Brexit

Montegriffo

Re: Brexit

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:25 am
Incidentally, how would you vote if you were a member of the Conservative party ?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:55 am

Is it better for America if Britain is free and ruled by Brits, or if it is simply one more minor commonwealth of the EU?
:think:

I think it’s better for Britons to control Britain, but better for the USA if you just quietly submit to Germany er ... I mean the EU.
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:00 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:55 am
Is it better for America if Britain is free and ruled by Brits, or if it is simply one more minor commonwealth of the EU?

I think it’s better for Britons to control Britain, but better for the USA if you just quietly submit to Germany er ... I mean the EU.
Hmm, so now you are voting against the interests of your own country.
Congratulations, you are a fully qualified Brexit supporter.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:03 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:55 am
You might think differently when the 4th Reich's new BritStaffel divisions invade the US as part of that new "EU army" they're pushing for. :twisted:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:08 pm

Anyone know which country was most consistent in fighting France and Germany's plans to federalise Europe?
Hint, leaving the EU will mean they have zero influence in the future policies of it.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:03 pm
DBTrek wrote: I think it’s better for Britons to control Britain, but better for the USA if you just quietly submit to Germany er ... I mean the EU.
You might think differently when the 4th Reich's new BritStaffel divisions invade the US as part of that new "EU army" they're pushing for. :twisted:
Nah. Good things happen in threes, right?

We’ll whoop Europe’s ass again. Hat trick on the World Wars. Only this time we won’t rebuild them. Let them claw their way back to the first world rather than riding our coattails back to civilization.
;)

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:13 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:10 pm
Ph64 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:03 pm
DBTrek wrote: I think it’s better for Britons to control Britain, but better for the USA if you just quietly submit to Germany er ... I mean the EU.
Nah. Good things happen in threes, right?

We’ll whoop Europe’s ass again. Hat trick on the World Wars. Only this time we won’t rebuild them. Let them claw their way back to the first world rather than riding our coattails back to civilization.
;)
Damn, if you thought Europe was the enemy it's no surprise you were tardy on both previous occasions. You were confused as to which side to join in on. :twisted:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Don't worry though. I'm sure you will make up for it by being right there at the start of WWIII.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:13 pm
Damn, if you thought Europe was the enemy it's no surprise you were tardy on both occasions. You were confused as to which side to join in on. :twisted:
Were we confused in which side to join in on, or simply trying to determine which side was actually the lesser of two evils?

Sure, we stopped Hitler and his Holocaust ... by helping a genocidal Stalin and aiding the long term advancement of cultural Marxism.

Can’t imagine why there was ever hesitation over getting involved in all that.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:08 pm
Anyone know which country was most consistent in fighting France and Germany's plans to federalise Europe?
Hint, leaving the EU will mean they have zero influence in the future policies of it.
Yeah, because you getting some MEPs in a parliament of 28(?) countries that has little power over the unelected leaders of the EU gives you sooo much influence now. :roll:

(Honestly we'd have been better off not getting into WWI. Likely a negotiated peace would have happened that would have stopped Hitler/WWII from ever happening... The USSR might not have gobbled up eastern europe...)
Last edited by Ph64 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.