Re: Did you get the shot?

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:53 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:49 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:47 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:43 am
You already passed the "purity test:" you're wearing the armband, I can see it, you don't need to wave it around.
well you're employing reputational destruction tactics like a woman there

but since I only answer to God himself, I don't find it to be convincing
You're clever but I'm cleverer.
Lord knows I'm a sinner

but he is a loving & merciful God who won't throw me under the bus so long as I come to Jesus

every man could curse my name, they could kill me too

but there ain't no grave which can hold my body down

so go ahead an curse me as you like, I turn the other cheek, strike that too if you please
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:55 am

Definitely clever.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:56 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:22 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:20 am
What pisses me off about the whole situation is it's not really about whether the Vax works or not. I am pro-vaccine - my kid has gotten every normal vax on there on time...I merely have concerns about this one because of the lack of long term data and the fact that the CDC blatantly manipulated the data in the early days of Covid for political purposes - I can't trust them after that....yet the left is telling the populace that people like me represent a direct threat to their very existence bc I can transmit Covid - despite the fact that the vaxxed transmit Covid too - this is so fucking insane. Go read some leftist blogs - they really believe Covid had a >50% death rate and that people like me need to be eliminated.
It was never about the virus.
I guess I'm just disappointed in how easily the American people went full Nazi...I mean, it's not like we don't have any warnings from history about the dangers of totalitarianism or mass groupthink. A bunch of fucking animals is what they are - fucking animals who only think 1-2 steps ahead.

The crazies (footsoldiers) on the left are going to start beating the unvaxxed with bats, then shooting us with guns. So fucking predictable after last summer...and it won't stop at the e vaxxed....

Where is Harry K? has he changed his toon yet? Unfortunately looks like I was right :sad-teareye:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:59 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:56 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:22 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:20 am
What pisses me off about the whole situation is it's not really about whether the Vax works or not. I am pro-vaccine - my kid has gotten every normal vax on there on time...I merely have concerns about this one because of the lack of long term data and the fact that the CDC blatantly manipulated the data in the early days of Covid for political purposes - I can't trust them after that....yet the left is telling the populace that people like me represent a direct threat to their very existence bc I can transmit Covid - despite the fact that the vaxxed transmit Covid too - this is so fucking insane. Go read some leftist blogs - they really believe Covid had a >50% death rate and that people like me need to be eliminated.
It was never about the virus.
I guess I'm just disappointed in how easily the American people went full Nazi...I mean, it's not like we don't have any warnings from history about the dangers of totalitarianism or mass groupthink. A bunch of fucking animals is what they are - fucking animals who only think 1-2 steps ahead.

The crazies (footsoldiers) on the left are going to start beating the unvaxxed with bats, then shooting us with guns. So fucking predictable after last summer...and it won't stop at the e vaxxed....

Where is Harry K? has he changed his toon yet? Unfortunately looks like I was right :sad-teareye:
This is why I work remote, and never go to the city. Not worth the risk.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:00 am

Presumably, Harry K, like all the rest, are on the other side so don’t come here. It’s frightening how few of us there are!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:01 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:00 am
Presumably, Harry K, like all the rest, are on the other side so don’t come here. It’s frightening how few of us there are!
Still 33%.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:04 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:01 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Still 33%.
That’s high among this crowd.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:06 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:04 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:01 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Still 33%.
That’s high among this crowd.
I mean… I know we’re not representative, but it tells me that there are a hell of a lot more resisting the madness quietly.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:08 am

Among this crowd yes, but here is the thing, if we treated COVID like the flu, and those who were at high risk should take the shot, those that are not should take generic Hygenic protections and care... Those who are afraid, well mask up bitches.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:13 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:02 am
Xenophon wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:59 am
I've run into the job or jab issue recently.

My workplace has said that if the federal mandate is enforced, they'll enforce it willingly. We have a lot of petty tyrants here, masquerading as empathetic people who "care."

I told my boss yesterday that I held deep convictions regarding this vaccine mandate, and any attempts to force me to take it would end with me leaving. I told him I didn't want to leave, but that I was prepared to for the sake of my convictions.

He told me he wouldn't let that happen, and that I didn't have anything to worry about.

Feels good, man.
in the case of a Christian religious exemption, I would accept that as an employer

I'm on the right with the land owning God fearing Patriarchy, and I would protect Christians therein

it still might limit what work I could use you for, but I would find a role where vaccination wasn't required\

it cuts both ways tho, because "my body my choice" is clearly not the Christian position
My position regarding the vaccine is more of a "avoiding food sacrificed to idols" thing. The vax is ineffective, and is being used as an ideological proof of loyalty to the System. I will have no part in it, even if it were as effective as they say.

Bodily autonomy exists only when you're not committing violent assault against something. Abortion? Violent assault and dismemberment. Vaccine Mandate? Assault against an unwilling participant.

And again, it is contextual. I am not against violent assault, but the context in which it happens makes a difference.