Meanwhile in Ukraine

The Conservative

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by The Conservative » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:15 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:38 am
Russia seems to be stronger than it's ever been. They're fighting NATO and winning decidedly.
I wouldn't call a stalemate a win. And they aren't fighting NATO, they are fighting Ukraine backed by NATO, just like Afghanistan was run before the Taliban fallout. I have heard of no other deaths from international agencies. So it's Ukraine vs Russia.

If this was a NATO runned up, Russia would have been pushed back beyond it's original borders.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:16 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:11 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:24 pm
The West, indoctrinated by the Western way of war, completely misunderstands the Russian grand strategy in Ukraine. In the West we have been conditioned to shock and awe. Prepare the battlefield with massive air power, cut off power, and key transport, then big arrow offensives moving very rapidly.

Russia appears to be held at a standstill by Ukraine. The west says Ukraine is winning because Russia is not making big advances. But I believe the entire Russian strategy, at least currently, is to simply destroy the Ukrainian military. The Russians seem quite happy to let Ukraine keep sending troops to places like Bakhmut and killing them off man by man with their concentrated superiority in artillery, supported by infantry.

Great interview with an Australian Merc in Ukraine, he gives the true story of what's happening

BLUF: Ukraine is generally losing this war, Russia is winning the attrition battle, Wagner is near peer to ay Western Force.
That may be temporary. With current events, but honestly, if Ukraine is holding Russia back, is Russia in trouble?

I believe Ukraine has enough defensive armaments in the way of Anti Tank weapons to make big break throughs extremely painful to Russia. Russia tried an armored break through a month or so ago and got smoked by those weapons. So now it looks like they are just letting Ukraine come to them in their prepared positions.

It appears Kiev is attempting to save Bakhmut now, and committing forces previously saved for a Spring offensive. How that coming battle goes, is going to determine a lot.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:15 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Russia seems to be stronger than it's ever been. They're fighting NATO and winning decidedly.
I wouldn't call a stalemate a win. And they aren't fighting NATO, they are fighting Ukraine backed by NATO, just like Afghanistan was run before the Taliban fallout. I have heard of no other deaths from international agencies. So it's Ukraine vs Russia.

If this was a NATO runned up, Russia would have been pushed back beyond it's original borders.
You are looking at this completely wrong.
I just addressed this. You are looking at this through traditional Western way of war. That requires big advances.

Russia has time on their side. They can sit back and dust every green Ukraine soldier, conserve forces, and let the West run out of support, which is happening. If you don't think the French riots are related to Macrons support of the Ukraine war, you're not paying attention.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:36 am

TC
What information are you using to come to your conclusions ?

What information am I missing ?
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:11 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:36 am
TC
What information are you using to come to your conclusions ?

What information am I missing ?
I may be looking at this from a different perspective but also a larger one... I am not just looking at this in a manner that most people are I guess.

First off, the Ukraine war is a war of misdirection. It is being used to ignore what China, Russia, and India are in the process of doing, which is breaking up what we have for the last 20 years at least (Since Clinton tried to introduce China to the western way of thinking) as a "one world order"...

They are starting to think of in a way that will bring back nationalism and patriotism to their own countries, to no longer be beholden to we are all "one world"... This is one mentality that I wish the US would get entirely behind, but because the presidency was stolen (and yes I do believe it was stolen) by the Democrats, we can't push back against the new "forever war" we have been put into.

The "West" with the help of the EU and UN, have all but said that they are attempting to force a new world order at the latest World Leaders Forum. Russia, China, and India are pushing against that, and they are looked at as enemies of the state.

The problem is that Putin played into their hands by taking the bait and attacking Ukraine.

Because of this, a lot of "evidence" that was to put one of NWO's key pawns in harm was eradicated (Yes, I am talking about the Biden Family). With a family having ties with both China and Russia (per the Biden Laptop solidifying much of what was one thought just rumor) we are seeing local Ukrainian evidence destroyed, servers, buildings, everything gone with bombs, or worse.

I may be giving Russia and China too much credit here, but they have been playing chess while the NWO is playing checkers. With China also supporting Russia, they are making sure that any real evidence that could have been used against them probably was eradicated during the COVID Cleanse.

The COVID Clense was China's ability to remove disadence by quarantine by using starvation and other forms of eradication and blaming it on COVID... since we don't know how many people have actually died from COVID in China, the numbers can be doctored to whatever China wants. There are cracks in China's great wall when it comes to the cyber world via the use of unauthorized VPNs that have allowed the world to see China's citizens pushing back against the quarantines.

This, though, is only part of what is going on. Russia has either or is in the process of negotiating with China and India to distribute it's oil across all three countries, and only allowing the deals to be with Russian Rubles, solidifies a currency that can be used as a standard. I would not be amazed if we do not see them start using rubles or a currency throughout the three so to give the rest of the world a middle finger in the long run.

The problem with all of this is that Russia has been fumbling over and over and over again in Ukraine, most of their modern tanks have not been used in this war, and people are wondering why. The answer is that if the modern tanks were destroyed Russia would have to explain why it couldn't handle a backwater country such as Ukraine.

Yes Ukraine was the breadbasket of Europe, and there is going to be long-term conciquenses of destroying said environment, the same with the oil distribution, but those are going to be seen as side effects of the war, as we have already seen it through price hikes in the US, and other countries (many which didn't depend of the oil or food to begin with)

Now, what does India get out of this? That is the one thing I never understood about why India got involved in this, but it comes down to that the caste system they have, they have one of the larger throwaway populations the world is ready to abuse for cheap labor. Like Mexico for farming, India has cheap tech labor that can be picked up and thrown worldwide at a moment's notice and spread like a plague. They are to be used to destroy the economic stability of the middle class, as we have seen in the US and the EU... both of which have sucked the tit of the NWO and not think of the problems it would cause overall.

You may say, "Well China has the same kind of population." They used to, I don't think they have the same kind of population anymore.

This is a war on globalization, but because we are looking at it as a War on Ukraine, we are not seeing the bigger picture, which is terrifying right now.

We could stop this if we wanted to with a very simple tact, but the problem is that should we? Should we stop the collapse or the attempted collapse of the NWO and globalization? The DNC in power right now is on the wrong side of history.

IF we wanted to stop it, we could get by with a few simple things. Bring oil down to $50 a drum... this would keep Russia from making a profit on the oil, and their economic powerhouse would be dragged to a stop. China would no longer be willing to tolerate Russia's failures and would either have to intervene or pull away.

India would do the same, but in their case, they would be hurt the least no matter what happens.

The problem is for us right now because of this bank failure the US is involved with, we are not as strong as we should be, and the NWO loves it, because it means that the one power that could do anything about it, is too busy fighting itself to get out of its own way... and stop them.

We would also need a president that wasn't beholden to the NWO either, so as long as they remain on power, this isn't a Russia vs the UN or EU, this is the new "Axis" vs the NWO which people outside of the political geek circles now call the "Allies".

I would write more, but this is enough for now, I am out with my family, and this has taken enough time from them, and I am getting the stink eye from the wife.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:27 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

There are 1000s of "foreign fighters," "trainers" and "advisors" in Ukraine. The Polish army have a couple 1000 regular troops dressed in Ukrainian uniforms holding the back-lines while Ukrainian conscripts get wiped out 10 to 1 on the Eastern front, more than that now that the cauldrons are roiling. Listen to MacGregor, Ritter and The Duran for real news of the war. Ukraine 155 ammo will all be gone by the summer and there is no more they can get from anywhere else, if they hold out that long. Unless NATO commits more troops (they say they're going to put 300K on Russia's borders), this war is nothing but a deathtrap.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:36 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:27 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

There are 1000s of "foreign fighters," "trainers" and "advisors" in Ukraine. The Polish army have a couple 1000 regular troops dressed in Ukrainian uniforms holding the back-lines while Ukrainian conscripts get wiped out 10 to 1 on the Eastern front, more than that now that the cauldrons are roiling. Listen to MacGregor, Ritter and The Duran for real news of the war. Ukraine 155 ammo will all be gone by the summer and there is no more they can get from anywhere else, if they hold out that long. Unless NATO commits more troops (they say they're going to put 300K on Russia's borders), this war is nothing but a deathtrap.
I agree, but remember, it's not an official action yet.

It is a death trap, and will be for a while, but if Russa wins, the NWO LOOSES, and they can't have that.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:58 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:36 pm
if Russa wins, the NWO LOOSES, and they can't have that.
Agree. There’s a good chance it will be WW3. If nothing else, to force the War Power’s Act in the U.S. to give Dems complete control.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:59 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:58 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:36 pm
if Russa wins, the NWO LOOSES, and they can't have that.
Agree. There’s a good chance it will be WW3. If nothing else, to force the War Power’s Act in the U.S. to give Dems complete control.
God help them when they try to nationalize the countryside. Quickest collapse ever.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:09 pm

OK, I understand your viewpoint much better now. We're not far off. We just see some of the actions differently.

Russians didn't see it as taking the bait, they see it as inevitable. They could wait no longer. We agree that China and Russia aren't going along with the NWO, Russians especially. Based on their last 30 years experience with the west, they know they will always be treated poorly by a NWO, so they chose to fight it.

No doubt, the Russians miscalculated early on. But Russia always starts wars slow. The NWO expected sanctions to work, but they backfired. Russia has maneuvered around them with willing trade partners in China and India. Russia became a top ten exporter in 2022, when they were supposed to be crushed.

Germany is now talking about rebuilding/repairing Nordstream and said we can do business with Russia. If the NWO screwed up, it was blowing Nordstream. That act may fracture NATO.
PLATA O PLOMO