Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:18 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:16 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:07 pm

So did she:

Was she convicted of intimidating witnesses and defendants during an ongoing
trial and contempt of court?

Contempt of court and distributing literature and ideas in dissent of the totalitarian police state.

There were plenty of lemmings like you who quipped "but she broke the law!!"
Did she intimidate witnesses and defendants during an ongoing trial?

Yaxley Lennon's actions nearly resulted in the collapse of the trial.
The judge trying the case said that if "Tommy" had been allowed to continue intimidating the witnesses and defendants he would have had no choice but to abandon the trial.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Fife » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:07 pm

Sophie Scholl was a war criminal, and even worse, an enemy of the security of the state.

Fuck me running, this world sucks. Hyperspace me to some other version pls

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:09 pm

Covering a story is called journalism, Monty. You sound like the Nazi supporters that justified the totalitarian persecution of Sophie Scholl.

Ever since I was a child and was confronted with the question of how people could allow this kind of totalitarianism to take root and spread, I thought about it quite a lot. I have gone through several iterations of explanations over the years, but I think I understand it now. As we see here, people will not even allow themselves to see it.

Monty, the only real difference between you and a Nazi supporter are a few minor tweaks of the ideology. You really only differ with them in your inversion of their core value of the white race, and you obviously do not disagree with their totalitarianism.

You will just quip that the victims "broke the law", but your targets really only dissented from your totalitarian ideology. That's why you celebrate their persecution.

And just inverting the fourteen words to "end whiteness" while utilizing the totalitarianism, police state apparatus, scape goating, and collective abuse of the target demographic does not really much distinguish you from other Nazis.

I mean.. was the only thing evil about Nazis that they protected the white German race to the detriment of nonwhites, and all they had to do was hate the white race but keep the totalitarianism and persecutions (just directed instead at whites)?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:29 pm

zp5ryn7bwp931.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:33 pm

Being a citizen journalist, or whatever euphemism he wants to use, does not exempt Yaxley Lennon from the laws on contempt of court.
His actions jeopardised the trial of around 30 men accused of sexual offences.
He also breached the temporary reporting restrictions which were in place to ensure a fair trial of the accused men.

The bigoted prick and his foreign (Zionist) paymasters were prepared to risk the justice of these men's victims for self gain.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Executed by guillotine... those nazis had style, I have to admit.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:35 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:33 pm
Being a citizen journalist, or whatever euphemism he wants to use, does not exempt Yaxley Lennon from the laws on contempt of court.
He also breached the temporary reporting restrictions which were in place to ensure a fair trial of the accused men.

The bigoted prick and his foreign (Zionist) paymasters were prepared to risk the justice of these men's victims for self gain.
It's really amazing how you invert your anti-white bigotry and project it onto your victims. Truly.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:54 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:33 pm

Fair trial? Really? One groomed slaves... and he's free? That's fair? Bull-fucking-shit!
#NotOneRedCent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:32 am

@Monte

Clearly, you do not understand.

The Nazis had laws.

Your judicial system has laws.

If you support the conclusions of that system, you are just like a Nazi.

QED
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:27 pm

:roll:

I wonder what it is about this progressive ideology that breeds so much dishonesty and deliberate fallacious comments.