Civil War Doomsday Clock

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:10 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:54 pm
Incredibly unfortunate selection of a term for a new idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee
The term "Yankee" and its contracted form "Yank" have several interrelated meanings, all referring to people from the United States; its various senses depend on the context. Outside the United States, "Yank" is used informally to refer to any American, including Southerners. Within Southern American areas, "Yankee" is a derisive term which refers to all Northerners, or specifically to those from the regions of the Union side of the American Civil War.

Elsewhere in the United States, it largely refers to people from the Northeastern states, but especially those with New England cultural ties, such as descendants of colonial New England settlers, wherever they live.[1] Its sense is sometimes more cultural than geographical, emphasizing the Calvinist Puritan Christian beliefs and traditions of the Congregationalists who brought their culture when they settled outside New England. The speech dialect of Eastern New England English is called "Yankee" or "Yankee dialect".[2] The informal British and Irish "Yank" refers to Americans in general. It is especially popular among Britons and Australians and sometimes carries pejorative overtones.[3]
Didn't you learn your lesson the last time we red assed you for using wikipedia against people who know what they're talking about?
:lol: not sure what you’re referring to, but I’m sure it involved you prancing about like a pigeon without comprehending what I said
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:52 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:49 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:54 pm
Incredibly unfortunate selection of a term for a new idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee

Didn't you learn your lesson the last time we red assed you for using wikipedia against people who know what they're talking about?
:lol: not sure what you’re referring to, but I’m sure it involved you prancing about like a pigeon without comprehending what I said
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:52 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Not really, but since we’re clearly going to derail this thread with pedantry, go ahead.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:06 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:53 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Not really, but since we’re clearly going to derail this thread with pedantry, go ahead.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:06 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:53 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:

Baby dirty dick has a new word but it is always about one thing, goalpost moving. When flounder makes an argument that fails and they always fail he has to have an out word that lets him escape when the obvious flaws are pointed out. For a little bit we got "nuance" thrown at us as if he was the one capable of knowing the details of any situation. A riotous conjecture to be sure, so when we countered with said details and nuance he now moves the goalpost and says we are being "pedantic." The only consistent thing about him is the lack of hygiene on his dirty dick and syphilitic prognostications of impending doom from his progeny to try to avoid the rightful scorn of the audience.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:15 pm

This popped up today and 5.5 years later it is fun to listen to for a variety of reasons.

The whole show really, they talked a lot about how corrupt the government is and how the Swamp affects elected officials. Definitely Paleo-Carlin.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:08 pm

(CHICAGO) -- A Chicago-area man has been arrested for allegedly threatening to "shoot" and "blow up" the conference of conservative high school students held in Washington last month.

When police contacted Cohen, he told the officer that she "should focus on others who post photos of guns," detective Elisa Brown wrote in court documents. "When ask[ed] the meaning of his posting on July 26, 2018, [Cohen] declined to comment any further."

It's unclear why the case is only now becoming public.

Cohen's Twitter page has been suspended. But a search of his name online reveals it's not the first time his posts have raised eyebrows.

In June of last year, he falsely posed as an online publication’s editor-in-chief and pushed out "fake news" after a gunman opened fire on Republican lawmakers practicing baseball at a park outside Washington, seriously wounding Rep. Steven Scalise, R-Louisiana.

In the wake of the attack, Cohen posted an infographic that stated: "Killing 3 GOP senators prevents ten 9/11s."
https://whmi.com/news/national/chicago- ... ere-sessio

Just another crazy violent lefty
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:23 am

The amazing part is how many leftist calls for terrorism and violence, including genocide, are allowed to remain on social media while everybody else will get censored if they effectively counter the leftist narrative.

The hypocrisy is try stunning.

These people are dangerous.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:52 am

I think we already are here if you really think about it.

The left don't give a shit about justice. We have overwhelming evidence that Clintons and top-officials in Justice and FBI committed acts of treason and mass-scale corruption, and are not trying to cover it up by leading a phony Russia conspiracy investigation for which they have no credible evidence whatsoever.

They are only interested in taking down Trump, guilty or innocent, and they have zero intention of backing the prosecution of this Clinton conspiracy for which we now have overwhelming evidence to warrant, at the very least, multiple indictments.

The government is already at war with itself. The American people have divided into their respective camps.

Most of the dysfunction comes from the left, who have no intention (or ability, apparently) to discuss this reasonably and honestly. It's just us versus them.

It's already long ago escalated to political terrorism and street violence perpetrated across America by the left, including an attempted assassination of all the republican congressman in a baseball game. We have leftists attacking Americans across the United States.

When we talk about trying to put this back together somehow, we are framing that from ourselves, not the left. If you really look at what the left has become, there is no possible compromise or deescalation possible. They want this to happen.

It's sort of like how shit was in America the last time the democrats started a civil war. There was all this tension and hatred. Government was completely ineffectual. Lots of violence across America at the time, but nobody was willing to pull that fucking trigger for real. Until John Brown kicked it all off. It could happen the same way here. Imagine a modern-day John Brown showing up to a free speech event and then gunning down a mob of Antifa clowns who try to attack him. It's only a matter of time before somebody calls the left out on their shit and responds with brutal violence. No putting that shit back into the box once it happens either.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:40 pm

Brennan announces the Coup D'etat next move if the 2018 Mid Terms fail to elect an opposition majority

Violence in the street is what they have on tap 8:15 mark for 3 minutes

Plus earlier Brennan details why Trump going off script in Helsinki is Treason :doh:
PLATA O PLOMO