing taxes on the rich while increasing meaningful welfare that gets people back on their feet and off welfare. Hell, I am for paying people to go to college or trade school to retrain.

You don't want any of that?
I'm in favour of all of that, I'm just not in favour of burning property and killing and maiming people to get it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:23 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:19 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:39 am

Yep, I look forward to the American Yellowshirts rioting in favour of increased welfare spending and an end to tax cuts for the rich.
Who would have thought that the French would set such a fine example?
So, like, the Alt-Right? LOL

I am all for increasing taxes on the rich while increasing meaningful welfare that gets people back on their feet and off welfare. Hell, I am for paying people to go to college or trade school to retrain.

You don't want any of that?
I'm in favour of all of that, I'm just not in favour of burning property and killing and maiming people to get it.
Well, none of us are for that either.

I just find it ironic the urbanite business class is eating a terrible financial cost after trying to destroy rural France, economically with this farcical wealth redistribution tax.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:19 am

Well, none of us are for that either.
None of you?
I beg to differ.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Cuz Church Lady said so

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:05 pm

The worst thing about this whole protest is that next time I'm driving through France and have to change a tyre the police are going to beat the shit out of me.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:10 pm

Elections have consequences.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:11 pm

At least you'll save some money on fuel.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi-vis vests have consequences.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:29 pm
You actually have to wear a vest to change your tire?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:26 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:15 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:29 pm
You actually have to wear a vest to change your tire?
In France, yes.