Meanwhile in Ukraine

The Conservative

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:33 am

Haumana wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:58 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:12 pm
I've already said it, I'll say it again, they are trying to encompass Ukraine from the land and ocean transports. Once that is done Russia will go to the negotiation table. Not sooner...

Also, remember how I said India and China will buy Russia's oil... who do you think their biggest buyers are now?

As I said and will say again. Russia is going to look like they are winning short-term, but because of the weakness of China, and how Russia is now using the gold standard... Russia will lose in the long run.
Why keep saying anything? You aren't the only one saying that by the way nor are you the first.
Because. The horse, she’s dead. So why keep kicking it?
#NotOneRedCent

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:26 pm

The Conservative wrote:
I've already said it, I'll say it again, they are trying to encompass Ukraine from the land and ocean transports. Once that is done Russia will go to the negotiation table. Not sooner...

Also, remember how I said India and China will buy Russia's oil... who do you think their biggest buyers are now?

As I said and will say again. Russia is going to look like they are winning short-term, but because of the weakness of China, and how Russia is now using the gold standard... Russia will lose in the long run.
How would Russia adopting a gold standard hurt Russia.
If anything it's the opposite. Short term hurt, but long term gain by decoupling from the batshit west's economies.
NukeDog was right

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:32 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:51 pm
Scott Ritter with a good update on Ukraine
Bottom Line, support of Ukraine has tapped out NATOs war resources. Ukraine has been foolishly wasting those resources and they want more, more than NATO has to give.

NATO meeting tomorrow about where to go from here.
As always Ritter's analysis is pretty solid. The only thing that I've ever heard him say that was incorrect, was when he predicted the Russians would win in a few weeks back in March.

Our political overlords live in a groupthink fantasy. This is only a bad thing if they had the interests of the American people in mind. They do not. If the people at the top are all lying to each other as well as the people, the possibility of making mistakes increases dramatically.

Good. I want the regime that is slowly genociding my people to make as many mistakes as possible.
NukeDog was right

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:52 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:33 am
Haumana wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:58 am
The Conservative wrote:

Why keep saying anything? You aren't the only one saying that by the way nor are you the first.

Because. The horse, she’s dead. So why keep kicking it?
Yet, you do. You aren't the smartest person in the room despite your delusions otherwise.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:28 pm

Haumana wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:52 pm
Yet, you do. You aren't the smartest person in the room despite your delusions otherwise.
Is there anyone in this forum that doesn't think of themself as the smartest person in the room?

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:39 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:28 pm
Haumana wrote:
Is there anyone in this forum that doesn't think of themself as the smartest person in the room?
Me for starters. I am an idiot.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:40 pm

Haumana wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:39 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:28 pm
Haumana wrote:
Me for starters. I am an idiot.
Well that’s one of us :P
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:28 pm

I just Lurk wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:26 pm
The Conservative wrote:

If anything it's the opposite. Short term hurt, but long term gain by decoupling from the batshit west's economies.
This +1

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:19 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:28 pm
I just Lurk wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

This +1
Each time they print more money it reduces the value by a factor. (if they can at all) for starters.

Also with China and India being their biggest expoerters for oil, if one crashes and burns in a financial collapse, Russia’s income will be reduced significantly.

Russia will win short term, they will lose long term. Especially if a pro USA first president gets into office next. China is the next to get hit, and in turn Russia.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:45 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:19 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:28 pm
I just Lurk wrote:

This +1
Each time they print more money it reduces the value by a factor. (if they can at all) for starters.

Also with China and India being their biggest expoerters for oil, if one crashes and burns in a financial collapse, Russia’s income will be reduced significantly.

Russia will win short term, they will lose long term. Especially if a pro USA first president gets into office next. China is the next to get hit, and in turn Russia.
You seem to have missed the part where they’re adopting a gold standard. The currency is pegged and interchangeable with physical gold. They cannot print more of it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace