Net Neutrality

The Conservative

Re: Net Neutrality

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:51 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:39 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:36 am
You are one lying little faggot. You JUST DEFENDED IT in this very thread!
Nope, but the imaginary Strawman Capps you invented in your mind to make yourself feel smart certainly did.
Sounds like I'm proving my point on multiple threads at once. He really can't see the faults in his argument.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:54 am

Just don't start shooting your co-workers, bro.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:44 am
So now Capps claims he was against that Pajeet repealing consumer privacy protections. He wants FCC consumer protections after all. :roll:
No, i don't want the FCC to touch the thing. All the bad they do more than outweighs the good, god your reading comprehension sucks.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:57 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:51 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:39 am
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:36 am
You are one lying little faggot. You JUST DEFENDED IT in this very thread!
Nope, but the imaginary Strawman Capps you invented in your mind to make yourself feel smart certainly did.
Sounds like I'm proving my point on multiple threads at once. He really can't see the faults in his argument.
He definitely can't, he's too busy creating strawmen out of people's arguments so he doesn't have to even address the real arguments in his own mind. His ego is that fragile.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:58 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 am
So now Capps claims he was against that Pajeet repealing consumer privacy protections. He wants FCC consumer protections after all. :roll:
No, i don't want the FCC to touch the thing. All the bad they do more than outweighs the good, god your reading comprehension sucks.
So now you changed back to supporting the repeal of privacy protections that allowed these companies to sell real time location data to criminals.

Amazing.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:00 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:58 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 am
So now you changed back to supporting the repeal of privacy protections that allowed these companies to sell real time location data to criminals.

Amazing.
What don't you get about the few positives not being worth all the negatives? Deregulation has it's issues, but FCC regulation has far more issues.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:00 am

It seems to me that you want to have your cake and eat it to; i.e. you want to argue against consumer protections but you don't want to support the outcomes of repealing those consumer protections.

Which is irrational.

It's like saying you want the freedom to eat poisonous things but you don't want to get sick from eating those things.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:02 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:00 am
It seems to me that you want to have your cake and eat it to; i.e. you want to argue against consumer protections but you don't want to support the outcomes of repealing those consumer protections.

Which is irrational.
Seems like you are projecting your own faults on others. You want to argue for consumer protections while ignoring the outcomes of allowing the FCC to regulate the internet, by tunnel visioning only on the positives of regulation and pretending the negatives do not exist.

Talk about irrational.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:18 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:02 am

Which is irrational.
Seems like you are projecting your own faults on others. You want to argue for consumer protections while ignoring the outcomes of allowing the FCC to regulate the internet, by tunnel visioning only on the positives of regulation and pretending the negatives do not exist.

Talk about irrational.
I already pointed this out... he is running in circles because he can't accept his opinion is wrong.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:21 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:18 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:02 am

Which is irrational.

Talk about irrational.
I already pointed this out... he is running in circles because he can't accept his opinion is wrong.
He refuses to even consider the possibility and engages in pretzel logic for the fail.
*yip*