Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

C-Mag

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:23 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 pm
There has to be a report.. D's are not going to allow a 2 year investigation to end without something to show for it, even if it totally exonerates Trump. Plus the D's have pretty much made it clear the MSM is their pupppet. If they don't want it to be leaked it won't be, or won't be acknowledged by any MSM outlet if parts of it were.

Look at Tucker Carlson the other night with that AOC lawyer flat out lying to Carlson about what was in the "Green Deal".
It's important to remember that there are plenty of deep state GOPers that hate Trump ever bit as much as Dems. What's more advantageous to the swamp.
1) A report that finds no collusion, but maybe some suspicions they could not establish
2) No report, the information is just too sensitive

I see those as the two options. I've previously said that I think there will be a report that is long on story, short on red meat.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:20 pm
AverageJoe wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:23 pm
Of course they are not going to release a report. Dem's and anti-Trump candidates seeking re-election need ammo to feed the press and their voting block. How many times do you think we will hear:

"Well, I personally read the report and it suggested that Trump may have been in fact working with Russia, but there were entities in the US Government and possibly Isaeli government entities protecting him. If I get elected we will release that report and send him to jail!!"
Those must be "credible suggestions".

Pfffttt...this 2019, "credible" is no longer a requirement or wanted in most cases.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:24 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:33 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:24 pm
That's not murder, it's just a "credible accident". :roll:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:04 am

AverageJoe wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 pm
There has to be a report.. D's are not going to allow a 2 year investigation to end without something to show for it, even if it totally exonerates Trump. Plus the D's have pretty much made it clear the MSM is their pupppet. If they don't want it to be leaked it won't be, or won't be acknowledged by any MSM outlet if parts of it were.

Look at Tucker Carlson the other night with that AOC lawyer flat out lying to Carlson about what was in the "Green Deal".
You got fox news, people on the internet, and the FBI and Justice department isnt totally pozzed, it would get leaked and the MSM would look like shit again. They get a chance to leak it, they will, they have too.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:30 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:49 am
And some of you scoffed when I dared to claim that journalists and the deep state are appendages of the same beast, and that beast was birthed by 18th century journalists via their propaganda broadcasted by the printing press.
FBI gave CNN a copy of the Sealed Indictment of Roger Stone 2 Days Prior to the Tactical Raid on Stones House
CNN claim again and again that their presence at Stone’s home ahead of the FBI’s pre-dawn raid was a combination of “luck” and good reporting. They have since built on that fairy-tale, describing their propagandist filming of Stone’s arrest the result of watching “unusual grand jury activity” in the days leading up to January 25th.

However, we at The Gateway Pundit reported exclusively how the metadata on a draft copy of the indictment obtained by a CNN reporter and sent to Roger’s attorney after his arrest showed a save date of two days prior to the January 25th unsealing of the court documents following the Stone’s arrest. This proved that CNN illegally obtained a copy of the grand jury indictment, and now Mr. Stone’s attorneys are demanding the Mueller’s office explain themselves.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... nt-to-cnn/

CNN's airing of the Stone Arrest was a coordinated operation with Muellers Special Counsel.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:38 pm

The expert intelligence analyst thinks Arnold was caught and hung (without evidence too).

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:30 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:49 am
And some of you scoffed when I dared to claim that journalists and the deep state are appendages of the same beast, and that beast was birthed by 18th century journalists via their propaganda broadcasted by the printing press.
FBI gave CNN a copy of the Sealed Indictment of Roger Stone 2 Days Prior to the Tactical Raid on Stones House
CNN claim again and again that their presence at Stone’s home ahead of the FBI’s pre-dawn raid was a combination of “luck” and good reporting. They have since built on that fairy-tale, describing their propagandist filming of Stone’s arrest the result of watching “unusual grand jury activity” in the days leading up to January 25th.

However, we at The Gateway Pundit reported exclusively how the metadata on a draft copy of the indictment obtained by a CNN reporter and sent to Roger’s attorney after his arrest showed a save date of two days prior to the January 25th unsealing of the court documents following the Stone’s arrest. This proved that CNN illegally obtained a copy of the grand jury indictment, and now Mr. Stone’s attorneys are demanding the Mueller’s office explain themselves.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... nt-to-cnn/

CNN's airing of the Stone Arrest was a coordinated operation with Muellers Special Counsel.
:evil:

Tell me again why are we not hauling FBI leaders before Congress and slashing their budget and personnel totals into the nether regions?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:34 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:15 pm
:evil:

Tell me again why are we not hauling FBI leaders before Congress and slashing their budget and personnel totals into the nether regions?
Roger, I think we need to bust up the FBI.
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:22 am