The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:30 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:26 am

Nor do you, wtf...
Uh,.. no..

I have presented clear evidence that the major wireless carriers sold your real time location data, without your consent, to third parties who then sold it to criminals and scammers. This was the result of the repeal of the consumer privacy protections that barred such practices -- that both of you defended, by the way.

All you two can manage to do is try to bury your getting red-assed on the consequences of your deregulation position with insults and wrestling videos. LOL What a couple of dumbasses.
Where, I am still waiting for proof... if Caps and I can't see it, then there is an issue, especially since Caps has called me out on things in the past, he'd tell me if I was in the wrong here.
I posted it several times but you two dumbasses were sure to bury with wrestling videos. Get fucked.
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:51 pm
This is what kind of corporations we deregulated even further:

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2019/08/who ... crooks-do/

That fucking pajeet Trump put in charge of the FCC should be shot for incompetence.

lolbergs and neocohens have no place at the driver's wheel of the republican party either.

Speaker to Animals

Re: Net Neutrality

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:32 am

Can we please have a rule against spamming? This is outrageous, Martin. Seriously.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:34 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:32 am
Can we please have a rule against spamming? This is outrageous, Martin. Seriously.
You are guilty of it as much as anyone else here is.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:36 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:31 am

I posted it several times but you two dumbasses were sure to bury with wrestling videos. Get fucked.

That fucking pajeet Trump put in charge of the FCC should be shot for incompetence.

lolbergs and neocohens have no place at the driver's wheel of the republican party either.
So in other words, your own opinions are coloring your views. I've already pointed out the failure in your argument.

The company sold the data legally, and then when it hit the third party is where the theft happened. This is not the fault of the company that originally owned the data, but the company that received the data.

Do you not understand that the original owner has not been hacked? Do you not understand that they have no right or ability to control the data once it leaves their premises?

For someone who is supposedly so intelligent, YAFFM in this case.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:42 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:36 am

So in other words, your own opinions are coloring your views. I've already pointed out the failure in your argument.

The company sold the data legally, and then when it hit the third party is where the theft happened. This is not the fault of the company that originally owned the data, but the company that received the data.

Do you not understand that the original owner has not been hacked? Do you not understand that they have no right or ability to control the data once it leaves their premises?

You didn't even read it. Go ahead and bury the evidence with more wrestling videos. Forum is dead, Martin.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:48 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:34 am
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:32 am
You are guilty of it as much as anyone else here is.
More than anyone else here, by a wide margin.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:49 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:42 am
The Conservative wrote:

You didn't even read it. Go ahead and bury the evidence with more wrestling videos. Forum is dead, Martin.
Dig deeper, a link from the article you posted.
We also learned that another California company — Securus Technologies — was selling real-time location lookups to a number of state and local law enforcement agencies, and that accounts for dozens of those law enforcement officers were obtained by hackers. Securus, it turned out, was ultimately getting its data from LocationSmart.
Do research before opening you're yap.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LocationSmart
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:50 am

The Conservative wrote:

If anyone is killing the place, it's you.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:50 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:49 am
The Conservative wrote:

We also learned that another California company — Securus Technologies — was selling real-time location lookups to a number of state and local law enforcement agencies, and that accounts for dozens of those law enforcement officers were obtained by hackers. Securus, it turned out, was ultimately getting its data from LocationSmart.

OMFG you are stupid. Keep reading it.

LocationSmart got it's data from the big four carriers. They sold the data to LocationSmart.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:52 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:50 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:49 am

OMFG you are stupid. Keep reading it.

LocationSmart got it's data from the big four carriers. They sold the data to LocationSmart.
I posted the link to the wikipedia site for a reason...
LocationSmart provides near real-time location data for devices including smartphones, feature phones, tablets, M2M, IoT and other connected devices on Tier 1 and Tier 2 wireless networks in the U.S. and Canada. This includes AT&T,[3] Verizon Wireless,[4] T-Mobile US, Sprint Corporation,[5] MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Rogers Communications, Bell Canada and Telus.[6]
Which means that a third party was at fault... seriously dude, the Chinese are demanding you stop digging...
#NotOneRedCent