The Moocher States...What Happens There?

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Moocher States...What Happens There?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Race has everything to do with it. Insomuch as we wipe out the white majority, we necessarily dispense with high-minded political difference for identity politics. Identity politics is the consequence of a multi-racial society, and -- news flash -- the democratic party is the coalition of anti-white identity groups.
The white majority are the people I'm talking about, since I have more in common with them and thus less tolerance for their lack of drive. If our ancestors could cross an ocean with nothing and make something of themselves in a country that didn't care for them in a generation, what is the excuse for Americans who sit in the same place for generations and refuse to even try?

The government goes out of it's way to make their lives that difficult. What's the point when you can't get scholarships for college when otherwise you are looking at a student loan debt in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. What's the point of going into STEM if the company actively goes out of it's way to NOT hire white men. What's the point of getting married, staying married, and raising children when the government actively penalizes you with perverse tax schemes so they can incentivize illegal aliens to breed and overtake the white population (which just means more votes for the democrats)? And even then, the government incentivizes your wife to destroy said marriage and destroy your life for money. The entire system is rigged against whites.

The situation today for white America is fucking awful. It's only a matter of time before many of those white, disaffected millennials you see crying on the streets over Hillary wake the fuck up and realize they've been played. Nobody has been fucked harder than the white millennial. Nobody. I just hope it's not too late when they finally do wake up to what is happening to them.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:12 pm

You are so blinded by rage that you're making excuses for your own choices. None of these things happened to the vast majority of white men I know. If the deck was so stacked against them then how could they be successfull? Man up. Own your decisions and the consequences thereof, mourn and move on.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:26 pm

This is happening to all of us, princess. It's not rage. It's the straight truth of the matter.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Child, that is life.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:00 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Race has everything to do with it. Insomuch as we wipe out the white majority, we necessarily dispense with high-minded political difference for identity politics. Identity politics is the consequence of a multi-racial society, and -- news flash -- the democratic party is the coalition of anti-white identity groups.
The white majority are the people I'm talking about, since I have more in common with them and thus less tolerance for their lack of drive. If our ancestors could cross an ocean with nothing and make something of themselves in a country that didn't care for them in a generation, what is the excuse for Americans who sit in the same place for generations and refuse to even try?

The government goes out of it's way to make their lives that difficult. What's the point when you can't get scholarships for college when otherwise you are looking at a student loan debt in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. What's the point of going into STEM if the company actively goes out of it's way to NOT hire white men. What's the point of getting married, staying married, and raising children when the government actively penalizes you with perverse tax schemes so they can incentivize illegal aliens to breed and overtake the white population (which just means more votes for the democrats)? And even then, the government incentivizes your wife to destroy said marriage and destroy your life for money. The entire system is rigged against whites.

The situation today for white America is fucking awful. It's only a matter of time before many of those white, disaffected millennials you see crying on the streets over Hillary wake the fuck up and realize they've been played. Nobody has been fucked harder than the white millennial. Nobody. I just hope it's not too late when they finally do wake up to what is happening to them.
He's blunt but he's got a point.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:01 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
They elected Trump. Did you miss that? I'm not a fan of either political party but it's pretty clear what has been going on around here.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:06 pm

Trump got elected because Clinton ran against him. The lesser of two evils.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:36 pm

nmoore63 wrote:Really, the whole ability to deduct state taxes against federal taxes is a fraud.

Typical of shortsighted american politics.
What's wrong with a small group of rich people taking advantage of a law that only apllies to them? They're just following the law.

Writing off your taxes on your taxes... I'm surprised there hasn't been any outrage.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:39 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:Really, the whole ability to deduct state taxes against federal taxes is a fraud.

Typical of shortsighted american politics.
What's wrong with a small group of rich people taking advantage of a law that only apllies to them? They're just following the law.

Writing off your taxes on your taxes... I'm surprised there hasn't been any outrage.
I'm fine with eliminating SALT as long as we don't subsidize other states.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:59 am

And here are the states that get more than $2 back for every $1 in taxes paid: Mississippi, New Mexico, West Virginia, Hawaii, South Carolina, Alabama, Maine, Montana, Alaska, Virginia, Arizona, Idaho, Kentucky and Vermont
New Mexico, Hawaii,Maine, Virginia, and Vermont are red states? Okee is correct if we are talking highways and military bases these numbers are crap.