Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:49 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:40 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:25 am

Well, he was no angel like George Floyd
My first thought as well.
They sure delight in crucifying Rush Limbaugh for his character flaws on the day of his death. They must have finally caught their breath after burning down multiple cities on behalf of the felon who held a pregnant woman at gunpoint.

That's the left in a nutshell.
Everything evil and vile is actually good.
Everything good is actually evil and oppressive.
What time is it? 1984
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:17 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:40 pm
My first thought as well.
They sure delight in crucifying Rush Limbaugh for his character flaws on the day of his death. They must have finally caught their breath after burning down multiple cities on behalf of the felon who held a pregnant woman at gunpoint.

That's the left in a nutshell.
Everything evil and vile is actually good.
Everything good is actually evil and oppressive.
This is why I don't even bother trying to reason with people like that anymore.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:29 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:15 am
This is how the left respects the loss of a life. Keep this in mind.
https://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/1303722

RIP Rush.

I will always remember how even after his diagnosis and months after his assumed expiration date he continued to do his show and spread truth until the end.
Update. A single user posted a positive message listing accomplishments and an RIP. Typical responses from the woke commie mob. Account got nuked by the admins. Admins even accused the poster of being transphobic because years back that poster dared to have the opinion that trans males should not be in girls sports. Posting anything not in line with commie wokeness is trolling. I guess the banned poster having the most reported comments ever on that site should be a badge of honor. The current posting populace there is the worst of Antifa and BLM in a nutshell.

These are the people that are trying to gain power. You can see what they do with it online, imagine what they will do in the real world. They want anyone not in lockstep with them dead. If they could get away with it, they would kill their opposition. There is no reasoning with them, and it's increasingly becoming impossible to even co-exist with them.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:56 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:29 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:15 am
This is how the left respects the loss of a life. Keep this in mind.
https://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/1303722

RIP Rush.

I will always remember how even after his diagnosis and months after his assumed expiration date he continued to do his show and spread truth until the end.
Update. A single user posted a positive message listing accomplishments and an RIP. Typical responses from the woke commie mob. Account got nuked by the admins. Admins even accused the poster of being transphobic because years back that poster dared to have the opinion that trans males should not be in girls sports. Posting anything not in line with commie wokeness is trolling. I guess the banned poster having the most reported comments ever on that site should be a badge of honor. The current posting populace there is the worst of Antifa and BLM in a nutshell.

These are the people that are trying to gain power. You can see what they do with it online, imagine what they will do in the real world. They want anyone not in lockstep with them dead. If they could get away with it, they would kill their opposition. There is no reasoning with them, and it's increasingly becoming impossible to even co-exist with them.

You assume they want to co-exist. That’s why they will eventually defeat you...

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:08 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:56 am
I think I'm over any hope of co-existing long term. They have become more radical and illogical over time. It's just getting worse. Still, I'm amazed at just how illogical some people have become.

Losing is not an option.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:13 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:08 am
Zlaxer wrote:
I think I'm over any hope of co-existing long term. They have become more radical and illogical over time. It's just getting worse. Still, I'm amazed at just how illogical some people have become.

Losing is not an option.

The people controlling the left are very logical - they keep winning and the right keeps loosing.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:46 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:13 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:08 am
Zlaxer wrote:

Losing is not an option.

The people controlling the left are very logical - they keep winning and the right keeps loosing.
In a democracy, there’s no way back once the idocracy gains power. There’s way more of them than us.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:44 pm

Tiger Woods got in a car crash. Currently in surgery. It took jaws of life to get him out.

They say rollover, but the pic of the vic looks like a head on.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:47 pm

3 bigass earthquakes in the western pacific today. Possible tsunami for the kiwis.
6BA3883D-2A0B-4D0B-B280-0B34228BCC92.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:07 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:47 pm
3 bigass earthquakes in the western pacific today. Possible tsunami for the kiwis.

6BA3883D-2A0B-4D0B-B280-0B34228BCC92.png
Hang in there Aussies!
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"