2014 - Obamaphones

BjornP

Re: 2014, The Year the Obama Phone Started a War

Post by BjornP » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:56 am

kybkh wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 pm
kybkh wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:14 am

This is the answer. All Obama phones must be disconnected.

Read this article. It shows Obama had a specific plan for using his phone to community organize shit.

Obama: I will use my pen and phone to take on Congress

I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme: making sure that this is a country where, if you work hard, you can make it,” he added.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-i-wi ... -congress/
You realize that you've got a phone that allows you to do that, as well?

Oh, and how is "The", Capital M, Media coersive? I can accept manipulative, but coersive? Are there brain wave energies in the Obama phones that force readers to believing everything "The" media says, despite really wanting to believe something else? :think:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:00 am

They coerce by creating a narrative that if you voted for Trump you are a Nazi-Russophile who loves raping women and listening David Duke albums.

What drives these folks to think they are in the right to shame someone for wearing a MAGA hat? That is not a societal norm pre-2016. The media promoted the narrative and created a new norm that implied Trump Hat=Nazi so...

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:08 am

That's not coercion. It's manipulation. They control a legion of zombies.

Instead of freaking out over Obamaphones, try to red pill the people who are not totally lost.

Technology does not take a side. Globalist corps cannot really control the narrative on their networks. They can heavily rig what people see in their narrative's favor, but the narrative is so fucking stupid, and often so outright evil (demographic replacement and white genocide), that it really does not take much to counter it.

The Internet in general is killing Marxists and globalists everywhere in the West. The Obamaphones are fucking awesome. Kanye West almost single-handedly pulled something like six or seven percent of the black vote from the democratic base. Think about that shit.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:08 am

MARCH 21, 2013

Whether or not we believe that shame is a useful tool for quelling behaviors that are detrimental to society — as in the case at hand, the New York City advertising campaign against teenage pregnancy — Mr. Reeves offered no arguments in favor of how we might shame boys and men who father the children of teenage mothers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/22/opin ... ciety.html
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:15 am

The nation's premier corporate profit engines / social media giants are the ideal platforms for undermining the U.S. via the sowing of disintegration.
Whether it's stated or not, one source of the inchoate outrage triggered by Russian-sourced purchases of adverts on Facebook in 2016 (i.e. "meddling in our election") is the sense that the U.S. is sacrosanct due to our innate moral goodness and our Imperial Project: never mind that the intelligence agencies of all great powers (including the U.S.) meddle in the domestic affairs and elections of other nations, including those of allies as well as geopolitical rivals-- no other great power should ever meddle with U.S. domestic affairs and elections.

http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/20 ... ublic.html

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:20 am

You are like some medieval aristocrat wanting to ban firearms because they changed how warfare is conducted.

People used to freak out about the printing press too. Use that shit to your advantage instead.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:20 am
You are like some medieval aristocrat wanting to ban firearms because they changed how warfare is conducted.

People used to freak out about the printing press too. Use that shit to your advantage instead.
I am not complaining or asking for any specific policy to be enacted.

The whole point of this thread was to try to understand what happened between 2013-2014 which triggered a dramatic divergence from the long term trend of improving race relations.

I didn't get around to blaming Obama phones until a couple pages in, after looking at some different metrics and not falling asleep.

My bottom line is that after smartphones reached the "Late Majority" stage of technology adaptation, gas lighting the easily exploitable segments of our population became extraordinarily easy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:03 am

People are waking up to the fact that "race relations" is code for genocide of races, destruction of ethnic communities, and generally so unrealistic as to be laughable.

In America, we get along as well as you can possibly expect in these situations. Most of us here have been in inter-racial relationships. We realize that true "race relations" comes down to mutual respect if differences and enough space to keep those differences unique.

What the globalists and Marxists want is the opposite of diversity. They want to destroy human diversity by soft fenociding the races.

The day ethnic minorities generally realize that gentrification of their neighborhoods and the "diversification" of white neighborhoods are essentially the same tactic to break down all our communities is the day the Democrats finally die as a national entity.

Hand out those Obamaphones. Start posting some of the ideas of the older black nationalists for white normies to listen to.

They are down to their last-ditch defense of trying to paint anybody who opposes this program as a racial supremacist. But it's trivial enough to counter that.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:27 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:32 pm
First real argument I’ve heard for ignorance from this century. We really are in trouble.
That depends on how you define 'ignorance' doesn't it?
If 90% of the population believed the earth was flat and you didnt, and in fact frequented those 'crazy' solar-centric spherical planet "conspiracy" websites... You might be deemed an "ignorant" deplorable who believes such nonsense that "everyone knows" is false. Heck, all you have to do is turn on the MSM news and see the flat earth weather maps... :roll:

A lot of scientific fact these days is stuff that might be been considered ignorant or "crazy" 500 years ago, might've even been life-threatening to believe it.

And what about things like the Shah taking back Iran in '53... I'm sure if you listened to the MSM of the time it was just an "Iranian politics" thing the US had nothing to do with. Who would be more ignorant, those who believed the MSM news, or a well educated person who didn't read the newspapers or listen to tv/radio news?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:06 am

Ph64 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:27 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:32 pm
First real argument I’ve heard for ignorance from this century. We really are in trouble.
That depends on how you define 'ignorance' doesn't it?
If 90% of the population believed the earth was flat and you didnt, and in fact frequented those 'crazy' solar-centric spherical planet "conspiracy" websites... You might be deemed an "ignorant" deplorable who believes such nonsense that "everyone knows" is false. Heck, all you have to do is turn on the MSM news and see the flat earth weather maps... :roll:

A lot of scientific fact these days is stuff that might be been considered ignorant or "crazy" 500 years ago, might've even been life-threatening to believe it.

And what about things like the Shah taking back Iran in '53... I'm sure if you listened to the MSM of the time it was just an "Iranian politics" thing the US had nothing to do with. Who would be more ignorant, those who believed the MSM news, or a well educated person who didn't read the newspapers or listen to tv/radio news?
So then the solution is to cut people off from hearing the ‘wrongthink’, instead of refuting the falsehoods. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0