Civil War Doomsday Clock

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:45 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:33 am
republicans were obstructionists during the obama term, is that controversial? i was rooting them on, should i not root on the dempcrats when they obstruct? obstruction is built into the system, its the name of the game, bipartisan cooperation = double penetration, i say obstruct away democrats
Dey dindu nuffin. Dem gud old boys.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:46 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:41 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:28 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:10 am

It is indeed. And then we got "Communist Kenyan Terrorist Impeachment" bullshit for 8 years.

I'm not saying the Dems are right. I'm saying that both sides are idiots.
There was reason for impeachment of Obama............. but we can get into that later.

Both sides are idiots. But the difference is that the Democrats are pushing more and more civil disturbance and violence. Fucking Maxi Waters is just one of them.
and no knowledge of the world.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
inhales
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:51 am

i wish the democrats and republicans were more obstructionist to be honest, i didnt see a lot of obstruction on that patriot act renewal or defense spending

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:52 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:51 am
i wish the democrats and republicans were more obstructionist to be honest, i didnt see a lot of obstruction on that patriot act renewal or defense spending
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:05 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:45 am
pineapplemike wrote:
republicans were obstructionists during the obama term, is that controversial? i was rooting them on, should i not root on the dempcrats when they obstruct? obstruction is built into the system, its the name of the game, bipartisan cooperation = double penetration, i say obstruct away democrats
Can we get a definition of obstruction here? Because that is part of the pervasive liberal bias that many especially dirty dick has that he thinks is normal and anything outside of that is idiocy to his mind. You seem to define obstruction as Congress not passing legislation the MSM won't stop talking about. They have other terms for it like "not getting thing done," or "government not working." But when one Party has the White House and another party has control of the House and/or Senate them not agreeing and coming to lagerheads is not obstruction, it isn't "not getting things done" and it certainly isn't "congress not working." Congress and the White House are both duly and fairly elected. In 2008 and 2012 the right never called those elections other than free and fair the democrats on the other hand whine bitch and moan and never take responsibility of their losses in 2000, 2002, 2004, 2010, 2014, and now 2016.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:08 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:51 am
See neither passing nor failing to pass such provisions is obstructionist.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:09 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:05 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:
Can we get a definition of obstruction here?
Openly opposing anything proposed by the party in power, regardless of what the population thinks. Not really that difficult, unless you're playing for pedantry points.
Because that is part of the pervasive liberal bias that many especially dirty dick has that he thinks is normal and anything outside of that is idiocy to his mind. You seem to define obstruction as Congress not passing legislation the MSM won't stop talking about. They have other terms for it like "not getting thing done," or "government not working." But when one Party has the White House and another party has control of the House and/or Senate them not agreeing and coming to lagerheads is not obstruction, it isn't "not getting things done" and it certainly isn't "congress not working." Congress and the White House are both duly and fairly elected. In 2008 and 2012 the right never called those elections other than free and fair the democrats on the other hand whine bitch and moan and never take responsibility of their losses in 2000, 2002, 2004, 2010, 2014, and now 2016.
Hey look, a total misdirection. Never seen you pull that one before, when you're getting your ass kicked.

Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:10 am

Paying people to obstruct Congressional Hearings................. Hmmmmm, Legal ?

from RealClearPolitics
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Openly opposing anything proposed by the party in power,
That is supremely stupid. So obstruction is nothing new? If that is the definition, then its hundreds of years old. Being a member of a opposition party is in fact obstruction by your definition. Then it can not possibly be obstruction. The GOP was in power in the case of the Garland nomination. They cannot possibly obstruct themselves can they? Obstruction is an interruption or blockage of a preestablished pathway. Talk about a lack of knowledge of the world. We are talking about law and policy here you know nuances, that other word you couldn't get enough of until it suddenly didn't fit your undercover hack bitch narrative, because I can go chapter and verse kicking your ass.
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:09 am
clubgop wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:05 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Can we get a definition of obstruction here?
Openly opposing anything proposed by the party in power, regardless of what the population thinks. Not really that difficult, unless you're playing for pedantry points.
Because that is part of the pervasive liberal bias that many especially dirty dick has that he thinks is normal and anything outside of that is idiocy to his mind. You seem to define obstruction as Congress not passing legislation the MSM won't stop talking about. They have other terms for it like "not getting thing done," or "government not working." But when one Party has the White House and another party has control of the House and/or Senate them not agreeing and coming to lagerheads is not obstruction, it isn't "not getting things done" and it certainly isn't "congress not working." Congress and the White House are both duly and fairly elected. In 2008 and 2012 the right never called those elections other than free and fair the democrats on the other hand whine bitch and moan and never take responsibility of their losses in 2000, 2002, 2004, 2010, 2014, and now 2016.
Hey look, a total misdirection. Never seen you pull that one before, when you're getting your ass kicked.

Hey look, a total misdirection. Never seen you pull that before, after I give a clear definition and you know you got your ass over your skis, and about to be held to account to for it.

:clap:
Last edited by clubgop on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Like I cant obstruct pineapplemike's second asshole because it doesn't exist, now I can obstruct your second asshole, because I keep ripping you a new one.