THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:39 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:29 pm
So he isn't the buffoon that we are being lead to believe he is?

Pelosi is the worst that California has to offer. Between her and Feinstein.... WFT???? Gavin Newsom is in the batter box warming up for a nation wide run.
As far as I can tell Anti-Trumpers want me to believe Trump is a bumbling buffoon and maniacal evil genius at the same time. I don't how that works, so I can't join them.

I don't see Pelosi going anywhere. She survived using the USAF as her private concierge airline, she'll survive this.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:48 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:39 pm
Haumana wrote:

Pelosi is the worst that California has to offer. Between her and Feinstein.... WFT???? Gavin Newsom is in the batter box warming up for a nation wide run.
As far as I can tell Anti-Trumpers want me to believe Trump is a bumbling buffoon and maniacal evil genius at the same time. I don't how that works, so I can't join them.

I don't see Pelosi going anywhere. She survived using the USAF as her private concierge airline, she'll survive this.
Of course, she will survive. She won't get off the gravy train until she has exhaled her last breath. It's what she does and her whole reason for being.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:43 pm

I mean, you could just Google it yourself but if you really want to know...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49924579
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:08 pm

imagine only supporting investigations on one side of the aisle, lol
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:17 pm
if Mueller feels he has to investigate Trump's finances to support his investigation, well then I guess go for it, Trump is a public servant and I couldn't really give a fuck about his expectation of privacy

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:13 pm

:lol: :lol: Biden was one of the good guys according to the BBC, IMF and the EU.... Got it, clear as mud. Who needs google when one has a monty in their life?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:16 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Haumana wrote:

The USAF could be your concierge airline, dude. Where have you been? Sign up for Space A and go somewhere.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:18 pm

Hey, you wanted to know what the BBC was saying. You can return to the comfort of Fox and Breitbart now you know.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:18 pm

They really need to change their name from BBC. Or at least create a rival network called PAWG.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:

Some of his own staff can help you out.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:32 pm

Yet the guy is a billionaire and President. Go figure. Monty fancies himself smarter yet lives in a van and battles a mouse. Clown world in full effect.