Meanwhile in Ukraine

C-Mag

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:18 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:54 am
I was talking with a guy yesterday who had a female mentality: when I said Russia is winning in Ukraine, he implied that the West should intervene. My point was that Ukraine picked a fight they couldn’t win but he thought like a woman, that she can do anything to provoke men then expect police to be on her side.
Marty, I get the feeling the US has become a paper tiger. For 75 years we've been the preeminent power on the planet. No wonder people like that think if the West intervenes it will be automatic victory, but we have intervened, and the side we are backing is losing.

I see the US doing nothing to fix their industrial war deficit, nothing.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:53 am

It’s not coming back. FMWs want the U.S. emasculated: it’s intentional. Save the planet.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:22 pm

It's finally out in the open. TheNYTimes just admitted what many of us knew.
The US is actively at war with Russia in the Ukraine. The CIA and JSOC are working on the ground with Ukraine.

This is no small thing.
WASHINGTON — As Russian troops press ahead with a grinding campaign to seize eastern Ukraine, the nation’s ability to resist the onslaught depends more than ever on help from the United States and its allies — including a stealthy network of commandos and spies rushing to provide weapons, intelligence and training, according to U.S. and European officials.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/25/us/p ... raine.html
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:18 pm

Two months later and the press is finally catching up.

Sending weapons from 20 different nations doesn't magically fix the deficit in firepower, a bigger challenge than getting the equipment there from around the world is getting Ukraine troops efficiently trained to use equipment they've never seen.

Ukrainian Armed forces impacted by lack of training for Western weapons
Western weapons are reaching in plenty in Ukraine but Ukrainian Armed Forces are increasingly finding it difficult to use sophisticated weapons. Besides, some of the key Western weapons like M777 howitzers are also reportedly getting destroyed in the hands of the Russian forces.

According to a CNN report, there are also cases when Ukrainian military personnel refused to use American Switchblade drones, preferring the drones of commercial companies that could be loaded with explosives. ..
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 385310.cms
PLATA O PLOMO

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:28 am

https://identitydixie.com/2022/07/06/wh ... ed-states/

"Why Russia will defeat the United States"

"If we go to war with Russia, which I suspect will likely happen, Russia will win. The reason is simple: ideologies never defeat national identity. This has been true throughout time. Whenever an ideological army attempted to conquer a defined people, the defined people have always won."

"Russia, generally speaking, has none of these problems. Russians know they are Russian. Russians are not seeking a globalist new world order. Russians prefer a world order led by Russians, but in the absence of that power, they would be happy to have a regional hegemony that protects Russian interests. In other words, unlike the globalist ideologues that lead Americans and their Western allies, Russians are nationalists.

Russia did something we have not seen in more than a century: they executed a carefully constructed, methodical siege war on a modern state."

"Russian politicians work for Russia, even when self-interest intersects with patriotism. American politicians work for corporations whose self-interests are contrary to patriotism. These two types of political classes could not be more different. An outcome of any war is inevitable. Russia will defeat the United States."

Good article. I don't buy that the Russian elites are fundamentally less corrupt, but at least they are not trying to usher in a new world order that is hostile to my culture.

"It was only a matter of time before the United States collapsed under the weight of a democratization process weaponized by non-Whites, women, homosexuals, and a coalition of “others.”

Looks like he agrees with the FMW diagnosis.

So if War w Russia is probably going to happen, and if US is going to lose, how likely is this to go nuclear? Once the slimeballs that control the gov come to the same conclusion (presumably after they are in an actual war with Russia and losing) how long until they panic and this goes nuclear?
NukeDog was right

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:16 am

It's not going to be just against Russia. As soon as hostilities break out, China will take Taiwan and the Islamic nations will rebel. It's the FMWs against the rest of the world.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:01 am

Disturbing to think that the rest of the world believes Americans are pushing for this global empire. We effectively live under a rogue government. No American majority wants to rule the world, or anything like it.

We’re just passengers on a runaway train.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:44 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:07 pm

I just Lurk wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:28 am
https://identitydixie.com/2022/07/06/wh ... ed-states/

"Why Russia will defeat the United States"
I found this passage particularly good ...
"The Russians know all they need to do to defeat the United States is take out one aircraft carrier to win a war against an effeminate electorate. The sight of body bags is a time-tested means of collapsing American political will. Black politicians will not vote to continue any war that may place black boys in harm’s way for George Washington, the slave-holder’s country. Female politicians will not continue any war whereby they must endure calls from distraught mothers. Meanwhile, White citizens will not support a war on behalf of a country that has now defined them as an enemy class, even if White male politicians vote to continue hostilities. As you can see, the United States lost before the Russians won."

We lose wars because we are not willing to stack bodies, ours or our enemies. Russian leadership has no problem with it, neither will the Chinese.

We have even more problems, our inability to fight an industrial war, and that is what is happening in Ukraine. While the Russians fire over 10,000 artillery shells each day, we don't have enough ammo to get through a month of war on that small scale, and a war with Russia would be much larger, and require the US and NATO to win in the first 30 days. Never mind a two front war with China in the Pacific. Also missing is the ability of our military leadership. While our military officers have a great reputation globally the question is why ? Outside of our technological ability to gather intelligence and our devasting aero space offensive capabilities, what do we have ? Years ago Zach told us the US Army was broken and the NCO corps was devasted by GWOT and it's true, only getting worse. Our Generals are more concerned with virtue signalling than training troops for war, especially not an industrial war with massive front lines against an enemy who has mastered artillery warfare. Does anyone believe American Zoomers are ready to get into uniform and hand dig trenches, then live in those trenches against sustained artillery fire ? and for what, the promise of getting free gender transitioning surgery?
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:44 pm

No patriotism in the next war so it will have to be a draft from which women are excluded. The U.S. will shoot its wad then fold.