pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:05 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:48 pm
Note

Clintonbodycount was trending on Twitter before it was taken off, no

Trumpbodycount trending
totally natural

the counter culture leans right in 2019, all these years of playing within the rules has made them clever, look how they're subverting this shit

whens the last time the left had to out-think these types of rules? next theyll just try to censor the hashtag they themselves created
Where was the graph from?
#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Re: Hillary Clinton Death List

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:44 pm

google search analytics

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:40 pm

He is saying what I was saying yesterday. Nobody can unsee this. Nobody believes he actually committed suicide.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:14 am

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:20 am

Dark.

‘XOXO Hillary And Bill’ Is Scrawled Across The Entrance To Jeffrey Epstein’s $77million Upper East Side Mansion

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:51 am

Reports coming out that Epstein agreed to cooperate and name names before his death.

Wow.

Hopefully his lawyer recorded depositions or something and they go down anyway.

The warden and prison psychologist almost certainly are going to die within four years or so. You can write that down.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:48 am

Epstein was murdered, it's the worst kept secret in the world. Here's a few of the coincidences Thursday and Friday that took place leading up to his murder.

The prison psychologist and Warden signed off saying Epstein wasn't suicidal
Epsteins cell mate was transfered to an unknown reason
Guards who are responsible for inmates were not monitoring Epstein
24-7 Video had a malfunction
LEO immediately called it an apparent suicide
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 am

I don't think they will get away with it this time. It might take a while, but this time they went too far.

They are, at this point, nothing but a liability to the entire democratic party establishment. They have no access to power to trade for favors and money any longer. Their Satanist conspirators are gradually falling out of power in the deep state.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:09 am

I have not evidence in my adult life of the Elites being held accountable. From my experience, I can't imagine them not getting away with it.

How's that for cynicism.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:09 am
I have not evidence in my adult life of the Elites being held accountable. From my experience, I can't imagine them not getting away with it.

How's that for cynicism.
They probably will get away killing Epstein, but they aren't getting away with the crimes they tried to cover up by killing him.

I think it very likely there is some kind of deposition on video and stored all over the planet at this point. There is a comprehensive diary as well, according to some reports. There is the girlfriend who was a co-conspirator with him who is now going to become a primary target of this investigation.

It's not really even about Bill Clinton any longer. He's mostly irrelevant. The next monarch of the United Kingdom allegedly raped slave girls in the Caribbean. There are heads of states implicated. There are governors, senators, and even top scientists.

The entire academic complex is at risk. Every scientific discipline is essentially run by about fifty intellects spread across the top universities. Epstein developed relationships with intellectuals and used them the same way he used those girls, but for their intellect rather than their bodies. It isn't just Minsky name-dropped. Major names in physics and other disciplines are exposed. The money is going to dry up if they lose those guys from their departments. No more papers from the top fifty and a department suddenly drops fast in rankings.

If you really take the longer view on world history, there are lots of episodes like this where a totally corrupt ruling family goes out in spectacular fashion. If your historical window is just the past century of American history, then you are going to miss bigger probabilities. You should read some Nassim, bro.