BREAKING NEWS

PartyOf5

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:53 am
Muslims bombed churches during Easter mass around the world in a coordinated attack. Will the MSM and liberal governments go apeshit like they did in the wake of the mosque attack?

Not holding my breath.
I only heard about the ones in Sri Lanka. Were there others in other countries?

Good thing (some) people are condemning the attacks. That will be sure to prevent future attacks from happening. Scold them into submission.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:04 am

Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:53 am
Muslims bombed churches during Easter mass around the world in a coordinated attack. Will the MSM and liberal governments go apeshit like they did in the wake of the mosque attack?

Not holding my breath.
The French Govt has the appearance of coverup on potential Muslim attack on Notre Dame. If it's unrelated, it's a helluva coincidence.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:04 am

The French Govt has the appearance of coverup on potential Muslim attack on Notre Dame. If it's unrelated, it's a helluva coincidence.
Any evidence for that or just feelz?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:30 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:22 am
C-Mag wrote:

Circumstantial evidence and a trained bullshit meter.
The French quick response reminded me a lot of the US official response to Benghazi, which was bullshit. I've yet to really dig into the story, but I plan to start reading on it in the next week or two.

I can say this, I had a shop burn down 15 years ago, and I didn't get cleared of arson for about 3 weeks from the time of the fire to the final report of the fire investigator. So, to say the same day it was an accident is jumping the gun.
PLATA O PLOMO

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:30 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:22 am
C-Mag wrote:

Circumstantial evidence and a trained bullshit meter.
The French quick response reminded me a lot of the US official response to Benghazi, which was bullshit. I've yet to really dig into the story, but I plan to start reading on it in the next week or two.

I can say this, I had a shop burn down 15 years ago, and I didn't get cleared of arson for about 3 weeks from the time of the fire to the final report of the fire investigator. So, to say the same day it was an accident is jumping the gun.
That's a really absurd level of using anecdotes as evidence. If there were witnesses or if someone came forward to report himself as having caused the fire, there's no "jumping the gun" or spooky guvmint conspiracy. That, and the firefighters could have seen evidence of where the fire would have started while they were fighting the flames.

Your conspiracy theory/gut feeling is just ridiculous, Carlus. This notion that all European governments are somehow eager to cover up terrorism or sabotage by Muslims is a completely imaginary non-issue. It's simply not a real thing.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:48 am

He is right, though. When something burns down, the authorities will investigate and prove the cause with a reasonable confidence. They usually do not fuck around at all, and look for arson all the time. If your house burns down, for instance, you also have to deal with the fact that the fire department is investigating you for arson. Then the insurers get into the investigation.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:53 am

BjornP wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:43 am

Your conspiracy theory/gut feeling is just ridiculous, Carlus. This notion that all European governments are somehow eager to cover up terrorism or sabotage by Muslims is a completely imaginary non-issue. It's simply not a real thing.
WTF Bjorn, don't you think that is an over the top reaction to what I actually said ?

I merely stated Notre Dame burning down is a helluva coincidence, the French gov quick response was too quick for me given knowing how long fire investigations can take, and that I intended to further research this.

In a nut shell, I said, arson is reasonable possibility and should be investigated.
PLATA O PLOMO

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:04 am

Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:48 am
He is right, though. When something burns down, the authorities will investigate and prove the cause with a reasonable confidence. They usually do not fuck around at all, and look for arson all the time. If your house burns down, for instance, you also have to deal with the fact that the fire department is investigating you for arson. Then the insurers get into the investigation.
Of course they'll investigate for arson and should. What I object to, is simply the notion that them concluding that it wasn't arson and a fire that started in an elevator or a computer must be evidence of a "government coverup to prevent the "real" culprit - Muslim arsonists - from getting caught. I mean, seriously. Even as far as conspiracy theories goes, it's weak bullshit. I like Carlus, but he can be really, really gullible when it comes to alot of news stories and articles. You have to be EXTRA critical of the stories that seem to validate whatever you believe and/or expect. In today's media market, there's a market for serving people news tailored specifically to whatever political, social, religious, etc. biases one holds. Everyone simply gets validated all the time, get only presented with news that validate their views on life.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:09 am

BjornP wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:04 am
I like Carlus, but he can be really, really gullible when it comes to alot of news stories and articles. You have to be EXTRA critical of the stories that seem to validate whatever you believe and/or expect. In today's media market, there's a market for serving people news tailored specifically to whatever political, social, religious, etc. biases one holds. Everyone simply gets validated all the time, get only presented with news that validate their views on life.
Doesn't phase me.
I haven't come to a conclusion on Notre Dame yet. But what you are saying here I've heard for years on issues like Benghazi and the coup to take down Trump. Both of which I was absolutely accurate in my judgement.
Your response to my statements on Notre Dame is far more fantastic and conspiracy laden than my healthy skepticism.
PLATA O PLOMO

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:28 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:53 am
BjornP wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:43 am

WTF Bjorn, don't you think that is an over the top reaction to what I actually said ?

I merely stated Notre Dame burning down is a helluva coincidence, the French gov quick response was too quick for me given knowing how long fire investigations can take, and that I intended to further research this.

In a nut shell, I said, arson is reasonable possibility and should be investigated.
Nope. In a nutshell, you said:
What's "over the top" about my response, then? I simply disagree with you, and tell you why. Did Martin decide to implement that Democratic beheavior charter thing he showed us some time ago, on this forum? I don't think I'm being particularly rude, here, certainly not by this forum's standards. You're not some retard "special" kid that we all agree to treat with kids' gloves, so I figured you can deal with a little dissent.

Your "theory" compares best to the "theories" of purple-haired SJW soyboys who have their own "circumstantial evidence and an trained bullshit meter" about who's a so-called racist or not. I mean, sure, it could be...*cough* "structural racism" that's at the heart of why some immigrants are more criminal than others... but, yannow... most people who deal with criminals IRL would say no to that. Same thing with even the suspicion that the French government is somehow involved in a cover-up to protect some Muslim arsonists. They haven't covered any other crimes perpetrated by Muslim immigrants in the past, why should they suddenly start now?

I won't even get into the notion of a connection between Notre Dame and church bombings in frigging Sri Lanka. That's like rubbing one's chin, with a pondering face on, and concluding that: "Hey, a restaurant in Idaho burned down yesterday. And so did a restaurant in Tokyo. If that's unrelated, it must be one helluva coincidence. Oh, and the Deep State is probably behind it all...somehow".

*sigh*

Sometimes patterns exist because you create them out of the billions of unconnected dots that exist in the world.